Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina (938 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
10 New Ways to Touch Her Vagina[18+a Only]
Ever get a case of bedroom déjà vu? Once you discover a few no-fail tricks for touching her vagina and bringing her to orgasm, it’s hard not to fall into a sexual routine.

“If something works, you want to keep doing it, “But at the same time, even the best moves can get old and worn out.”
And although women often worry about taking too long to climax, they also don’t want to hit their peak in 60 seconds flat—which is what can happen if you go straight to your failsafe move every time.

By contrast, if you switch things up, you may find that her experience is more satisfying, since delaying her orgasm can make it stronger

So save your signature skills for the grand finale and experiment with these 10 ways to touch her vagina.

Read More On 10 New Ways to Touch Her Vagina[18+a Only] With Photos Here - http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/19/10-new-ways-touch/
Re: Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina by XhosaNostra(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol, so are all the "new ways" buried in there?
Where are the ways?

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, so are all the "new ways" buried in there?
Where are the ways?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Seek and ye shall find

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) / Guys, I Need Your Input / My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.