Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba (50581 Views)

1st Class Certificate Without Employability Skills Is A Disaster- Vincent Adeoba / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Reason many graduates are not employable.
Go and read the post again or get someone to help you with the comprehension.

Fvck off my mention
Op is saying sh!t

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by stainless239(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
flyca:

Yes to both. I did kiss

Wow!!! Congratulations..
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by flyca: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
stainless239:

Wow!!!
Congratulations..
Thanks sis. #hugs
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2018
its a shame that people go for masters and phd for a job, your ability to secure a job is based primarily on the ability to add value by proffering solutions to society's problems. masters should be a cap to ones achievement in life not a meal ticket, or venture embarked upon because of joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by blessingsonflee(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
vadeoba:
I gained admission into the university in 2011 at 20 years. I thought I will graduate by the age of 23. In developed countries, you don’t need to pray and fast to graduate on time. In fact, I heard that you are told the day you will be graduating from the university right from your year 1 registration point in some countries.

But being a Nigerian who went to a government-owned university, my dream of graduating at 23 years never came through. I graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University and I don’t think I need to tell you the strong relationship between OAU and incessant strikes.

Within my first two months campus, I experienced my first strike action. The school management sent us home because of a proposed protest scheduled for our matriculation day. We didn’t resume until three months after. We proceeded again on ASUU strike in 2013 which lasted for six months. We had other internal strikes and I ended up spending close to five years for a course I should have spent less than four years for.

Graduating from the university in 2015, I stayed at home for another one year before I was mobilized for the compulsory National Youths Service (NYSC) which also lasted for another one year. I finished NYSC in 2017 and I was 26 years going to be 27 by the end of that year.

I had always been an entrepreneur right from campus and I was really doing well. I had made up my mind not to look for a job after NYSC, I just wanted to face my business and go for my masters degree because I knew my chances of getting a job was slim considering the 26 years age requirement by most of the employers of labour especially the big firms. In fact, many of them now request that you must be 25 years and below to submit application for their graduate trainee recruitments.

It took the wisdom and experience of my mentor for me to realize that going for masters degree at the age of 26 years without any job experience wasn’t the best for me. That is one of the reasons why I encourage youths to have mentors who can guide them along their career and life decisions.

If I had gone for masters, I would probably graduate at the age of 28 that is if there is no strike action within the two years and getting a good job at that age without previous experience will be be difficult.

At 28, most companies expect you to have nothing less than 2 years of experience and having M.sc. is not equivalent to that two years of experience.

You need to be strategic about going for masters degree if you are yet to get job experience and here are my advice:

1. If you are 23 years and below, going for masters if you don’t quickly get a job is cool
2. If you are 25 years and above, I will advise you to first get a job to get experience and do your masters degree later.
3. If your long-term goal is to end up in the academia as a lecturer, masters is cool.
4. If you don’t have that goal, writing professional exams may be better than going for masters immediately after graduation.
5. If your goal is to own a business later on, going for your masters may be the best decision.
6. Before going for masters, calculate the age you will be done with the program and look at the age requirement in your industry.
7. Life is about doing first thing first and you must know how to prioritize your life.

This is an advice from me, please feel free to disagree and share your views.

You may also want to read this https://www.nairaland.com/4358447/graduating-second-class-lower-no

