Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) (84153 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2018
low ground clearance wahala
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Stressy: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2018
We Bought Things We Didnt Prepare A Place For. Oga Abeg Work On Ur Floor.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by oseo1(m): 2:15am On Feb 23, 2018
snazzy5050:
Thats Julian luxuries

Sure is, he has one of the nicest fleet of cars in Nigeria and can rival many in the world

1 Like

Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by snakepliskin142: 2:20am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
He has money to buy car. But he doesn't have money to fix the floor.
you can imagine
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by linearity: 2:46am On Feb 23, 2018
rofanx13:
I dont understand. Can't he level up the place so he could move freely?

He might be renting that place, otherwise what he is doing and the possibility of a little hiccup damaging that car is illogical.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Saphiex(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
It should be sense. He does not have sense to fix the floor. Classic money miss road.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by redcap: 3:59am On Feb 23, 2018
And you think estate management would let him cast a projected slab on that road? Problem is that the vehicle isn't well suited for that particular house/location.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
To floor that entrance to suit that vehicle is.not up to 150k. He is either stingy or.daft

No offence intended, but that's the typical Nigerian right there, a føøl. Zero critical thinking/self-appraisal skills.

ZERO sense of community, all we care about is money & flashy toys to show off so that the neighbours & regular people can hail us & worship us. He has two policemen with guns running errands for him but when you point out the abnormality of such lifestyle fellow citizens call you a hater because they want to tap into his 'annointing' grin
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 5:15am On Feb 23, 2018
greatman247:
This is not a Nigerian govt problem, the man is so foolish, he is suppose to fix his house and not expecting govt to do that for him. How can you explain this situation, you have the might to buy such an expensive car and you can't release fund to fix the entrance of your house? I guess this is just planned out and not real.
there's nothing wrong with d entrance of d house. D car is just 2 low and it isn't meant 4 our clime. But some folks feel anything they c abroad, they must bring here. Status thing...show off
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by OfficialBruno(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2018
But the man is not complaining.... Taking panadol for another persons headache...
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:

I don't think so. I think the floor was purposely allow to have that gutter to deter thieves from easily driving the car out from it's parking space. It's a security measure. By the time u finished carrying those boards to make a bridge to pass the car, the owner/his armed security will notice it.

He forgot that wen serious armed robbers need the car, na him go take him hand carry the key give them with thank you sir wey go dey on top.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by nabiz(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
the man need my job to be happy again
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Localamos(m): 5:42am On Feb 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
To floor that entrance to suit that vehicle is.not up to 150k. He is either stingy or.daft

That is Dino Melaye for you - Dumb and arrogant.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by metroid(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2018
The crew of Top Gear car show had this same problem driving into the streets of London in a Ferrari. They also needed to use wood and guess what? The bumper still touched the asphalt grin
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2018
i cant see the car properly all i see is a very big head
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by olutop(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Onirapp:
Wetin concern you? Poor man, poor sense
I think the owner of the car is more poverty inclined, aw will you buy a car that expensive and u wnt be able to fix the floor of ur house, maybe nah gift sha
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2018
stunt89:
Just wondering how I go take drive this car for my area (Ikorodu)
Our area grin

1 Like

Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Schoolala: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2018
stunt89:
Just wondering how I go take drive this car for my area (Ikorodu)
Intact by the time u are able to own such a car your level go done pass to day stay ikorodu. Ikorodu na second hand Rich men they stay there.

1 Like

Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Gangster1ms: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Osu175:
Just wondering how I go take drive this car for my area (Ipodo) grin grin grin
Na u dey finish those girls abi grin
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by 1metre: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
i wonder
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by 1metre: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
rofanx13:
common sense is not common to everyone.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Beautiful nonsense. Mstcheeeew
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Flaghouse1: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2018
rofanx13:

That is what is expected if he was using his common sense but would rather gather people around to watch him drive out of the house with the peak milk can of a car grin grin grin
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Putting on one's thinking cap, one would see that this isn't the man's residence. He won't be driving out like this everyday, bro. Just ignore the poster of this story. If this is not hotel it could be that the man just visited his friend.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Senseless big man, even Nigerian police is also useless as that car in Nigeria road.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Osu175(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Na u dey finish those girls abi grin
Lol. Oga, those girls na trouble themselves. I dont stay at Ipodo sha, I dey toyin
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by newslifeop: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Oh
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2018
He needs to fix his drive way.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by henrygale(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Just raising the floor of this entrance or proper landscaping could solve this problem. Being rich doesn't equate to being smart or Intelligent.
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by Pappyjim: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Try to zoom and pause it, guess what that's Senator DINO MELAYE!!!
Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by ollydee: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
u can enjoy ur car if u live in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.