Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (60709 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Instagram: Slay Mama Shares Massive Cleavage (pics) / See New Photos As Bobrisky Shares “Massive Boobs” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by akum78: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter with caption ..

You used to call me fat now you want my number but it don't work like that shawty

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1596/you-used-to-call-me-fat-now-you-want-my-number-lady-shows-off-massive-weight-loss-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by greatnaija01: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
well, she should keep improving herself, now she has improved her LOOKS but her CONTENT may not have changed much.

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by highpriestess: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Doesn't she also want her number now?

All these fat people sef. Once they shed the weight, they'll start acting like we were their problem. Whereas they were forming proud of their size before weight loss.

She looks beautiful now...I like.

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
but she was fat na undecided wat a wonderful transformation buhari need to see this

22 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
well, she should keep improving herself, now she has improved her LOOKS but her CONTENT may not have changed much.
if she could upgrade her looks, tyen she should upgrade from boys to men

14 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by HolyHero: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Who wouldn't want to hit that?

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Doesn't she also want her number now?

All these fat people sef. Once they shed the weight, they'll start acting like we were their problem. Whereas they were forming proud of their size before weight loss.

She looks beautiful now...I like.
technically you were their problem. when a fat person is happy with themselves, society pressures them to lose the weight promising them a total transformation. When they finally shed the weight, yes they feel good. but it didnt change the fact that they are who they were whether fat or slim. everyone's standard of beautiful is different

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Your number na dollars....... So we shoo fry sperm abi!?
angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2018
so much for body positivity
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by akum78: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2018
FRUSTRATED NIGERIAN SPOTTED grin grin grin

stubbornman:
One Agbaya don declare interest to go for second term and we dey scout for PVC to use embarrass vegetable..this idiot of a girl dey talk say we want number....

If you loose weight you loose weight for yourself and yourself alone.... if dem no beef you shey you for slim down.

Some women sef too mumu.... your pussay will just sell for a higher price that's all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by boolet: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2018
And I used to call you black, now you are pink white undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by greatnaija01: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2018
real men pursue CONTENT, boys Pursue LOOKS

grin

funmisticqueen:

12 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
technically you were their problem. when a fat person is happy with themselves, society pressures them to lose the weight promising them a total transformation. When they finally shed the weight, yes they feel good. but it didnt change the fact that they are who they were whether fat or slim. everyone's standard of beautiful is different

Lol @ technically. Babe, are you related to Kemi Adeosun?

She feels good now, that's all that matters.
They always feel better after the weight loss.
They start sharing pictures and flaunting their bodies.
That should tell us a lot.

I'm not questioning their personality or standard of beauty.
But this her new standard makes sense. If you want that body, work/pay for it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol @ technically. Babe, are you related to Kemi Adeosun?

She feels good now, that's all that matters.
They always feel better after the weight loss.
They start sharing pictures and flaunting their bodies.
That should tell us a lot.

I'm not questioning their personality or standard of beauty.
But this her new standard makes sense. If you want that body, work/pay for it...
she felt healthier, not necessarily good. Flaunting their body doesn't prove anything, it could be attention seeking. they just allowed themselves to conform to society's standard

14 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

grin

yeah right, like real men would not choose skinny girls over fat ones. abegi.

4 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by habsydiamond(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
No be only weight she shed oo,she also shed her colour being black to white...

4 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Sabiboii17(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
So you also shed your skin colour abi.... Anyways r. I. P English
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Einl(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
She lost weight and skin tone changed. Well done.

PS
Of course no man will ask you out when you are fat and ugly. Lose the weight and get the tostas.

3 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by ItzBIM(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
You too put urself in our shoe..won’t u do the same ?

2 Likes

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fat people should get over themselves please. She was not attractive when she was fat, she wouldn’t blame anyone for not showing interest in her.
Her skin tone apparently lost weight too. Good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by phayvoursky(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand again

No man wants a lady who is as big as Nigeria's problem.

Thank God you donated 20 pints of blood.

You now look like APC's problem.

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by lloyds(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wao! What huge transformation.

She looks so attractive and cute in 2ND picture. It's all about discipline.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by itzjwizzy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
but she was fat na undecided wat a wonderful transformation buhari need to see this
and triple naija punishment abi sad angry angry
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by itzjwizzy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
ew... sad
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by zicoraads: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yeah right, like real men would not choose skinny girls over fat ones. abegi.
Is weight even a good thing to want to keep? Society or not...

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by partnerbiz4: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
I like big fat girls shocked cos of what they have shocked

You cant hate eggs and like omelettes.. shocked

Get 10% bonus on etisalat data purchase

See below..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by iyatrustee(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na d fat make her colour no show before ni?

Ayam not understanding
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by itzjwizzy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

grin

hmmm food for thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.