#IamVincentAdeoba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1849160375103415&id=100000284120324
see wetin F-JAY and omole administration cause that year. 2k acceptance fee turn 20k. Of the greatest gbogbo! I hail
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by seamus387(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Everyone you know works in their time zone. Everyone is runing their race in their on time. You r not too late or to early. You on time.
Some get their degrees at the age of 22. Some go bck to college at d age of 30. Some got job right after they graduate. While some have to wait for years before finding a truly satisfying job.
Some became CEO at 28 and got burnt out much sonner. While some start there company in their late 50s and went to change the world. Some tire at 60 while some jst getting start at 60.
When you look around, you might think some people r ahead of you and some behind you. But trust me every one is running their race in their own time. So don't Envy someone who's successful or don't mock someone who hasn't won yet. Becoa dey r in their time zone jst like you r in yours. You are not too late or to early. You r on time and definety in ur time soon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by bigpicture001: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
@ onlyme07.if this were to be an examination, you would have failed woefully..the OP made a very smart discover nd hence sends a warning to his readers. a fact he made out of reality..in his write up,he compared job chances with masters nd introduced a restraints called "age factor" nd beautifully explained his restraints..but you jumped in with your so mny thoughtful idea.. nd countered him without making a sense of his comparison. instead u dealt with the variables; job opportunities as it relates bsc nd masters without a mention of his main subject " age factor" nd then you got an instant 24 likes...if I were you lecturer..u wld score a big 5 over 60 marks in ur final graduating exams...

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by rhymz(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2018
onlyme07:
I don't subcribe to your submission with lots of reasons.

First,presently in Nigeria,the labour market is saturated with Bsc from all corners and in order to have an edge,you need to proof you're still learning which Masters can do.

Secondly,some Universities in the labour market are not well recognised, hence some applications not attended to. I have witnessed tbis a number of times. The moment your Uni is not UI,Lag,Convenant,Babcock,Afe and the likes,you can only proove your worth with a second degree from all any of these Ivy universities.

Thirdly,very soon, Bsc will turn to SSCE since you can obtain it,if you have money but Masters Cert o)is a little bit difficult to buy (not saying you can't buy it) because all those Drs and Profs will make it difficult.

Furthermore,it takes the grace of God to combine Masters and work together especially if you work in a private coy. You should go for your Masters the moment you grad,it will show your employer you will require to leave office and attend classes.

Finally,go for your Mastes if you intend going into academics. It is the best edge over others.

I have lots but let me stop here and advise those who intend doing their Masters . Make hay while the sun shine.
this is pure BS! Whoever told you that graduating from UI, UNILAG AFE or any of these southwestern schools is an automatic to ticket to employment obviously does not know what he is talking about. No serious HR is going to choose 2.2 from UNILAG over a 2.1 from another university outside of the ones you listed, that's pure hear-say.

The best thing is to graduate with a 2.1 at a very young age, at least between 21 and 24.....you are a hotcake from any University. Companies don't necessarily care if you graduated from UNILAG or UI, I don't see how that matters, they are all I Nigeria and don't necessarily have any exceptional qualities that other Universities do not have.

Na people wey Comot from foreign schools wey dey Europe and America go fit make such claims abeg.

I graduated at around 24 and 25 from FUTO, I never had to roam the streets of Lagos looking for a job, I have always been working even while in school. My Industrial attachment was an opportunity to gain experience and get some connections with people who will later be useful to me after graduation. I have worked in two places since I graduated and I am still working, if you know your value and where you want to create a niche for yourself career wise, you won't be talking about not being taken because you are from so so and so University, that's bullshit talk, I don't know where they do that I'm Nigeria. I have worked in Engineering, have a lot of friends in Banking and Finance, I am currently with an IT firm, I have never heard that people are being selected based on the University they attended, I know of the University - polytechnic discrimination especially amongst banks but this new story of selected school is pure bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by tete7000(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2018
If we believe we owe our existence to God, that he put us wherever we find ourselves and that he will always use whatever circumstance we encounter for our good, we will worry less about things beyond our control and learn to flow with the tide of life. What we need everyday of our lives is in knowing where God wants to take us. There is nothing like at a certain age I can't fulfill my dream with God. He uses the foolish things of this world to confound those who think they are wise.
God doesn't operate in the realm of human possibilities, if man is capable of doing it, there is no need for God to intervene.
Anyone that think God is pushing him for a masters should forge ahead and leave the rest to God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Halifaxguy: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2018
sexdoll:

My friend leave dat thing Abeg.

Most of you mastering are just mastering for the certificates with the hope of getting more pay.

You are mastering to specialize in what exactly?

