Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders (7075 Views)

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
wristbangle:
We are the reason why this continent remain under developed.

Comparison in developed countries is a healthy rivalry in terms of technological innovation and sound business idea.

It's a pity we found ourselves here arguing over useless topic.

lies, the comparison is on who will vote the worse candidate, we the SW voted someone to take everyone to the desert, other parts of Nigeria are now selecting worse names for consideration to pay them back

Atiku
Babangida
bobrisky
shina rambo

We are not even ruling out an Evans ticket this time, lets see who go cry first grin
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ODVanguard: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
post=65293825:

My friend longtime grin grin grin what happened I didn't see you on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4327941/malnutrition-worsens-nigeria-despite-govt

Malnutrition/poverty is seriously wreaking havoc in West grin

Yinmu. Tell that to the Ebonyi and Aba IDPs. undecided Or the suffering Imolites, and the Anambrarians who are still defecating openly. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Abogwara:
That's Awada not Ibadan.

you are just being mischievous by denying the progress we are makng in SW. Its so unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. Tell that to the Ebonyi and Aba IDPs. undecided Or the suffering Imolites, and the Anambrarians who are still defecating openly. lipsrsealed

To defecate openly better pass people who go into their rooms in ibadan and poo inside buckets, keep the buckets inside their rooms till morning grin

Customer : iya sikirat? I wan buy kpomo
Iya sikirat: (from under her table inside the market) Pooopopopopopupuuu grin I dey come o, pupupupupooopu grin
Customer: (covers nose and flees)

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is the only reason they said we have brown roofs in ibadan, just because of one house? So unfair.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

grin grin go through the report states you mentioned are far better than Western states.

grin grin
Social Almajiris in West grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ODVanguard: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
post=65294631:

grin grin go through the report states you mentioned are far better than Western states.

grin grin
Social Almajiris in West grin grin

Guy abeg get off my deek and quit spamming my mentions. Just keep your hype amongst yourself and your fellow dupes coz nobody's buying none of that crap. Your people are the ones who have to flee your region in droves via nightbus, risking their lives just so they can come to mine to take a stab at a chance at living the good life and 'making it'. In the real world everyone knows who the wandereing almajiris of the South are. And they definitely ain't from the best side. Mention me again and I will swear for you. Morafocka like you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

Almajiris in West grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by nwabobo: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
A first time visitor to IB town will mistake the place for Dubai grin

This is Ibadam not Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

grin grin grin
Poverty is seriously dancing shoki in streets of southwest grin cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by mercyville: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

You badt gan.For Igbos to be recognised in 2017 as the highest open defecaters in Africa by a world body....UNICEF...speaks volumes of how dirty Igbos are.I hope government does something about it before they contaminate the nation especially SW where they always run to.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by mercyville: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Never since the days of Awolowo has Ibadan grown with so much speed since 2015 to 2018. From Molete to Challenge, from old Ibadan to the GRA, we represent the only growth in Nigeria. Other states are only playing catch up as we lead in every indixes of development.

Lalasticlala
seun

You this Yoruba dude,Ibadan cannot be these junks you are posting.Ibadan is bigger than this shithole I am seeing here and more developed.I will post the pix of Ibadan for you if you desire.Bawo ni Omoluabi?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Klinee: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I don't like it when people just do bad belle for a region in serious development. If you want me to name the streets for you, I will. This is Old Ibadan now replanned and developed. Period.
Abeg this is Onitsha
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Klinee: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Noccerino:

Pls go ahead and mention the name of the Street, or is Obosi now in Ibadan?
Imagine! Obosi is now Ibadan
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Stopcomplaining(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Having lived for many years in Ibadan, and travelled to major cities in Nigeria, I will say, Ibadan is one of the most underrated city in Nigeria. I wonder why. People talk about brown roof forgetting that Ibadan is the largest city in Africa abi west africa and theres is going to be ancient part of the city with old houses. But then, Ibadan is too big and developed to say all houses are brown roofs. Most people who say that havent even been to Ibadan. You cant live and be familiar with Ibadan city and be saying that thrash. God bless Ibadan. We dont shout.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Stopcomplaining(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
A
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Klinee:
Abeg this is Onitsha

Onitsha can only pray to have any 3 story building grin
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by dadebayo1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Never since the days of Awolowo has Ibadan grown with so much speed since 2015 to 2018. From Molete to Challenge, from old Ibadan to the GRA, we represent the only growth in Nigeria. Other states are only playing catch up as we lead in every indixes of development.

Lalasticlala
seun

Welldone omo Ibadan.... Koseleri grin
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Reelectbuhari: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lalasticlala
seun

pls OP this pics are all the same......

am not seeing any difference....

we north must always say the truth......have u seen the ones been posted by my ibo brothers from east....very very fine.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by cjrane: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
@op,

Is that truly Ibadan?

In that case the Governor has done fantastically kworrect!
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
cjrane:
@op,

Is that truly Ibadan?

In that case the Governor has done fantastically kworrect!

This is ibadan, the governor demolished all the brown roofs in ibadan and built a new mega city.
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by rdokoye: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
You guys are silly...trying to provoke people. cheesy
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by shallysgirl: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Cool city to live
But these are pictures of Onitsha.
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by shallysgirl: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
mercyville:

You this Yoruba dude,Ibadan cannot be these junks you are posting.Ibadan is bigger than this shithole I am seeing here and more developed.I will post the pix of Ibadan for you if you desire.Bawo ni Omoluabi?
Why is he posting pictures of Onitsha? I do not understand.
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by shallysgirl: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Klinee:
Imagine! Obosi is now Ibadan
is he even yoruba?why is he making a fool of himself.??
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by cjrane: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is ibadan, the governor demolished all the brown roofs in ibadan and built a new mega city.

Wow, in that case, i thank God for the effort of the Governor!
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by DynasTee: 1:24pm On May 05, 2018
EODforce:
. bro its sarcasm, this is Onitsha not Ibadan

this kind of building in Ibadan?

NEVER!!!

Have you been to Ibadan before?
Visit Ibadan first before you say NEVER
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by bot101(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
DynasTee:

Have you been to Ibadan before?
Visit Ibadan first before you say NEVER

Please, I was born in Ibadan and grew up in Felele Rab and Bello. Lam Adesina's house is just a street away from mine, and I say NEVER too. Let's quit deceiving ourselves. When it comes to individually owned homes, the south west easily loses to the East. If you watch Nollywood movies frequently, you'd know most of the big men houses you see in them are more easily found in Lagos state in SW. In the east, they literarily compete with each other, and are found everywhere, even in villages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture / See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.