Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? (486 Views)

Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hi,Nairalanders!!!

There is this fair pretty damsel in my department that I have helplessly fallen in love with.

The problem is that this happen when i first set my eyes on her.

There is no day that pass by that i don't dream about this beauty.

I don't know if it is infatuation or i have been struck by the love arrows of cupid?

Matured comments will be appreciated.
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
What's your department and level please?
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by chuks34(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Infatuation nothing else

Bleep her and watch how that feelings of yours dies
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by bluntolumide(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
you better face your studies the primary reason why you are in school carry girl for matter and see how your matter becomes a lesson to others,

you are in lust with her not Love....use your common sense if you have one .

1 Like

Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
olihilistic:
What's your department and level please?
Mass communication department. I am in my 2nd year.
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by khingTony(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
What do you know about her that you are loving?
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
chuks34:
Infatuation nothing else

Bleep her and watch how that feelings of yours dies
God forbid it that i do such a thing.Pls your comment is distasteful,absurd and adulterated.
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
bluntolumide:
you better face your studies the primary reason why you are in school carry girl for matter and see how your matter becomes a lesson to others,

you are in lust with her not Love....use your common sense if you have one .
I ain't lusting after her,don't get it twisted.
I know the dangers in chasing after girls,i don't do such.
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
khingTony:
What do you know about her that you are loving?
I don't grab pls,be plain.
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by khingTony(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
predmine20:
I don't grab pls,be plain.
You just saw her nd you fell in love, do you know what kind of person she is?, do you know her character? You know nothing about her,so check yourself well
Re: Is Their Anything Like Love At First Sight? by chuks34(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
predmine20:
God forbid it that i do such a thing.Pls your comment is distasteful,absurd and adulterated.
[/s]

angry

(1) (Reply)

Why She's Avoiding You ? / #bbnaija2018 Vandora Gave Dee One A Lap Dance Sensation / Annn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.