And yet after all the specializations we are still where we are!

Is that not a big shame?!

Paper junkies!

After wasting all your productive years trying to get your worthless BSc, you now go back to the same system to get another worthless MSc!

Does that not make you look like a capital class idiot?

Masters my _arse!

See let me tell you, instead of going for your useless masters program, why not use the time and your money too to go and master something practical... something that really works... something the society actually needs?!

Nigeria is suffering from too many frequent power outages, what can be done about that?

Our educational system is down and out, how can it be resuscitated?

The world is moving into IT, how prepared is the Nigerian youth?

Fuel scarcity still bites, what are the alternatives?

These and more should be the type of things that you should be focusing upon and not to go back to school just to acquire another useless certificate!

Very well said. B.sc ,M.sc and PhD gotten from Nigeria universities are all useless. An average graduate college diploma of mechanical engineer at one of the colleges in North America can practically tutor his Nigerian counterpart with M.sc holder in same field of study. In the advanced world is skills over paper qualifications, but in this country is all about acquiring certificates with aim of getting office job, and with no technical know how. We really have a long way to go in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by akeensbussy(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians hype certificate so much. when people with no certificate are doing exploit.

I had no degree yet I worked with 3 companies with my IT certification. got the jobs on merit. Dana group is one.

am on my own doing great. I know a couple of guys who had no formal education yet doing great in their respective fields. while someone is chasing master degree for no just cause.

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by BellaElla(f): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
I agree with the OP
Some people do masters that will be worthless to their career progression
Someone studies biochemistry for instance, graduates, serves, and goes back to do M.sc in Chemistry or whatever
Now , normally the person is supposed to work as a medical sales rep, chemist or similarly inclined profession
But no! the person starts applying for jobs at oil companies, banks, etc
What does your M.s bring to the company table?
how does it help realize the company goals and objectives
Its more advisable to start working immediately after school/nysc( as available), then monitor your career progression to see how best to advance.
If you are employed as a secretary as a graduate of microbiology, you know that if you work hard, there is a change that you get promoted to HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations etc. Most internal promotions are as a result of hard work and commitment , not necessarily school papers.
You can switch totally to business/finance by doing a P.G then masters or Ican/PMP in a field that aligns with your career. MBA is even better in my opinion than a visionless masters
People keep bringing masters that are not useful to organizations and still get shocked whn someone with 3rd class B.sc and experience is picked over them.
Before you spend your money on masters that wont reward you, please speak with people that have been in your target organization to determine the best next step for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by lexy2014: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2018
femi4:
Only in Nigeria do people go for masters for the wrong reasons like to get a job
there's nothing in getting a masters to improve ur chances of getting a job.
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Okezedan(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Any masters degree with-in 9ja universities is bullshit.....

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by sexdoll: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Halifaxguy:

Very well said. B.sc ,M.sc and PhD gotten from Nigeria universities are all useless. An average graduate college diploma of mechanical engineer at one of the colleges in North America can practically tutor his Nigerian counterpart with M.sc holder in same field of study. In the advanced world is skills over paper qualifications, but in this country is all about acquiring certificates with aim of getting office job, and with no technical know how. We really have a long way to go in this country.

I dey tell you!

I was having some chats with a couple of undergraduates just the other day.

Could you believe some of them were talking about getting a plum job in some oil company .

I couldn't help but laugh at them.

Well, I told them, it is good to dream and have high hopes but in the meantime please go and start learning java.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2018
I can't pay kobo for any masters now except I am on scholarships. I prefer Msc programme that you will also work as an intern during the programme.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by adetes: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2018
All this steps r nt working in Nigeria, Man proposed God disposed remember

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by davewhizy: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
why do you go to school?
To get a good certificate and have a good job.
OK me I don't want a good job, I create good jobs, am 21 years old, I pay 3 persons err month. what am I trying to say, if you are comfortable working under any organization then you must go to school and acquire a lot of certificate but if you want to be rich and happy, don't go to school.

