Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

“most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy (3965 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by HeWrites(m): 2:08am On Feb 23, 2018
A Nigerian man with the name @ty_ivanny on twitter takes to his page to share how most African women always sees sex as a thing of favour they give to men.

According to him; “Unfortunately most women esp in Africa sees sex as a thing of favour they give to men”.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/most-women-in-africa-sees-sex-as-a-thing-of-favour-they-give-to-men-nigerian-guy.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Dottore: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Funny creatures. I've said it before and I will continue saying it. Sex is not worth paying for but if anyone should pay for sex then if should be women.

8 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2018
1. Naija man fcks foreign woman on the first day. She spreads her leg like dividers and gives him bj join.
He is like, "foreign women are mature, they are sexually expressive, not like our African sisters. #TeamForeignGirls"

2. Naija man fcks Naija woman on the first day.
He goes "Naija girls are cheap. 99% of them are oloshos [minus their mother and sisters wink], with indomie and egg you can get them. They'll be forming with their fish smelling borehole pussy. Finally you'll fck them anyhow, after all...that's all they have to offer."

3. Naija man sleeps with 100 girls as a bachelor.
12yrs later he is ready for marriage: "I have to marry a virgin, it's the pride of a woman."

4. Naija girl and guy dates. They break up, his friends be like
> "Shebi you fck am? You no lose out last last. Make she dey go. Na her toto go tire"

In a nutshell, una fit unaselves. It's simple cause and effect. So much emphasis is placed on sex here, we are a conservative society ----albeit a hypocritical one. Sex is considered a depreciation to the lady, and special skills on the guy's CV. The females are now rationing it and employing all sorts of trickery in relationships. They also don't wanna lose out last last. Some are now using it as a bargaining tool, after all, she'll still be judged. It's gonna be like that for a long time, maybe we should start getting used to it.

Oya, Espada10, food done done grin
Come and tell NL of my prostituting history.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by akeentech(m): 2:31am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
1. Naija man fcks foreign woman on the first day. She spreads her leg like dividers and gives him bj join.

He is like, "foreign women are mature, they are sexually expressive, not like our African sisters. #TeamForeignGirls"

He goes "Naija girls are cheap. 99% of them are oloshos, with indomie and egg you can get them. They'll be forming with their fish smelling borehole pussy. Finally you'll fck them anyhow, after all...that's all they have to offer."

12yrs later he is ready for marriage: "I have to marry a virgin, it's the pride of a woman."

> "Shebi you fck am? You no lose out last last. Make she dey go. Na her toto go tire"

In a nutshell, una fit unaselves. It's simple cause and effect. So much emphasis is placed on sex here, we are a conservative society ----albeit a hypocritical one. Sex is considered a depreciation to the lady, and special skills on the guy's CV. The females are now rationing it and employing all sorts of trickery in relationships. They also don't wanna lose out last last. After all, she'll still be judged.

Trash

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 23, 2018
akeentech:

Trash

The truth is bitter, but you can put it inside eba and swallow it with draw soup.

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by bobokeshington: 2:41am On Feb 23, 2018
tell them

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by bobokeshington: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He goes "Naija girls are cheap. 99% of them are oloshos, with indomie and egg you can get them. They'll be forming with their fish smelling borehole pussy. Finally you'll fck them anyhow, after all...that's all they have to offer."

5. Naija guy will travel out and wouldn't mind marrying a foreign ancestor or grave sef.
>He comes back to Nigeria and calls a lady in her late 20s/early 30s an evening newspaper with high pussy mileage.

In a nutshell, una fit unaselves. It's simple cause and effect. So much emphasis is placed on sex here, we are a conservative society ----albeit a hypocritical one. Sex is considered a depreciation to the lady, and special skills on the guy's CV. The females are now rationing it and employing all sorts of trickery in relationships. They also don't wanna lose out last last. Some are now using it as a bargaining tool, after all, she'll still be judged.

What is doing you gangan

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Espada10: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He goes "Naija girls are cheap. 99% of them are oloshos [minus their mother and sisters wink], with indomie and egg you can get them. They'll be forming with their fish smelling borehole pussy. Finally you'll fck them anyhow, after all...that's all they have to offer."

5. Naija guy will travel out and wouldn't mind marrying a foreign ancestor or grave sef.
>He comes back to Nigeria and calls a lady in her late 20s/early 30s an evening newspaper with high pussy mileage.

