Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (64051 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

One thing I am very sure of,, is no lady will ever be taller than me, even in high hills!
how tall are you cause am 6'6 in high heelsooo?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2018
7footre:

World of opposites rii?

Do short guys excite?
umm short guys have alot of bravado, they usually have a big man attitude. Two guys I dated were only 2-3 inches shorter bare foot, in high heels of course I tower over them. In my hometown(Nnewi) most wives tower over their husbands. You rarely see a husband that is taller, usually they are not originally from Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.

nature put it that way
Simply to balance the equation grin

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
umm short guys have alot of bravado, they usually have a big man attitude. Two guys I dated were only 2-3 inches shorter bare foot, in high heels of course I tower over them. In my hometown(Nnewi) most wives tower over their husbands. You rarely see a husband that is taller, usually they are not originally from Nnewi.

I'm guessing it's a no then? Since you have not dated short guys per say.
Well, tall girls are for tall guys so also are shorties.

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 2:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Zealoy:
U tall bro, are u really 7footer as ur moniker implies.
A million dollar question
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:14am On Feb 24, 2018
7footre:

I'm guessing it's a no then? Since you have not dated short guys per say.
Well, tall girls are for tall guys so also are shorties.
yeah laying down it all adds up lol

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Harrynight:

nature put it that way
Simply to balance the equation grin
humm maybe so... good theory!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by hurlanrewaju(m): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2018
kissing while doing d main thing will b difficult here oooo
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 3:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
yeah laying down it all adds up lol

Lols....
Naughty head.

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Youngatheart: 4:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Nobody urgly oO. Psquare confirmed it
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Youngatheart: 4:40am On Feb 24, 2018
All i see is one love
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2018
7footre:

Lols....
Naughty head.
grin
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by teflonjake(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Must be Americans ......always looking well fed.
...a NATION that has conquered HUNGER....

You find such LOVE among them commonly

grin grin grin grin grin

Pray for your country
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by sparko1(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
how tall are you cause am 6'6 in high heelsooo?

The highest you can get from most high heels is 1 foot, so you are around 6.5 feet? Na.

I am sure I am taller than you!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

The highest you can get from most high heels is 1 foot, so you are around 6.5 feet? Na.

I am sure I am taller than you!
I am 6'2 actually without shoe. How tall are you?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by sparko1(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

WoW! I have never seen a woman that tall, I am a little above 6.2.

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by kabillion(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2018
What she lost in height she make up for in bubbies n booties
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
ifrosh:

request for another glasses bro.
Cut ur eyes out cos u ain't seeing natin
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh. Mscheeew, you're not serious o angry
grin at least u learned something new,might be useful someday, in an exam/interview grin

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Ishilove: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Bantam:

grin at least u learned something new,might be useful someday, in an exam/interview grin
Heh cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by MrGoc(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.
. . Because they have learnt the art of complementing.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Diamond23(f): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2018
dabrin:
Such a cute couple. And they look young.

https://www.gistmore.com/height-difference-man-wife-though-photo
[/color] Sweet couple tongue..... My kind of man,luv dem tall.[color=#770077]
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
thebosstrevor:

so because husband is taller than wife that means true love
na wa for your head

Odeh
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Adeyemismith(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
dabrin:
Such a cute couple. And they look young.

https://www.gistmore.com/height-difference-man-wife-though-photo
this is real love
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by kcfresh110: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:
all I see is ugly looking transgendered that this man call his wife

Ur sick oo
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Wow nice hieght though it's pretty tall for a lady, am 5.11ft n feel very tall as a guy. can we hook up some day? am in Nnewi.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

how tall are u sparko? Am 5.11ft 181m sometimes people call me tallest when am not even up to 6foot
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zealoy:
Wow nice hieght though it's pretty tall for a lady, am 5.11ft n feel very tall as a guy. can we hook up some day? am in Nnewi.
Really where in Nnewi?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

I have a cousin she is 6'6....Nnewi is land of the Amazon's.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Really where in Nnewi?
Otolo, Ezekwuabor to be precise and u?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I have a cousin she is 6'6....Nnewi is land of the Amazon's.
Nah u are wrong Nnewi lady's are not always that tall..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.