Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because (1902 Views)

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / Every Gal Should Get A Nose Piercing. / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by IamAirforce1: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
She's just too cool and calm for my liking . I need a little bit of calmness and a bad ass chick because I be jungle boy myself .

What do you think ?
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
It'd be nice if I see the girl.
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Marcelo290(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good for you. I don't like calm girls, they bore the hell outta me. I like a mixture of crazy and naughty.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nutase: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Only nose??

Puleaseee be more creative and think of more places to pierce........oniranu.
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by thanki410(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
If its cool with you and her , please let her Rock it on... We cannot come and be behaving like 1904and the half people
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ehen and so we should do what?

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by LessNoise: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
I love nipple piercings that shiii drives me crazy grin
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by crismark(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
attention seeker!!!
take dis one

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nose piercings are very painful, and they take long to heal
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by RoyalBlak007: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Charijee grin
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by charijee(f): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Charijee grin
Shouldn't you be sleeping or are you on night watch? grin
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
charijee:
Shouldn't you be sleeping or are you on night watch? grin
I don't sleep grin

Do you?
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
My baby sister has one, very crazy girl, she loves to pierce her body
Safiaaa:
Nose piercings are very painful, and they take long to heal

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
My baby sister has one, very crazy girl, she loves to pierce her body
how old is she
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
A female made me some nice videos with her nipple piercings, I can show you wink
LessNoise:
I love nipple piercings that shiii drives me crazy grin

1 Like

She's gonna be 20 this year I think
Safiaaa:
how old is she

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
She's gonna be 20 this year I think
oh she’s a baby. Tell her to calm down lol.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by LessNoise: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
A female made me some nice videos with her nipple piercings, I can show you wink

Damn that'd be aweeeeeesoooommmeee!!!!
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
You are also a big baby lool I have shown Maky her photos
Safiaaa:
oh she’s a baby. Tell her to calm down lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by charijee(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I don't sleep grin

Do you?
Sleeping already....this conversation is currently taking place in the dream cheesy
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are also a big baby lool I have shown Maky her photos
can I see too?
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lool you are too excited, I will show you just 1 photo undecided
LessNoise:

Damn that'd be aweeeeeesoooommmeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
I can point you to her facebook page
Safiaaa:
can I see too?

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by RoyalBlak007: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
charijee:
Sleeping already....this conversation is currently taking place in the dream cheesy

uhn?

1 Like

Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by LessNoise: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool you are too excited, I will show you just 1 photo undecided

A photo I'd show u 5photos of the same girl lmao you said video
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I can point you to her facebook page
ok..
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mail me I will reply with screenshot of her photos you can make do with that
Safiaaa:
ok..
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mail me I will reply with screenshot of her photos you can make do with that
mind showing me too
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Yes I mind
Akanbibabatunde:
mind showing me too
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2018
This guy definitely definition of stupidity.
Re: I Want My Girl To Get A Nose Piercing Because by AlexCk: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2018
So, wanting her to get her nose pierced will make her a badass?? undecided undecided

Oi vey.
Which kain bf u be sef

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? / I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically / Teacher Chucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.