Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani (15840 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by vanessaRN(f): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2018

In a recent interview with Channels TV, Senator Shehu Sani, who represents Kaduna Central in the senate, accused the govenor of the state, Nasir El-Rufai, of running the state like he was a military administrator.

Sani said this while reacting to the demolition of the secretariat of an APC faction in the state on Tuesday February 20th. He accused Governor El-Rufai of going against anyone opposed to how he is running the state.

What is happening in Kaduna is simply tyranny. We don’t have an elected governor we have a military administrator, one who thinks that everything should go his own way. He engineered the party to suspend us, to suspend me. That is about a year and half ago. When the suspension (El-Rufai’s suspension) came, he became very angry moving about bulldozers to bring down buildings,” he said.

Senator Sani also reacted to claims that he has been very critical of Ek-Rufai’s government because he wants to become the governor of the state.

I don’t know when I criticised Babangida, Abacha and other tyrants of the past whether I wanted to be President. When things go wrong, I speak out against President Muhammadu Buhari, does that now mean that I want to be President for speaking out?” he said

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/kaduna-state-military-administrator-not-governor-senator-shehu-sani/

cc lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by hypertension(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol..una never shimshunshin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Omeokachie: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
The guys short come tiny join. so he needs to misuse power to be noticed.
Take away his security details and you will see him abroad the next day claiming to be running a "master's programme".

Accidental civil servant indeed.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Paperwhite(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin cheesy Before nko? When the midget like Buhari is just intolerant of dissenting voices or opposition.
APC start as opposition,currently serving as opposition in power & will be returned into oblivion in 2019.Ndi ara.

6 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by NwaAmaikpe: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked

"Kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani

It's still better than Nigeria that has a dull Emperor and not a President.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by nairavsdollars(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
And Kaduna Central has a clown worse than Dino Melaye as a senator. The same Shehu Sani trivialising important issues by taking snake charmers to JAMB office and yesterday said Monkeys ate N70m belonging to senators

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Skepticus: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Can these two, political low-lives be gagged or choked to death? undecided

Tired of seeing them constantly spill their shit in our faces like it's of relevance to the sorry plight of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Built2last: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
2019 go sweet, this i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Cornel101: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
The midget is really a small devil

2 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Too bad
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Here we go again......
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Built2last: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Skepticus:
Can these two, political low-lives

One is a senator and the other is a Governor,

What is your definition of a low life?

2 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Handsomebeing(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by nairavsdollars(f): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
with a governor like El Rufai, i will never support state police

7 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by tophepzztioja: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Omeokachie:
The guys short come tiny join. so he needs to misuse power to be noticed.
Take away his security details and you will see him abroad the next day claiming to be running a "master's programme".

Accidental civil servant indeed.
off all the politicians in nigeria that i know... i loathe elrufai the most... that guy is a classic example of green snake under the green grass.... like yorubas say
..idobale oki shey iwa.... the mere fact that you prostrate dosent make you a responsible person.. the guy can kneel down for the whole world but wont hesitate to kill you

3 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some Short men don't forgive easily.

Everything you do to them, they assume you disrecpect them because they are little.

They become vindictive to cover their insecurities

8 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by vizboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
So what should we do....
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
El-rufai went to far, but Shehu Sani is an Idiot
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Skepticus: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Built2last:

One is a senator and the other is a Governor,

What is your definition of a low life?

Look at the jungle you are holed up in with the two as the "best" of your leaders.

You know the rest. I can't say more.
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by chijindu34(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Skepticus:

Look at the jungle you are holed up in with the two as the "best" of your leaders.

You know the rest. I can't say more.
I wish I can

2 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by emmasege: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
The internal crisis within the APC is far worse than what was or is still in the PDP. This is why the party has not organised any convention since 2014 and Bubu wants thief.nubu to pacify everyone before calling for any convention.

I really have my doubts if APC can ever be put together again. The Dullard in Aso Rock has done irreparable damage to the house built by thief.nubu.

Too late to re-assemble the broom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Nackzy: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Point of correction... They have a Terrorist as Governor

3 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Philinho(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
A day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by millionboi2: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
lolzzzzz Hell rufai thought he could intimidate this man, he is only making him more popular!

Nigerians are not afraid to speak out against tyrant leaders anymore

serve the people or you will be disgraced!

hmmmmmm......

6 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by GoldHorse(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari does not act as fast as you want you labelled him a dullard. El-Rufai is acting faster than you like and he is now suddenly a military man! Wetin una want sef?!

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by temitemi1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
The man from the pit of hell...

3 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by xcolanto(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don’t know when I criticised Babangida, Abacha and other tyrants of the past whether I wanted to be President. When things go wrong, I speak out against President Muhammadu Buhari, does that now mean that I want to be President for speaking out?” he said

Best part of this interview for me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
One have to expect the unexpected when it comes to Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dont worry sir.
he would be kicked out from office next year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Quality20(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
good. Shehu Sani and d other senators shd learn to respect their leaders( el rufai). They shd take a leaf from el Rufai himself- When he was under Atiku, he was loyal, same way he was loyal to OBJ against Buhari then. And now, he is most loyal to Buhari. But that does not mean that he can't disrespect Buhari tomorrow if buhari loses his leadership position, but 4 now buhari is his leader and he knows it all too well.
So in essence, Shehu Sani shd know that elrufai is d leader and captain in kaduna state, otherwise he risk having his houses demolished.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IKEDC Now Sends SMS Alert For Disconnection And Payment / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today / Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.