Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58690 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Lionessza post=65311420]

Lol, thanks .[/quotegrin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by owowa145(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
So we should invest in u. Oya pass ur account.

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Aboguede(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me

Yes aym dumb and can take u. Anyway i like u and u fine.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Good.
didn't u get a receipt when u bought yours?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
lexy2014:
didn't u get a receipt when u bought yours?

Nope.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by don4real18(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, my thoughts exactly.
Mtcheew... But a man can give a woman without planting cameras
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
don4real18:

Mtcheew... But a man can give a woman without planting cameras

It's his choice lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by excellenceetim: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Woman is Bless

lf this not acting then the lady is blessed. It giving bring blessing and not curse. It is more blessed to give than to receive. If Nigeria Lady will learn to give will never be poor as most of them are .
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lizzy4fullness: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Now him they faint out of joy... Soon she will bring ring and u will � stupid guy and girl! U do things u will do for your husband and family for your boyfriend mumu... Abet make I go church shari
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by murphyibiam15(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I said , I do mind .
check your email please
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Papadoh(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There that's where I reign supreme.
Really? If you're really Xhosa, I'm interested in knowing ur staple food, been trying to find out. I might just be looking that way.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Phyde: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
My goodness, May this kind lady locate me for something serious this year smiley
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
biggy26:

Really? If you're really Xhosa, I'm interested in knowing ur staple food, been trying to find out. I might just be looking that way.

These are the staples. They're eaten in almost every Xhosa household. We especially like the 1st one.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by godofuck231: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I've never kicked anyone out.
it would hurt u more to kick someone u once loved out than quarrel or flight, it a hard decision to take, don't take sides when the bridge slits, I know some women feel all man are bastards but they still look for love from the same bastards, help them understand the restless nature of men and find ways to curb us just as some men do curb women who are said to be uncontrollable, there's one for every one, it just takes luck and energy alignment
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

These are the staples. They're eaten in almost every Xhosa household. We especially like the 1st one.

no chakalaka my ex do cook that for me then and I learnt it too am going to cook it tomorrow morning
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
godofuck231:
it would hurt u more to kick someone u once loved out than quarrel or flight, it a hard decision to take, don't take sides when the bridge slits, I know some women feel all man are bastards but they still look for love from the same bastards, help them understand the restless nature of men and find ways to curb us just as some men do curb women who are said to be uncontrollable, there's one for every one, it just takes luck and energy alignment

I doubt I would be that hurt by kicking out someone who hurt me badly, I would probably be hurt by the fact that I allowed a person like that to get so close to me. The kicking him out part would actually give me pleasure, 1st step to healing lol.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

no chakalaka my ex do cook that for me then and I learnt it too am going to cook it tomorrow morning

Chakalaka is a South African dish, it doesn't belong to any particular tribe imo. In most households it gets served on Sundays, when people are really flexing in the kitchen tongue

But the other dishes we eat any time of the week & as many times as we like.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Chakalaka is a South African dish, it doesn't belong to any particular tribe imo. In most households it gets served on Sundays, when people are really flexing in the kitchen tongue

But the other dishes we eat any time of the week & as many times as we like.

hmm tomorrow my chakalakagrin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow, that's great! I know d first one, but u didn't name d others. That first one reminds me of a Kenyan meal i used to like.
Is d last one what is called steamed bread?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

hmm tomorrow my chakalakagrin

Enjoy smiley

Do show us your creation when you're done cooking tongue
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Enjoy smiley
Do show us your creation when you're done cooking tongue
no no no I don't do thatgrin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by henrygold100: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

If to say na duplex nko

If you are dumb,quote me
if u never marry, i hope de little ones wey wan help ur carear sees this shit u wrote here
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
biggy26:

Wow, that's great! I know d first one, but u didn't name d others. That first one reminds me of a Kenyan meal i used to like.

I'm afraid to write down the names because of the spam bot. The last one is bread baked in a pot & the 3rd one is tripe.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

no no no I don't do thatgrin

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm afraid to write down the names because of the spam bot. The last one is bread baked in a pot & the 3rd one is tripe.
www.poontoe.com
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

see ur face
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
biggy26:

www.poontoe.com

I clicked. What's that place?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

see ur face

There's nothing you wanna do.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There's nothing you wanna do.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by enonche85(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

That's irrelevant . My point was that, why give a man such a gift when he has not shown you commitment. It's a personal opinion though. I don't care how she got the money , she could have sold pus*y on the street for all I care . She earned , it's her money.

I agree with u to some extent sha,...in this part of our world it's not wise to do such to a man who's not shown commitment and also a man doing same to a woman who's not shown equal commitment to the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.