Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58702 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MissJoy29(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
purityval:

I'm good dear.

First person to miss me in 2018........ better things to come grin grin
Change your ways Val.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, a lot. Lol, that's the thing that pisses me off about bona nezi movies zabo , it's like just by being born with a dyck you are automatically entitled to an oppressee. It begins at home with their sisters; the boy has privileges and when they get married they will continue that crap and oppress the wife ( using the fear of God as their weapon). Hay khona ! I'm glad this religious crap is not rife apha , it only affects a minority of people. Its like a woman will only be appreciated and respected only if she consents to being a doormat for life , if not then she is wicked and the man has a right to beat her up and cheat in her . Nonsense! grin.

Hahaha. Eish ja. It's tough out there. I wonder benza ngantoni because they can turn even aba bethu into drooling idiots sometimes. I've got enye i-friend. Well, she's not really a friend but someone I grew up with. We became friends on Facebook & I noticed that ukwezinto zabo too much. Like now she no longer has an identity apart from lendoda yakhe. Always posting videos of sermons from their pastors etc. I don't understand it because she's not the only one that becomes a robot afterwards. I've noticed the change in the people I know who are married ezizweni. It's like they adopt the culture even more than the people who were born into it. It's kind of a turn-off for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Biggers82:

and you are busy buying some of the properties in your name abi so the wen things turns around you go with yours lolz
Up you oooooo

I don't get you.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Biggers82(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I don't get you.
I said are you trying to tell me that if you got married today you will start buying your own properties ?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Biggers82(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I don't get you.
I said are you trying to tell me that if you got married today you will start buying your own properties ?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by mikejj(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, my thoughts exactly.
when will u suprise me with my own....walai i won't faint,i wil bobo you on my back.kiki
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
many exception dear, many exception. may be your experiences have been disappointing, but dont give up. try once more
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by lexy2014: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, it's in some people's heads .
so its no longer d bible, its now people. who are these people by d way?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
I can never and will never try this unless he is my husband, tomorrow he will still cheat on her with a broke ugly girl, most men are inconsistent,
irrational and don't know what they want.

Shift lemme faint with you cheesygrin.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Eish ja. It's tough out there. I wonder benza ngantoni because they can turn even aba bethu into drooling idiots sometimes. I've got enye i-friend. Well, she's not really a friend but someone I grew up with. We became friends on Facebook & I noticed that ukwezinto zabo too much. Like now she no longer has an identity apart from lendoda yakhe. Always posting videos of sermons from their pastors etc. I don't understand it because she's not the only one that becomes a robot afterwards. I've noticed the change in the people I know who are married ezizweni. It's like they adopt the culture even more than the people who were born into it. It's kind of a turn-off for me.

I'm glad you've noticed lento , to some people ingathi I'm paranoid . I've personally seen some people turn into something you wouldn't recognize once they started sleeping nabo. A family member I recently reconnected with online , tells me ujola with one of them shocked I was really shocked. Ok , so we continued talking about the relationship and she tells me xa ujola with them you can't have friends outside of their own circles lmfao. I'm. Like , WTF? . Knowing that she is one of the cheekiest people I know , and her suddenly sounding like some village girl who has been groomed since childhood to think like that, got me even more suspicious. And I wanted to invite her to my place , but not anymore grin. Zombies scare me , what if uyandithakathisa by this guy for asking too many questions grin. Hay u grand where she is . It's pure slavery sana . Finish .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nackzy: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
But my Fellow Nairalanders Why we no fit get this kind girlfriend
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by christ007(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A man has never bought me a phone. I'm beginning to think I must be doing something wrong in the bedroom grin
mean you are playing your pk to throw in lol grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.
you have a very despicable view of life. Imagine one already thinking and planning for marriage failure from the onset. Dear, do away with this mentality.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Biggers82:

I said are you trying to tell me that if you got married today
you will start buying your own properties ?

No , you clearly didn't get my point from the beginning. I said , anything we acquired individually before marriage, we should be able to keep. Anything we get during the marriage belongs to the marriage , meaning 50/50.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by purityval(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Change your ways Val.

Joycy......we doing this again? grin grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
mikejj:
when will u suprise me with my own....walai i won't faint,i wil bobo you on my back.kiki

Lol, I'm not high.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
lexy2014:
so its no longer d bible, its now people. who are these people by d way?

Dude , go buy some sense of humour.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I'm glad you've noticed lento , to some people ingathi I'm paranoid . I've personally seen some people turn into something you wouldn't recognize once they started sleeping nabo. A family member I recently reconnected with online , tells me ujola with one of them shocked I was really shocked. Ok , so we continued talking about the relationship and she tells me xa ujola with them you can't have friends outside of their own circles lmfao. I'm. Like , WTF? . Knowing that she is one of the cheekiest people I know , and her suddenly sounding like some village girl who has been groomed since childhood to think like that, got me even more suspicious. And I wanted to invite her to my place , but not anymore grin. Zombies scare me , what if uyandithakathisa by this guy for asking too many questions grin. Hay u grand where she is . It's pure slavery sana . Finish .

Wow. I didn't know you can't have your own friend outside. That's controlling. But maybe she's correct because most yabo really, they're only friends with each other as wives of...
And they also like ukubapavela in everything. You know what that word means, right? Hype. Ja. Ndincamile. Dickmatized much?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
MyFlair:
you have a very despicable view of life. Imagine one already thinking and planning for marriage failure from the onset. Dear, do away with this mentality.

Your opinion.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
mean you are playing your pk to throw in lol grin

What does that mean?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by mikejj(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm not high.
you are trying to say that girl was high
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by christ007(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What does that mean?
you are not doing him well on bed grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
you are not doing him well on bed grin

My thoughts exactly embarassed
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
Exactly, you couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by christ007(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My thoughts exactly embarassed
you try to be good in bed or he will go get a sex doll [color=][/color]
grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by donblazer10(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
The level of insecurity the ladies in this thread possess is alarming..Chai! .God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
you try to be good in bed or he will go get a sex doll [color=][/color]
grin

Lol, I'll also get one for myself. I saw one that looks really good. Just my type grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MissJoy29(f): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
purityval:

Joycy......we doing this again? grin grin
We aren't doing anything o. Just saying
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A man has never bought me a phone. I'm beginning to think I must be doing something wrong in the bedroom grin
Ha ha ha ha ha! Kitchen might work.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
biggy26:

Ha ha ha ha ha! Kitchen might work.

There that's where I reign supreme.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Dude , go buy some sense of humour.
what makes u think I haven't bought some already?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by christ007(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'll also get one for myself. I saw one that looks really good. Just my type grin
lol you can come and get me too am a sex doll grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.