Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (64055 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by sparko1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zealoy:
how tall are u sparko? Am 5.11ft 181m sometimes people call me tallest when am not even up to 6foot

Definitely taller than you! When you have to sleep diagonally on a 6 feet bed so your legs can rest on the edge of the bed.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by sparko1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I have a cousin she is 6'6....Nnewi is land of the Amazon's.

6.6, hahaha! That one is strange!

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

Definitely taller than you! When you have to sleep diagonally on a 6 feet bed so your legs can rest on the edge of the bed.
Hahaha don't believe u are taller than me since u find it hard to say ur hieght but seriously I don't see d craze about been tall even wish am 2 inches shorter like 5.9ft
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
sparko1:

6.6, hahaha! That one is strange!
Hmmm 6.6ft for a lady don't believe that at all
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

Odeh

shebi na you
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zealoy:
Nah u are wrong Nnewi lady's are not always that tall..
In Uru we rep height Bross...
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zealoy:
Otolo, Ezekwuabor to be precise and u?
Uru, Uzochukwu
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Uru, Uzochukwu
Uru where innocent car manufacturing company is located?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Zealoy:
Uru where innocent car manufacturing company is located?
Yes....
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Zealoy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes....
Wow I do pass there every morning whenever am going to work
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by jbblues24(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
Killer. So delightful. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.