Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

“most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy (3987 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by MissWrite(f): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2018
"Most women in Africa see sex as a thing of favour they give to men"

That's because most men in Africa shame and debase women as their body count increases. So if we are willing to increase our body count and take the shame on your account, how do you not see our sacrifice? It's not a level playing field.

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by SIaye: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
African men especially Nigerian men are bunch of lazy people plus they are pretenders too

They always praise foreign women but degrade their own

They would never channel their energy into things that are productive....All they ever sit to talk about is 'sex sex sex'

Have you seen me talk about sex sex and sex? Excuse me, where did you get your statistics from? Is dah hoe you just sit down and begin to conclude gibberish?

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. I hate when sugars like you tell me to take it easy...
cry cry cry

Abegi carry on. We need our entertainment. Its just unfortunate that most of the witty peeps are gone from this site.

I and hotfunmi used to have mad fun trolling each other.
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
oyb:

Abegi carry on. We need our entertainment. Its just unfortunate that most of the witty peeps are gone from this site.

I and hotfunmi used to have mad fun trolling each other.

Hihihi...and you used to insult her parents/curse her womb? angry
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hihihi...and you used to insult her parents/curse her womb? angry

I said we were witty, not crude. We did knock each others sexual performance though.

You can always call him a sex starved pencil dick loser whose only interaction with hot chicks is insulting them on the internet.

That is actually my perception of most of these nl misogynists. Sexually frustrated guys hating on chicks instead of hating on the game.
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by MhizAJ(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

Have you seen me talk about sex sex and sex? Excuse me, where did you get your statistics from? Is dah hoe you just sit down and begin to conclude gibberish?

Common i know you're different cheesy

Don't be too hard on me kiss
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
oyb:

I said we were witty, not crude. We did knock each others sexual performance though.

You can always call him a sex starved pencil dick loser whose only interaction with hot chicks is insulting them on the internet.

That is actually my perception of most of these nl misogynists. Sexually frustrated guys hating on chicks instead of hating on the game.

LOL. I'm not so good at being crude in arguments. I might use those words for humour, but not personal insults cheesy

He isn't a misogynist per say, he is out on a personal vendetta. I know the difference between a troll and a pained loser. That one has beef with me, not my supposed e-misandry.

What if I don't have sexual performance? grin
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

What if I don't have sexual performance? grin

This is the internet na. Don't you know i am an idris elba looking pusssy magnet with 200% Deeeek game?
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
oyb:

This is the internet na. Don't you know i am an idris elba looking pusssy magnet with 200% Deeeek game?

Hmmmm. Once again I am imagining what you look like. I have this feeling that old NLders ain't 'kids'. Are you tall?

LOL, true talk though. This is the internet, anything goes...
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Espada10: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Same old story.

ABUSED, RUNSGIRL, MULTIPLE ABORTIONS, NO WOMB, MISANDRIST... USED AND DUMPED... FRUSTRATED...

WHAT ELSE?? ? I'VE PLEADED GUILTY TO ALL.
Give it a rest... grin

NL is a anonymous site, no rule stating we must upload our pictures here. So, you gat nothing on me on that.

Stop dragging male NLders into this. You seek validation so much. Quite typical though. You're the one dedicating alternates to me.

Now tell me, why are you so hurt? Who did this to you? embarassed
Jeez ..you dumb fvck..it is not my concern..take you confession to a priest, if you are that depressed...or to the random guys that were ejaculating inside your holes ...what is wrong with you?...if you can't upload your pic ..then you have no business calling people out on any account..hypocrite.

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hmmmm. Once again I am imagining what you look like. I have this feeling that old NLders ain't 'kids'. Are you tall?

LOL, true talk though. This is the internet, anything goes...

My oldest kid is 10. As an ewedu licking afonja, I married early. That should give you an idea of my age.
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
oyb:

My oldest kid is 10. As an ewedu licking afonja, I married early. That should give you an idea of my age.

Wow. Congrats Sir. Yea, I noticed people from your region marry early. I've always wondered why it is that way.

LOL @ ewedu licking afonja. You're wearing the badge honourably.
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by AntiBrutus1: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
We'll meet another day.
You've taken your L for today... grin
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Shout outs to dem girls out there giving it up for love, on the first date, for peanuts, for nothing and hey even for the fun of it. We appreciate. Respect.
To all dem guys out there, let your happiness be all that matters. Be selfish at every turn, put yourself first and never settle for less.
And most importantly, if she's got a lot of baggage, leave the bítch alone mehn.
Whatever happened to that girl pocochantas? I used to crush on dat chick sometime back. AntiBrutus is no fun jare, always seems bitter.

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
CorGier:
Shout outs to dem girls out there giving it up for love, on the first date, for peanuts, for nothing and hey even for the fun of it. We appreciate. Respect.
To all dem guys out there, let your happiness be all that matters. Be selfish at every turn, put yourself first and never settle for less.
And most importantly, if she's got a lot of baggage, leave the bítch alone mehn.
Whatever happened to that girl pocochantas? I used to crush on dat chick sometime back. AntiBrutus is no fun jare, always seems bitter.

Hehe, says the poster that claims all girls fck around and have no sense of loyalty.

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by dukeprince50: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Maybe they aren't lazy but i've come across some who are quite lazy

I know some guys will fume at my comment

But it's really disheartening that Nigerian men don't know how to treat their own with respect

However,i still appreciate them...Some of them still have their good sides
Nigerian men are not lazy, just because you have come across guys or maybe ur bf(permit me) does not have the financial muscle you want doesnt mean he is lazy, we have more lazy women than men in nigeria and the world at large. The lazy guys from ur pt of view are probably the ones trying to get through life expenses, circumstance drop them dere
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by ratatis(m): 12:56am On Feb 24, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian man with the name @ty_ivanny on twitter takes to his page to share how most African women always sees sex as a thing of favour they give to men.

According to him; “Unfortunately most women esp in Africa sees sex as a thing of favour they give to men”.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/most-women-in-africa-sees-sex-as-a-thing-of-favour-they-give-to-men-nigerian-guy.html

Comparatively, men appear to be more desperate in having sex than women. Thus they need it more than the women.
Also, many African women complain that they hardly get fulfilment in having sex with their men. They only pretend to be enjoying the act in order not to bruise the ego of the man.
Moreover, if we consider the fact that, should pregnancy occur, for one reason or another, it is the woman who suffers the most during pregnancy, while the man freely goes about, & in some cases, impregnating other women.
Shouldn't sex therefore be a favor the Afican women are giving the men.
My opinion though!
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by HeWrites(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply?????? / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / Destiny Etiko Vs Luchy Donald: Who Wins The Birthday Studio Photos? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.