Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State (636 Views)

Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Please, if you are a traveller, avoid the emuoha rumuji axis, on east west road, Rivers state. It is a hot spot for kidnapping. The boys mount on the road, from 7pm, and any bus travelling by that route at that time is hijacked, all the people in the vehicle are taken to the close by forest and made to pay ransom . Ranging from paltry 100k to as much millions as they can get.
The boys do it as a daily business, I work at a big health facility close by and so I'm very privy to the information as many casualties and injured from that axis troop in on daily basis , they operate between two police check points, and they claim the police knows about their business and gets cut from it, so they have no fears.
My female friend coming from that route yesterday was kidnapped along side 5 others in a bus, the driver escaped smartly, her account was emptied, and she even had to call me to pay in more money before they released her. After also seizing her phone and 2 guys sexually molested her severally.

I'm sounding this as a clarion warning for all that cares to listen or may be concerned. Females are especially warned; please avoid travelling at night, at least not on east west road , rumuji, Rivers state.

The wise learn from the mistakes of others (unfortunately my friend was unwise).

-The Apostle

2 Likes

Re: security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State by heendrix(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

Please, if you are a traveller, avoid the emuoha rumuji axis, on east west road, Rivers state. It is a hot spot for kidnapping. The boys mount on the road, from 7pm, and any bus travelling by that route at that time is hijacked, all the people in the vehicle are taken to the close by forest and made to pay ransom . Ranging from paltry 100k to as much millions as they can get.
The boys do it as a daily business, I work at a big health facility close by and so I'm very privy to the information as many casualties and injured from that axis troop in on daily basis , they operate between two police check points, and they claim the police knows about their business and gets cut from it, so they have no fears.
My female friend coming from that route yesterday was kidnapped along side 5 others in a bus, the driver escaped smartly, her account was emptied, and she even had to call me to pay in more money before they released her. After also seizing her phone and 2 guys sexually molested her severally.

I'm sounding this as a clarion warning for all that cares to listen or may be concerned. Females are especially warned; please avoid travelling at night, at least not on east west road , rumuji, Rivers state.

The wise learn from the mistakes of others (unfortunately my friend was unwise).

-The Apostle

the whole of Rivers state should be avoided in general

1 Like

Re: security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State by marvin906(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2018
rivers..
home of cultist
home of ritualist
home of arm robbers
home of ogboni
home of kidnappers

am i missing anything else undecided undecided
Re: security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ladygoddiva..

I need you.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana, Nigeria’ll Be Empty If US Gave Free Visas For A Week – Ghanaian Pastor / What are you afraid of and what is the most absurd thing you have heard here? / Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.