Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me (2661 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

I saw this coming cheesy
You didn't include 'single and living alone in Abuja' in your comment today

This is a rant
I'm not even pressured to live up to the hype

What's the big deal about having a husband or a man

I'm single but i ain't searching plus i'm very happy

It's better to be single than agree for your type...A man that doesn't know his left from his right...You are a lost cause grin

Olodo cheesy
Don't mind him joor!!
But we need to fix dat husband issue o...
When do I come see ur mumsy?? grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Josh44s(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Nairaland will kill person with laugh one day. cheesy
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2018
grincongrats. Now the baby will keep u off nairaland tongue
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by samsam69(m): 2:06am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin grin
Banking on nairaland to get a man? cheesy Now this is funny plus masturbating at night cheesy

Airforce1 just shut the fvck up

See who is not here to please people...You are the one seeking people's attention all the time like your life depends on nairaland

Stop seeking validation from others and start feeling worthy just as you are
You gonn be a baby daddy soon and so what undecided Na achievement? cheesy

You call yourself an 'upcoming artiste' Please get to work! and stop impregnating teenagers upandan in the name of love

Limerick didn't make noise ooo...we didn't even see all that coming...see where he is today...It's not by shouting 'it's too late to fail'...

E-Money can't even help you despite the fact that you've done boy-boy for him for years...Chai

Na for only nairaland we know you

How won't you know i'm always online 24/7 when you are jobless and your purpose in life is to be watching people commenting and posting on nairaland weyrey

I pray not to meet your kind in my life so just stop that talk about me liking you in real life...it's not gonn ever happen

And yes i'm a responsible young lady...You don't have to believe loser cheesy

May God help you to be a responsible father to that little angel coming into this cruel world

May the birth of that child resurrect your dead career

See the dirty area you even reside in Lagos despite all your noise online...

Akano Akano take this anymore.

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Jokerman(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2018
lol
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by omoobaadefemi(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

I saw this coming cheesy
You didn't include 'single and living alone in Abuja' in your comment today

This is a rant
I'm not even pressured to live up to the hype

What's the big deal about having a husband or a man

I'm single but i ain't searching plus i'm very happy

It's better to be single than agree for your type...A man that doesn't know his left from his right...You are a lost cause grin

Olodo cheesy
oh my.this is too much.i need to get back to bed on behalf of Airforce 1 for another round of sleep..lol
too loaded to fail cheesy
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by SIaye: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
Seeking attention online again? undecided

But i really pity the girl if this your story is true...Chai...She miss road

Please make an honest woman out of that young lady

Being a baby daddy is not an achievement biko

You can't get to E-Money's level with all this your display of stupidity

Why you always behaving like a kid ehn undecided
wink

Hahahahahahaha, I don tire for this Airforce1 guy. Nigga just they jobless, how can someone be on NL almost all the time, shows he has nothing doing offline. But why live a fake life online just for attention when In reality it's all fake?? ?

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by SIaye: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm not on Nairaland to please anyone like you do..
I'm only here to have fun.

But outter nairaland I just might be one guy you could so much like but unfortunately for you, My baby is on the way.

I wish you luck in your search for a man to call your own
No wonder you're always online 24/7

If you're all that good and responsible like you've made us to believe here, why are you so single that you so bank on nairaland to get you man?

I hope you don't masturbate at night whenever konji calls since you got no man cheesy cheesy cheesy

MhizAJ is not single, we are engaged, stop being delusional and say what you know stupid. . undecided

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin grin
Banking on nairaland to get a man? cheesy Now this is funny plus masturbating at night cheesy

See who is not here to please people...You are the one seeking people's attention all the time like your life depends on nairaland

You call yourself an 'upcoming artiste' Please get to work! and stop impregnating teenagers upandan in the name of love

Limerick didn't make noise ooo...we didn't even see all that coming...see where he is today...It's not by shouting 'it's too late to fail'...

E-Money can't even help you despite the fact that you've done boy-boy for him for years...Chai

How won't you know i'm always online 24/7 when you are jobless and your purpose in life is to be watching people commenting and posting on nairaland weyrey

I pray not to meet your kind in my life so just stop that talk about me liking you in real life...it's not gonn ever happen

May God help you to be a responsible father to that little angel coming into this cruel world

cry cry

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by IamAirforce1: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2018
It's expected for guys around here to lick the ass of a 'single woman' Lol
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Gofwane(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:
It's now time to be mature, you are no longer a kid.
for where? The attention seeking is going to become worse than it is cos he will like to show his 'pikin' that daddy is a desperado grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by MhizAJ(f): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2018
SIaye:
wink

Hahahahahahaha, I don tire for this Airforce1 guy. Nigga just they jobless, how can someone be on NL almost all the time, shows he has nothing doing offline. But why live a fake life online just for attention when In reality it's all fake?? ?

Don't mind that guy
We all know he's an attention seeker
May God help him
Morning SIaye
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by IamAirforce1: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Gofwane:
for where? The attention seeking is going to become worse than it is cos he will like to show his 'pikin' that daddy is a desperado grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Gofwane(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi i lie? grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by donstan18: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin grin

Nawao
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
This boy has gone mad grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by SIaye: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:

Don't mind that guy
We all know he's an attention seeker
May God help him
Morning SIaye

Morning cupcake kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.