3 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by tbliss22(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello,

There is really nothing wrong with the Op's submission. The real problem here is that the country is simply a shit hole where people struggle to survive.

However, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a second degree, people should change their orientation towards masters degree especially when you are above 26+ before rounding up with 1st degree.

Finally, if you have the means of getting sponsored for M.sc. don't joke with it. You might need it somewhere in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by jagadab: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
I think some have missed, the main thing in life is to proffer solutions to problems pertaining to our immediate environment and country at large and to become consistently relevant
going for masters doesn't guarantee a dream job ,brings money and absolute relevance

in summary the master issue is just like considering the Nigerian entertainment scene releasing single and hit give you more money,shows,endorsement and makes you more relevant in the music scene while albums just add feather to your cap. I think the formal is more Paramount, so also masters merely add a feather to our cap but providing solutions to problems brings money and make us relevant
my two cent
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2018
I dont think people go to school because of job, and if not so then they fail woefully. Reasons of being educated is to widen up your horizon of seeing,creativeness and so on. I m currently a 300l Mechatronics and systemz Engineering but never excepting govt job, rather offer the govt a job, cogitate over becoming a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by matrixme(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
Tufiakwa! Is it not the same lecturing job that our lecturers use to tell us about that they are not rich, only comfortable? So someone will now join the bandwagon of those that are proud to have I better pass my neighbor gen and one second or third hand Toyota to intimidate students?
Let's say the truth, have you ever come across a rich lecturer in today's economy without being dubious about it? Better invest your money in something worthwhile and stop deceiving yourself with some claims about master's degree. Master's my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Yusluv13(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
unilorin is better by far when it comes to academic calendar stability. the day you given admission, it's the day you'll know when you'll graduate, if u don't have any trouble. great unilorite in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by wonlasewonimi: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Abuskidonline:
I dont think people go to school because of job, and if not so then they fail woefully. Reasons of being educated is to widen up your horizon of seeing,creativeness and so on. I m currently a 300l Mechatronics and systemz Engineering but never excepting govt job, rather offer the govt a job, cogitate over becoming a graduate.

You are incoherent mate.
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by omoelerin1: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
sexdoll:

You dey mind the idiots?

Foolish people everywhere doing stupid things just because others are doing it.

What exactly are you mastering?

Oh I see...

You are mastering how to get a higher paying job!

Fools.
If you didn't have the privilege of doing Masters, why envying those who are doing it?

Se awon lo ko ba e ni?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by Nackzy: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Am done with my masters still no job... I wish i knew I would used all the money and time spent on a very lucrative entreprenural venture... Then later go for... Anyways different folks different plans

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by zinaunreal(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
onlyme07:
I don't subcribe to your submission with lots of reasons.

First,presently in Nigeria,the labour market is saturated with Bsc from all corners and in order to have an edge,you need to proof you're still learning which Masters can do.

Secondly,some Universities in the labour market are not well recognised, hence some applications not attended to. I have witnessed tbis a number of times. The moment your Uni is not UI,Lag,Convenant,Babcock,Afe and the likes,you can only proove your worth with a second degree from all any of these Ivy universities.

Thirdly,very soon, Bsc will turn to SSCE since you can obtain it,if you have money but Masters Cert o)is a little bit difficult to buy (not saying you can't buy it) because all those Drs and Profs will make it difficult.

Furthermore,it takes the grace of God to combine Masters and work together especially if you work in a private coy. You should go for your Masters the moment you grad,it will show your employer you will require to leave office and attend classes.

Finally,go for your Mastes if you intend going into academics. It is the best edge over others.

I have lots but let me stop here and advise those who intend doing their Masters . Make hay while the sun shine.
youre not from this country
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by sandrahnaub(f): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2018
femidejulius:
Wonderful nonsense

There's nothing wrong having a Masters Degree at the age of 21 without any job experience if possible.

You can always go for other masters degree when you start work if you like.

