Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (48054 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did.. / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Rachelsblog(f): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2018
Flashback to the Craziest things our ex has done, This Abroad Based Nigerian Lady has revealed her reaction when she caught her darling boyfriend now Ex pants down with another girl, According to Ada the guy expected her to beat the hell out of the sidechick, But she refused, instead she did nothing, then he told her to apologize to prove that she loved him right at the spot where the incident happened, even tho he was unclothed, You can imagine.. Nawa.

See her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-reveals-how-her-boyfriend-asked.html

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by lacruz12(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2018
With such a face like this, I will rather be single

Fur head coupled with bar head

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

I wonder what her boo boo looks like? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2018
no wonder he cheats on u,and still ask u to apologize, ur face is something else undecided

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Khd95(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Op add graphics content to ur topic na

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2018
all those up there saying she is ugly so that gives her boyfriend the right to cheat on her.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Ikemefuna44: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Is she fugly? This kind face can kill erection.

9 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This your face self

☣ ☠

44 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Partnerbiz(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Nawao.

I wonder who brought that impression of "you will fight for love"

Girl was wise, she would have ended up in prison if not that she controlled her anger.

13 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by lacruz12(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Nawao.

I wonder who brought that impression of "you will fight for love"

Girl was wise, she would have ended up in prison if not that she controlled her anger.

Wise my foot

You probably skipped where she said she would have knifed the idiot if it was Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by highqueen(f): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2018
where are our NL alpha males? ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
all those up there saying she is ugly so that gives her boyfriend the right to cheat on her.
no! but she no fine sha!

3 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by cezarman(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Your face justifies his cheating. Go back and apologise to him immediatelysmiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by cezarman(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:

Yessmiley

9 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by MrGreenMavro: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2018
shocked

She didn't fight back simply because she is guilty of the same.
And let's be honest.
The proper thing to do when you barge in on folks having sex is to apologize.
It was wrong and rude of her not to have.

Her boyfriend was trying to help her cultivate politeness. But apparently, she isn't teachable.
Very lucky of the guy to have been rid of this tramp.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Assuming you fought her and she still beat you on top, that is the definition of DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY!!

You made the right decision.
Good riddance!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by OboOlora(f): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Is that her real head or she had a head transplant?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by onajison(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
What is love if not forgiveness?
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by mfm04622: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
lacruz12:

Wise my foot

You probably skipped where she said she would have knifed the idiot if it was Nigeria

That was the wisdom. Knowing what you can get away with and what you can't

4 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by biznesstime: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by pafo(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
She is not ugly. Na the fake lens and the way she open eye like dead body wey get pikin make am look that way. Facial shape is good, skin is good; no one should be ugly with those two.

20 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Exwizard: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
As in apologize for spying?
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by sunbreaker: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2018
lacruz12:
With such a face like this, I will rather be single

Fur head coupled with bar head
she is a blogger, it just thought story.
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by ednut1(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2018
anything to trend. I blame bloggers sha. Looks lik a junkie tho
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2018
shocked...... Why you no kill the two idiots ? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.