Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? (2680 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by true2god: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
I had a rare experience of talking to a beautiful lady who, unknown to me, was a tomboy. I met her on my way to Lekki, we talked and exchanged numbers. It was so easy that I thought I was lucky to have met a damsel with little or no ‘resistance’.

The next day I called her, and I asked her if we can hang out and the answer was ‘Yes’. The time? She said 5pm will be ok. I patiently waited till 4:50pm to know if our planned meeting will still hold and the answer was in affirmative. To cut the long story short, we eventually met at around 5:20pm. Upon seeing her, her dressing, bouncing like a guy, gestures, etc was like that of a man. I was taken aback but I comported myself so that I won’t spoil the experience.

When we eventually met, and after we exchange greetings (no emotion or romantic gesture) she said, ‘Bros please can I get 500bucks (naira), Make I get something for Chemist?’ I was shocked, as in, this is a lady I never got familiar with and the first experience was demanding for 500 naira. Anyways I gave it to her, and she walked away to get something for herself. After 5mins my gut feelings asked me to leave but my other feeling asked me to wait for her, so I waited for her to return. Upon her returning we headed to a local bar to have some drinks.

Inside the bar she was behaving like a guy and the only thing that convinced me that she was a lady was her breast, voice, and ‘yanch’. I told her jokingly ‘you behave like a Tomboy’ and she wasn’t angry but simply told me that that is her nature. We ‘gisted’ and talked as if we are both guys, I paid for the drink, deleted her number, and never tried reaching out to her again.

Has anyone dated or courted a Tomboy?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2021
I once hang out with one on 31 niqht last year. grin We smoke weed and Played music till morning. had fun that niqht. . Buh i no fuc.k the tomboy. . . Thou she has a front load also.. grin

na me do all the expenses that niqht. She couldn't afford a dime. . they can beg for money eh

5 Likes

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by DropsMic(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Nature's mistake

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Wawelexy(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2021
DropsMic:
Nature's mistake

About two had crush on me... Me I japa, make person no use my face do punch bag...

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by endsarrrs(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

More lesbians report having been tomboys in their youth than straight women and girls, for reasons related to sexuality.

When the term “tomboy” first appeared, in the mid-16th century, it actually was a name for male children who were rude and boisterous. But by the 1590s, the word underwent
a shift toward its current, feminine usage: a “wild, romping girl [a] girl who acts like a spirited boy.”

Many girls, of course, exhibit both girly and tomboy traits, and the infinite shades in between. Nevertheless, the tomboy is an overlooked part of how African society understands gender, race, class, and sexuality. And as attitudes toward all those
categories change and evolve, the relevance and appropriateness of the tomboy label is uncertain.

Today, the increasing visibility of genderqueer and trans people —along with the increasingly flexible nature of gender presentation and discourse about it more generally—further complicates the idea of tomboys. Some feel that “tomboy” is no
longer a useful term, given that girls and women are progressively more free to explore their gender expression beyond traditional femininity. If culture’s understanding of girlhood is not exclusive to being “girly,” is a tomboy a tomboy
anymore, or just one way of being a kid?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Jay5mie: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
grin

One de cut eye for me, but i no fit de nack my fellow man na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Negroid001(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Not all tomboys are like who you describe.
I have some tomboyish friends who like dick,

4 Likes

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by toyoson0(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Wawelexy:

About two had crush on me... Me I japa, make person no use my face do punch bag...

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Jay5mie:
grin

One de cut eye for me, but i no fit de nack my fellow man na cheesy

grin
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by toyoson0(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Have always wanted the experience of dating one
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by minks(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Any body wey date tomboy and she break him head, make him ko come here come open thread say Dem break bottle for him head.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Theama(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Omo grin

Didn't date... But her stubbornness ehn, she go dey slap guys on their back really hard as a form of joke, she no do am to me sha.

She dresses well when the clothing combo is guy-ish. Never saw her on skirt before, but the day I did, she wore one with a girly top on top of it probably to appear feminine.

This was almost for a week before she dropped the feminine stuff cheesy

Coupled with other experiences,it was filled with all sorts of Drama and tension, sad my attraction for Tomboys or any lady with Haircut reduced sad

We're still acquaintances though grin

She might outgrow it like some do or continue to be like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by younglleo: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
I detest them sincerely!

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by peppermint7(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
People de on thier own
E de consign ona

Smh
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Would love to date one!
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Ohhh never did, will probably never do,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by OloshoMan: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
My bucket list of sex
1. TOMBOY
2. ALBINO
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
OloshoMan:
My bucket list of sex
1. TOMBOY
2. ALBINO

You no add cripple undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by BigDawsNet: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nope ..

But I kinda one hav one as a friend so I can interrogate her...

Get more information and understand how the lifestyle started and how they are coping

And if possible press her breasts to be sure it's soft like normal girl
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by toyoson0(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

You no add cripple undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Moeman: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
lol....here to read comments
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by jericco1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
No and I won't want to
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by idu1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't get you guys... tomboy with pussy and apple butt is what you guys are deliberating on whether it's safe to have an affair with them or not...

I don't understand you people again ooo.

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nonexisting: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:
I don't get you guys... tomboy with pussy and apple butt is what you guys are deliberating on whether it's safe to have an affair with them or not...

I don't understand you people again ooo.
Me too confuse, comrade. If there is pussy and there is sizable breast hanging on a tomboy, what else will I be needing to fucck her?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
Me too confuse, comrade. If there is pussy and there is sizable breast hanging on a tomboy, what else will I be needing to fucck her?
my broda, I don't understand these people again ooo
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by drezzyx(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't talk to them

They where once my neighbors could you believe as many like 5 of them rented a flat and only one has the features of a lady i guess she is the only one the 4 of them do fuucck.

They did something that got me mad one day..
But let leave the story for another day.
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by seunsiju(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
OloshoMan:
My bucket list of sex
1. TOMBO
2. ALBINO
I dey find dat albino like
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Aniboo: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
I get one I still Dey bleep sef
But she no allow me near any of her friends oh
Her friends soft gan

1 Like

Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Moeman: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
drezzyx:
I don't talk to them

They where once my neighbors could you believe as many like 5 of them rented a flat and only one has the features of a lady i guess she is the only one the 4 of them do fuucck.

bros talk am na
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by RichardRexs(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
drezzyx:
I don't talk to them

Bros, Share the story
Re: Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
You supposed to change that "tomboy" in the heading of your post to "lesbian" . angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd / She Said It Doesn't Matter / Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.