Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani (15838 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by aspirebig: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by MistadeRegal(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
lolzzzzz Hell rufai thought he could intimidate this man, he is only making him more popular!

Nigerians are not afraid to speak out against tyrant leaders anymore

serve the people or you will be disgraced!

hmmmmmm......

See proper rearrangement!
Soon it will be included in Primary School Verbal Reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Bobby808: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And Kaduna Central has a clown worse than Dino Melaye as a senator. The same Shehu Sani trivialising important issues by taking snake charmers to JAMB office and yesterday said Monkeys ate N70m belonging to senators
Why are you northerners so evil and till this point will never want to change? Why are you having so much interest to always act the devilish way? Not even an inch endurance? ElRufai remains the most deadliest man with the most devilish arts and can kill as many people as possible with the slightest annoyance. I only blame the Oyiba who put us together in one country. But with time we will go our ways. No normal being can ever live together you the evil people. Devilish and the most wicked islamists on earth. Fear north

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Bobby808: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
tophepzztioja:
off all the politicians in nigeria that i know... i loathe elrufai the most... that guy is a classic example of green snake under the green grass.... like yorubas say
..idobale oki shey iwa.... the mere fact that you prostrate dosent make you a responsible person.. the guy can kneel down for the whole world but wont hesitate to kill you
You are correct. All records of christians killed in Kaduna are carried and instigated by the small size man

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
with a governor like El Rufai, i will never support state police
cos we don't have strong institutional frameworks dats yy u are talking like this....ll el rufai be in kaduna forever

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Azam101: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Attention seeker shehu sani aka fellani.
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
El - Rufai has many enemies. Nearly all pro - Jonathan are anti el - rufai. Also, nearly all enemies of buhari are enemies of el - rufai. Those supporting that man for factionalising APC in Kaduna are anti buhari, most of them even insult both el-rufai & buhari together. Definitely, that man is against Buhari at the Senate during the election timetable reversal deal.

He should go to court if he has a genuine case. It is only in Kaduna that activism & rascality have become a pedestal for political popularity. Late Gani Fawehinmi cannot win election when he was alive. Falana is yet to win an election in election in Ekiti. I believed on normal ground, this man should not have been at the Senate representing Kaduna but for opportunity. There is a difference between rascalism & radicalism. I remembered Obj once warned a notable figure (name purposely omitted) from a region in Nigeria in 2001 that there is a limit to rascality.

When Jonathan used government machinery to attack Buhari & APC in 2014 / 2015 nobody heard him despite his activism record. When FFK, PDP, Dasuki & all major press were bought & most political parties adopted Jonathan where was he? Nobody heard him. Now he is at the Senate, people can now hear him - opportunist.

I am 100% with Gov El - Rufai. While I am yet to know if any prior notice had been given to the owner of the building, I believed the GIS authority must have evidence against the location of that building and notice would have been served to so many buildings violating the master plan.

I also agreed the timing is political. Politics is a game of chance. All those fighting el-rufai in Kaduna APC have never sacrificed for APC when APC was fighting the battle of her life against the machinery of ruling party. APC had become a brand when they used the brand to enter Senate.

Where were they when El - Rufai was fighting an intellectual political warfare against Jonathan? Baba Akande once asked a question two years ago, he said those people complaining " where were they when they were building the party?". We have come & chop people who got to Abuja & became demi gods because they are in Senate.

During the trying period of APC, el - rufai was very focal & analytical engaging the ruling government on all grounds . The people fighting el - rufai in Kaduna are local self made champions building on the image PMB had in the north & APC to build political identity. El - rufai is more intelligent than them & highly exposed & more useful to the party & to the president .

Most of those making comments on nairaland are anti Buhari & anti APC. Therefore, the faction of APC against el - rufai which they are supporting is not in the overall best interest of APC.
Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by nickluv90: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
APC on fire

1 Like

Re: ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

See proper rearrangement!
Soon it will be included in Primary School Verbal Reasoning.
lolzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? / Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not / Proposed VAT Hike: Labour Warns Against Plan, Vows To Resist It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.