Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Really Dont Bliv In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Dont Bliv In Love (2890 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust
have Neva felt wad love is, u met a guy an u think his d man for u but within few sec u noticed he wants the cookie and when you refuse he calls you names
what's this thing called love?

3 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by madone: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust
have Neva felt wad love is, u met a guy an u think his d man for u but within few sec u noticed he wants the cookie and when you refuse he calls you names
j don't believe in love either.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by nnadiug1: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
madone:
j don't believe in love either.
u should let me love u
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Peromnia: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
[b]
Well, I differ in all respects given that we often view love as unconditional or a feeling.
In my estimation, love exists not. It is merely misleading and at best used for convenience.

What is couched as love is purely business. For a man loves not a woman in vain. The converse is also true. Both parties "love" (engage in the transaction) purely because of what they will gain in the relationship, friendship, marriage etc.

The gain could be that the man is wealthy, intelligent, handsome, caring etc. The same applies to the woman mutatis mutandis.

This explains why most women don't love the pauper on the street and would rather go for the minted guy. The woman that seems to love the pauper only does so because the minted hasn't approached her.

If the minted approaches her and she rejects him, then there is something that the pauper has that the rich guy has lacks --- maybe the poor guy is caring, compassionate etc---- which she values above money.

This still shows why it's business and not 'love'.

A man that gives to the beggar does not so free. Rather he gives and expects God to reward him.

And there are no exceptions to this.
Nothing in life is free. In other words, nobody does anything without expectations.

I could cite 1 million instances but for time.
Aside: I like the fact that we humans think we love because we might be unable to handle the realisation that all is business.

[/b]

6 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Kimcutie: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
What is "cookie".

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by thanki410(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ahh , its a great thing, not the ones those boys on dada and tatoo give , that one na ...
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by bozinny29: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
It amazes me how shallow some ppl can be....relationships should not be about sex and money....that's prostitution #justsaying

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Spaceclenzy1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Maybe u haven't meet d gud ones
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Well I believe in love, it's very rare but it exist.
Most times it comes unexpectedly, just get your mind off it.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by harry2sexy(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
You are not wired to love. Live like that n stop creating stupid topics

3 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2018
hi and good morning, i sent you a pm, can we get to chat pls...on whatsapp if you dont mind. 0909-137-3037. hope to hear from you soon.

Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2018
hi and hw are you doing? sent you several PMs but no reply....

Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2018
You're probably confused because most people don't understand love. Love at first sight does not exist, it is a fairy tale/hollywood romance fantasy. The only thing that exists at first sight is lust and infatuation.
Love is like a seed, it takes time to grow, mature and blossom. The more you get to know someone, their personality and things about them that appeal to You, you start to realise your compatibility and that's when then seed of love is sown. Thereafter, their actions and words will water that seed, allowing it to grow.
Love can also diminish and die if it is not nurtured. This is why you hear people say that they no longer love someone they once did.
You just haven't found the right person to love and it's okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by marvin906(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
i believe in love..
i just don't love undecided undecided

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
thyzee77:
hi and hw are you doing? sent you several PMs but no reply....

Went through your profile and dude, you come off as desperate for friends. A lady would have been labeled a Sluut. Jeeez
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
do u hv to be nasty, just becos i asked to be a frnd.... you hv a very big problem!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you are a even a slut mistake to have sense, wat do u enjoy in being stupid and nasty, is nairaland a career site for you, over grown idiot like you

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Went through your profile and dude, you come off as desperate for friends. A lady would have been labeled a Sluut. Jeeez
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
you must be very sick for all that you said

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
thyzee77:

Ok seems I pricked your ego.... Never said anything about you asking to be a frd. Never implied that you are a slut. Learn how to be tactful OK? Don't just type off like an immature kid plss.... P.s all your rant gat nothing on me.

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2018

I just gave you a clue on how to meet people on NL and you turned everything to insults? Isokay

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Fadiga24(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Their is nothing like love

Girls look for security money and a big dick

Boys look for a great body and nice character

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by naija1stpikin: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I just gave you a clue on how to meet people on NL and you turned everything to insults? Isokay

chidinma, you started it and he ended it for you
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Love is the perfect illusion.

love is a series of chemical reactions in our head that tends to fade with time

Some people try to claim that love is strong feeling of affection for something or someone, but I dare them to show love that does not fade with time

Still, love is a beautiful thing, many people that felt loved can always testify to its wonderful experience.

it emancipates the soul and captivates the mind.
I.e. when you are in love you feel so alive but can't stop thinking about the person you love

It restrict the senses but frees the body
i.e when you are in love you can't think of a bad thing about the person, even if it is obvious, but you won't mind sharing your space and body with that same person you love

Nonetheless, don't get carried away. it hardly last forever. Soon reality will set in as the illusion fade away,
Now! Only relationships or marriages will be left behind, but you can always fall in love again with the same person.
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Gamesmart: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust

How can you have met Nairalanders when you only joined NL 2 months ago and have only 2 posts?
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gamesmart:

How can you have met Nairalanders when you only joined NL 2 months ago and have only 2 posts?

have been in nairaland close to a year or so
I delete and open Mr or Miss
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well you should. Just don't go looking for it. Cos you won't find it but it'll find you.
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust

Some say there's love I don't know if it exists the closest I've come to discovering love was discovering about Shakespeare books. To each their own version of love

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by candyguyofficia(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
met guys
both nlanders
and all I see is lust
have Neva felt wad love is, u met a guy an u think his d man for u but within few sec u noticed he wants the cookwhen and when you refuse he calls you names
I thought I was d only one that feel so. Don't put it on boys, girls f**k tinz up even when d male dont disturb n both parties agree no cookie.
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Kimcutie:
What is "cookie".

its another name for. (ask think like a man and act like a Lady)
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Look at your thinking, you want a guy, your bf and potential hubby, or hubby to please you in his doings then you won't want to do what he wants, you blame him for complaining, why, because you are selfish.

You have to please him too if you want him to please you, else it would mean you don't love him and he will not like that fact and then he will change to you and you won't like it too and then both of you will change to each other and then both of you won't like it and then you have a broken home.

Those who have stable and happy home didn't find it from lion's mouth, they give as much as they take, they don't individually have the feelings of either a loser or a winner to each other but togetherness makes them winners.

1 Like

Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by yhunghestboss(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ok seems I pricked your ego.... Never said anything about you asking to be a frd. Never implied that you are a slut. Learn how to be tactful OK? Don't just type off like an immature kid plss.... P.s all your rant gat nothing on me.
you are currently in delta right
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by mamaya24(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2018
From my instincts I think u don't really open up ur feelings once u can do dat wisely u won't have to say dis anymore
Re: I Really Dont Bliv In Love by Kimcutie: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Imapearl:

its another name for. (ask think like a man and act like a Lady)
I know that word as "honey pot" not cookie grin Cookie don't have holes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy / WHAT IS THIS? What Are These Innocent Things Doing? [PICTURE] / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.