In a nutshell, una fit unaselves. It's simple cause and effect. So much emphasis is placed on sex here, we are a conservative society ----albeit a hypocritical one. Sex is considered a depreciation to the lady, and special skills on the guy's CV. The females are now rationing it and employing all sorts of trickery in relationships. They also don't wanna lose out last last. Some are now using it as a bargaining tool, after all, she'll still be judged. It's gonna be like that for a long time, maybe we should start getting used to it.

why the mention..I am not the reason for your frustrations..

1)that men in your life, use and dump you anyhow as they see fit, how is it my concern?

2)that you are not a virgin , how is my concern?

3)that you lost your viginity over small things like coke and fast foods,how it take concern me?

4) and later the dude that disvirgnid or the dudes that spread your legs like the red sea and cum on your face but will later go on and marry a responsible girl.. how it take concern me?

4) that out of frustration , you now spread your legs over burglary proof ( in your own words) to receive pricks from different men ...with the mantra "what a man can do , a woman can do too" ..how it take concern Espada?..

5) that you always comes to nairaland to form women empowerment on romance section ..to insult, shade and argue with male nairalanders you don't agree with ,out of misery..how is that my concern..na me abuse and disvirgined you?

Madam pocohantas ,carry your wahahla dey go because

7 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by marvin906(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
are you surprised..all they know is to shout i gave you my body
then you will be wondering whether na glass cup you give them too

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by imitateMe(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
I feel sorry for guys who cheat themselves by paying for sex. They don't understand that women need sex more.
The other time a lady told me to pay 500# for sex, I told her I'll prefer only romance without kissing and sex. She then raised the price to 5k. LOL stupid creatures

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by MhizAJ(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2018
African men especially Nigerian men are bunch of lazy people plus they are pretenders too

They always praise foreign women but degrade their own

They would never channel their energy into things that are productive....All they ever sit to talk about is 'sex sex sex'
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
African men especially Nigerian men are bunch of lazy people plus they are pretenders too

They would never channel their energy into things are productive....All they ever sit to talk about is 'sex sex sex'

Africans, especially Nigerian men are anything but lazy.
They have their bad sides, but laziness isn't really one of it.

I however agree to praising foreign women but degrading their own. The way they'll react to sex issues with a foreigner, wouldn't be same with a Nigerian lady.

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
why the mention..I am not the reason for your frustrations..

1)that men in your life, use and dump you anyhow as they see fit, how is it my concern?

2)that you are not a virgin , how is my concern?

3)that you lost your viginity over small things like coke and fast foods,how it take concern me?

4) and later the dude that disvirgnid or the dudes that spread your legs like the red sea and cum on your face but will later go on and marry a responsible girl.. how it take concern me?

4) that out of frustration , you now spread your legs over burglary proof ( in your own words) to receive pricks from different men ...with the mantra "what a man can do , a woman can do too" ..how it take concern Espada?..

5) that you always comes to nairaland to form women empowerment on romance section ..to insult, shade and argue with male nairalanders you don't agree with ,out of misery..how is that my concern..na me abuse and disvirgined you?

Madam pocohantas ,carry your wahahla dey go because

OP, you see. This is a classic example of how untrained an average Nigerian male can be. Slutshaming is the order of the day. Sex is an act, abuse is a crime, it's not something to use and denigrate anyone!

Men who are mature and have risen over this kinda attitude are getting the best from their women, that's when they're discerning enough to go for the right woman...because bad women abound.

The rest will end up like this poster. Unhappy cyberbullies, looking for women to take it out on and the cycle continues. Who/what do we blame this kinda attitude on? Poor upbringing or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
if only men stopped behaving like douche bags, den gals wont thnk that way
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Espada10: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

OP, you see. This is a classic example of how untrained an average Nigerian male can be. Slutshaming is the order of the day. Sex is an act, it's not something to use and denigrate anyone!

Men who are mature and have risen over this kinda attitude are getting the best from their women, that's when they're discerning enough to go for the right woman...because bad women abound.