God!
Read the fucking damn article
He never said otherwise
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by zinaunreal(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2018
My dad gave me money for masters. I ate it instantly. Infact i ate it in one week. Im currently using the brain God gave me and i make cool money. I no dey even calculate am .I cant even find my certificates. I guess rats have eaten it.

I know lots of msc holders at home doing nothing or doing skilled jobs. Who msc epp?? Better shine your eyes people. If you have a job its 100 percent better than msc. Keep it, save and survive before you find yourself core broke. Let the country fix itself before you fix yourself. If you try to develop yourself right now, your God forsaken country dont care

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by sexdoll: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
If you didn't have the privilege of doing Masters, why envying those who are doing it?

Se awon lo ko ba e ni?

Envy people wasting their time, money and energy pursuing shadows?

God forbid.

I can never sink to that low.

If you call pursuing masters in any Nigerian university to be specific a privilege, then I'll say that I have never come across a confused and hopeless person more than you since my sojourn on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by sexdoll: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Nackzy:
Am done with my masters still no job... I wish i knew I would used all the money and time spent on a very lucrative entreprenural venture... Then later go for... Anyways different folks different plans

At least you can now speak from experience.

I'm sure that had it been someone tried to warn you before going for that masters then, probably you would have called that person an enemy of progress.

Now you can see for yourself that the so called progress is actually a huge and regrettable set back!
Re: Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba by akigbemaru: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
vadeoba:
I gained admission into the university in 2011 at 20 years. I thought I will graduate by the age of 23. In developed countries, you don’t need to pray and fast to graduate on time. In fact, I heard that you are told the day you will be graduating from the university right from your year 1 registration point in some countries.

But being a Nigerian who went to a government-owned university, my dream of graduating at 23 years never came through. I graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University and I don’t think I need to tell you the strong relationship between OAU and incessant strikes.

Within my first two months campus, I experienced my first strike action. The school management sent us home because of a proposed protest scheduled for our matriculation day. We didn’t resume until three months after. We proceeded again on ASUU strike in 2013 which lasted for six months. We had other internal strikes and I ended up spending close to five years for a course I should have spent less than four years for.

Graduating from the university in 2015, I stayed at home for another one year before I was mobilized for the compulsory National Youths Service (NYSC) which also lasted for another one year. I finished NYSC in 2017 and I was 26 years going to be 27 by the end of that year.

I had always been an entrepreneur right from campus and I was really doing well. I had made up my mind not to look for a job after NYSC, I just wanted to face my business and go for my masters degree because I knew my chances of getting a job was slim considering the 26 years age requirement by most of the employers of labour especially the big firms. In fact, many of them now request that you must be 25 years and below to submit application for their graduate trainee recruitments.

It took the wisdom and experience of my mentor for me to realize that going for masters degree at the age of 26 years without any job experience wasn’t the best for me. That is one of the reasons why I encourage youths to have mentors who can guide them along their career and life decisions.

If I had gone for masters, I would probably graduate at the age of 28 that is if there is no strike action within the two years and getting a good job at that age without previous experience will be be difficult.

At 28, most companies expect you to have nothing less than 2 years of experience and having M.sc. is not equivalent to that two years of experience.

You need to be strategic about going for masters degree if you are yet to get job experience and here are my advice:

1. If you are 23 years and below, going for masters if you don’t quickly get a job is cool
2. If you are 25 years and above, I will advise you to first get a job to get experience and do your masters degree later.
3. If your long-term goal is to end up in the academia as a lecturer, masters is cool.
4. If you don’t have that goal, writing professional exams may be better than going for masters immediately after graduation.
5. If your goal is to own a business later on, going for your masters may be the best decision.
6. Before going for masters, calculate the age you will be done with the program and look at the age requirement in your industry.
7. Life is about doing first thing first and you must know how to prioritize your life.

This is an advice from me, please feel free to disagree and share your views.

You may also want to read this https://www.nairaland.com/4358447/graduating-second-class-lower-no

#IamVincentAdeoba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1849160375103415&id=100000284120324

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.