Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos (32232 Views)

Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Rainbowmiracle: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
they are testifying, KANU is truly a prophet... he did not make mistake by calling Nigeria a zoo... see as animals are taking over

1 Like

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by ajumma(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
kwaruption everywhere
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by DjAduba(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
God go purnish u, Useless man, how many innocent Nigerians properties have u seized/ claim by force in the name of bail? Stupid man, tunder firer u there.
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by seuncyrus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tha fuc ?
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Herdsmen: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Make the animals quick swallow the dullard.

Very important they do.. before 2019... if dey no gree na still baboon n dog go soak for blood.

Na we use our hand by our sef turn Nigeria to Zoo.
Where some animals don dey get sense pass humans

2 Likes

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by princenaira(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Untainted007:
I won't be surprised if animals have decided to concentrate more on swallowing money in Nigeria, the country herself has been term a ZOO. From snake to Monkey then to Elephant, soonest it will be crocodile.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIA ARMY HAD CROCODILE AND PYTHON DANCES TO FIGHT CRIME IN NIGERIA IN THE SOUTH AND IN LAGOS.

Very funny the Army choose to carry out python and crocodile dance in the South instead of the Northern part of the Zoo where all the animals that swallowed money lives and move about freely even after the swallow. Indeed, there was a country
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by butterflyl1on: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
eleojo23:
shocked
Nigeria is finally a zoo I guess

Is he carrying the bag or is the bag carrying him? grin

The guy should just attach a stearing wheel to the bag, enter it and drive it to his destination cheesy
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by survemeka(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Keep denying Nigerians opportunities at the international scene.
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Elephant too don follow dey swallow money? Hia! And one place whe i dey keep money get elephant o! Chai, my money ooo...
Abeg when horse go begin dey swallow na?

1 Like

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by ojamilaraje: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. The Richest Snake In The World Is From Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhgNgYDvY40
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sad and shameful Ridicule everywhere
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by kikies(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
countsparrow:
That is how the eagle in NFF will swallow the boys bonuses during the 2018 world cup...

2018... Year of the animals

Me I'm even suspecting First Banks elephant logo sef. Pple had better go and withdraw their money

1 Like

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is stupid and boring.
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by iSpread(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If you know your N150million is lost, contact me. I just rescued that amount from a lion that was swallowing the large money in Abuja grin
Are you in abuja?
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Richie0974:
I don't seem to understand how Nigerians find these funny, this constant display of stupidity, making a mockery of ourselves to the world. First it was rats then came the snake later the monkey and now a supposed elephant. angry

Nothing surprises about the present government anymore. The government is SHAMELESS and they don't give a rats ass about what the citizenry think of it angry
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
ok
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by jarepi: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

And Based in Any Part of Nigeria?

Single and ready to meet a partner of your dream?

Then join for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.

Its all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81_63429=615 with request to be added

Add Admin on O81=63429_615 on whatsapp or Telegram

Registration and Membership are FREE.

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by lanre377: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's like we are all mad in this country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Sprumbabafather: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
iSpread:

Are you in abuja?

zuba
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Madness start again in Nigeria
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Chetimah(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Untainted007:
I won't be surprised if animals have decided to concentrate more on swallowing money in Nigeria, the country herself has been term a ZOO. From snake to Monkey then to Elephant, soonest it will be crocodile.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIA ARMY HAD CROCODILE AND PYTHON DANCES TO FIGHT CRIME IN NIGERIA IN THE SOUTH AND IN LAGOS.

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
[Everybody is clone in this Buhari government please dear send dawn Abacha to dealing with those idiot leaders
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by nonye6194: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
I never thought I'd ever agree with Nnamdi Kanu's statement or theories, but calling Nigeria a zoo is more of a prophecy come true. Shame!
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by nonye6194: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
I never thought I'd ever agree with Nnamdi Kanu's statement or theories, but calling Nigeria a zoo is more of a prophecy that came true. Shame!
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If you know your N150million is lost, contact me. I just rescued that amount from a lion that was swallowing the large money in Abuja grin
grin

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by jarepi: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

And Based in Any Part of Nigeria?

Single and ready to meet a partner of your dream?

Then join for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.

Its all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud,, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81_63429=615 with request to be added

Add Admin. on O81=63429_615 on whatsapp or Telegram

Registration and Membership are FREE
Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's karma that's dealing with him.
I hope he never gets paid.
Wicked police soul.
tongue

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by pedrilo: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
When you were swallowing 50 naira from check point during your hey days you didn't know thatthe Elephant on your badge was just looking you one kind one kind nd learning
the idiot got served!

Re: "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
And we insulted Nnamdi kanu for calling Nigeria a ZOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.