The rest will end up like this poster. Unhappy cyberbullies, looking for women to take it out on and the cycle continues. Who/what do we blame this attitude on?
my friend go and sit down ..I have told you that your "always poor attempt" at reverse psychology won't work on me....take your wannebe "nairaland feminism" to people who care..I don't and it is not my concern..you mentioned me out of nowhere..and I gave it to you honest and plain..now are you forming victim..gererrrhere mehn

7 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2018
grin
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
my friend go and sit down ..I have told you that your reverse psychology won't work on me....take your wannebe "nairaland feminism" to people who care..I don't and it is not my concern..you mentioned me out of nowhere..and I gave it to you honest and plain..now are you forming victim..gererrrhere mehn

Forming victim? I have agreed I am not a virgin. I have agreed I am an olosho with multiple abortion and no womb... What haven't I agreed to? Is it the end of life?

What I wanna know is. Who brought you up to be like this?
Why do you see the need to constantly remind me of my supposed past? Purge yourself from bile dear grin grin

You have been mentioning me outta nowhere, should we uncover all your numerous alternates. I mentioned you because I knew you'll be here to seek cheap likes. Hope you feel better now? kiss
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by MhizAJ(f): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

African, especially Nigerian men are anything but lazy.
They have their bad sides, but laziness isn't really one of it.

I however agree to praising foreign women but degrading their own. The way they'll react to sex issues with a foreigner, wouldn't be same with a Nigerian lady.

Maybe they aren't lazy but i've come across some who are quite lazy

I know some guys will fume at my comment

But it's really disheartening that Nigerian men don't know how to treat their own with respect

However,i still appreciate them...Some of them still have their good sides
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

They would never channel their energy into things that are productive....All they ever sit to talk about is 'sex sex sex'
well Nigerian women are cheap bitches says a French tourists http:// www.nairaland.com/4362181/jean-michel-french-sex-tourist/0

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Maybe they aren't lazy but i've come across some who are quite lazy

I know some guys will fume at my comment

But it's really disheartening that Nigerian men don't know how to treat their own with respect

However,i still appreciate them...Some of them still have their good sides

That summarises it then. All over the world, Nigerians are known for their tenacity, that's when the focus is on our good sides though grin

Yea, there are some lazy ones...you're right on that.
The disrespect thing, I believe is a function of poor upbringing and 'see finish'. One should learn to overlook such as at when due, if not...it'll so mar your thinking. You'll find yourself lashing out at everyone, even the good men wink wink

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Espada10: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Forming victim? I have agreed I am not a virgin. I have agreed I am an olosho with multiple abortion and no womb... What haven't I agreed to? Is it the end of life?

kiss
I have told you several times I do not care ..How many times till you understand..when will your fish brain understand this. I even explain it to you with numbers.. It is not my fvcking concern..I am not the one that abused and disvirgined you..haba..you started trolling me from last night..mentioning me up and down even your friend donstan10 don advise you but yet , you keep trolling and forming victim at the same time..this obsession is too much...Don't worry since you want attention this much ..I will be giving it to you...just don go crying to the mods later

3 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
I have told you several times I do not care ..How many times till you understand..when will your fush brain understand this. I even explain it to you with numbers.. It is not my fvcking concern..I am not the one that abused and disvirgined you..haba..you started trolling me from last night..mentioning me up and down even your friend donstan10 don advise you but yet , you keep trolling and forming victim at the same time..this obsession is too much...Don't worry since you want attention this much ..I will be giving it to you...just don go crying to the mods later

You have been trolling me since last year. So it was obsession?
You dedicated over 10 alternates to cyberbully me.
All of your posts were directed at cursing me & my parents.
Why are you crying just over 1night. Does it hurt so bad?
You're angry that I am giving it back to you?
You liked when I kept running? grin

I ask again, who did this to you?
You sound so pained, embittered and aggrieved?
You keep mentioning my main [pocohantas], you want every of your co-haters to come support you? Why do you keep clearing my post, does it strike the wrong nerves. I'll pray for you dear, this isn't normal.

I am not a virgin, so what?? ?Are you a virgin?
If yes, does it make you better than me, going by your posts?

You keep mentioning abused. I really don't know if you've been abused,if yes...so sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
@Antibrutus take it easy
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
@Antibrutus take it easy

LOL. I hate when sugars like you tell me to take it easy...
cry cry cry
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Espada10: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You have been trolling me since last year. So it was obsession?
Why are you crying just over 1night. Does it hurt do bad?
You have been giving it to me, wetin remain?
reverse psychology = 0 ..try better next time

AntiBrutus:

I ask again, who did this to you?
You sound so pained, embittered and aggrieved?
You keep mentioning my main [pocohantas], you want every of your co-haters to come support you? Why do you keep clearing my post, does it strike the wrong nerves. I'll pray for you dear, this isn't normal.

pray for yourself, you need it more..I can feel your frustrations from miles away..you need it more..moreover, I don't have minions and pawns like you ..there is no difference between pocohantas and antibrutus (u keep making that mistake on purpose) ..all na faceless accounts opened by a bitter, sly mysandrist to troll , insult and shade and argue with nairaland males all day..upload your picture or keep quiet

AntiBrutus:

I am not a virgin, so what?? ?Are you a virgin?
If yes, does it make you better than me, going by your posts?

I really don't now if you've been abused,if yes...so sorry about that.

for the 1000th time ..It is not my fvcking business..I don care whether you have HIV or not ...how it take concern me, na by force.
1) I am not the one that abused you,

2) I am not the one the used and dumped you

3) I am not the one responsible for turning you into a runsgirl

take your frustrations and yapping to the right channel..see me see wahala...kai!!

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
reverse psychology = 0 ..try better next time

pray for yourself, you need it more..I can feel your frustrations from miles away..you need it more..moreover, I don't have minions and pawns like you ..there is no difference between pocohantas and antibrutus (u keep making that mistake on purpose) ..all na faceless accounts opened by a bitter, sly mysandrist to troll , insult and shade and argue with nairaland males all day..upload your picture or keep quiet

for the 1000th time ..It is not my fvcking business..I don care whether you have HIV or not ...how it take concern me, na by force.
1) I am not the one that abused you,

2) I am not the one the used and dumped you

3) I am not the one responsible for turning you into a runsgirl

take your frustrations and yapping to the right channel..see me see wahala...kai!!

Same old story.

ABUSED, RUNSGIRL, MULTIPLE ABORTIONS, NO WOMB, MISANDRIST... USED AND DUMPED... FRUSTRATED...

WHAT ELSE?? ? I'VE PLEADED GUILTY TO ALL.
Give it a rest... grin

NL is a anonymous site, no rule stating we must upload our pictures here. So, you gat nothing on me on that.

Stop dragging male NLders into this. You seek validation so much. Quite typical though. You're the one dedicating alternates to me.

Now tell me, why are you so hurt? Who did this to you? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. I hate when sugars like you tell me to take it easy...
cry cry cry
it is no longer important to respond to him

You can see from his comments that he is overwhelmed for now. He is trying to raise a white flag and ask for a temporary truce.

I hope you finally end this battle one day sha grin
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2018
pls dnt generalised it to Africa...every women....if it's in abroad, will you be asking if you enjoy the kisses or that....infact you will be accuse of rape...I dnt see it as a favour...you ask for it...pays directly or indirectly and its given it to you....simple mathematics
Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by TrapHedges(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
sex is overrated y'all

e sweet me, e sweet you, we go our way grin

1 Like

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by MissWrite(f): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

In a nutshell, una fit unaselves. It's simple cause and effect. So much emphasis is placed on sex here, we are a conservative society ----albeit a hypocritical one. Sex is considered a depreciation to the lady, and special skills on the guy's CV. The females are now rationing it and employing all sorts of trickery in relationships. They also don't wanna lose out last last. Some are now using it as a bargaining tool, after all, she'll still be judged[b][/b]. It's gonna be like that for a long time, maybe we should start getting used to it.

You are a very sensible person, P.

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
it is no longer important to respond to him

You can see from his comments that he is overwhelmed for now. He is trying to raise a white flag and ask for a temporary truce.

I hope you finally end this battle one day sha grin

You must be very familiar with his posts to know that cheesy.
But the wickedness in him won't let him back off. Once he sees me having e-peace, it strikes this part of him and he comes attacking.

I hope so too grin

MissWrite:
"Most women in Africa see sex as a thing of favour they give to men"

That's because most men in Africa shame and debase women as their body count increases. So if we are willing to increase our body count and take the shame on your account, how do you not see our sacrifice? It's not a level playing field.

You're sensible too babe. It's not a level playing field at all grin

2 Likes

Re: “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy by dkronicle(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

u may be right dug

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Dumped Me Because Of My Luggage / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. / Princess Shyngle Parades Her Bare 'Nyash' On Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.