Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security (21851 Views)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nkarchi: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
I humbly ask this country to split, it is a glaring fact that in the next century, this country will still be revolving in circles. There are powers that have vowed that things should not get better even at the detriment of the masses and the people in power know them and are even cronies to the evil. It's time to act like Sudan or send a radical military guy to eliminate certain people in this country.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by deomelllo: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
ProWalker:
This is is what people have been saying all these years on Nairaland when Iboes come here to say Yorubas and Northerners are the ones sabotaging the Eastern ports.

Meanwhile, the people causing problems there are the likes of Don Wanny of this world, militants that are ready to shoot down the whole crew members on a vessel, the security men conniving with illegal bunkers and a gamut of criminals hiding in creeks and waters in that axis.

Who are the thugs, miscreants, crooks and criminals causing the insecurities in that part of the country in the first place? Are they not people from that part of the country?

Who are the criminal elements kidnapping people? Are they not criminals from that part of the country?

Who is blowing up oil and maritime installations in that part of the country? Are they not the same people from that part of the country?

Who are the pirates wrecking havoc on maritime ships and activities in that part of the country? Are they not the same people from that part of the country?

Who are the criminals bankrolling instability in that part of the country? Are they not like clowns like cult loving and machete-wielding clowns Wike?

The only idea of security and government measure is the same money in and money disappear approach where they pass out funds to pacify the same criminal elements responsible for the lawlessness in the first place.

Billions of dollars and free money several administrations pumped into that region in form of amnesty payments and ransom went into private pockets and Amaechi's money is heading into the same pockets.

No security moves or apparatus can eliminate the social problems, joblessness and the criminal elements in that region.

Even worthless and crooked Jona taking maritime securities from the Nigerian Navy and handing it over with billions of dollars to terrorists and criminals like Tompolo showed how greasy, corrupt, senseless and incompetent people from that region are.

Very sad..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by dan2976: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
I want to call names na the new arrangee format... Time to dull Nigerians as election done come done start again.. Which way Nigeria ��.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by MahatmaGhandi: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Same way he released the names of those on GEJ snipper list.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Lomprico2: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Go ahead sir, we know buhari is #1
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by hokafor(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amaechi needs help.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nigeria is a cadaver
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by kernel504(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blue3k:
Amaechi needs stop the theatrics. What more has to happen before you deem it necessary to speak? Just say their names like Chris Brown did Karrueche.

How come cruel oil vessels aren't hijacked in the Eastern or Southern part of Nigeria since there water ways are full of pirates?

I hate lies, government doesn't feel safe having a port in the East and South South because of the Biafra/Nigeria war, simple.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by hollywater: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amaechi is a Criminal. He doesn't have anything to review. He is only interested in the money,so he can save it for his master Buhari against next year election.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Blue3k(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

How come cruel oil vessels aren't hijacked in the Eastern or Southern part of Nigeria since there water ways are full of pirates?

I hate lies, government doesn't feel safe having a port in the East and South South because of the Biafra/Nigeria war, simple.

Didn't you read article. The fuel vessels have more protection. Second this isn't a lie you can look up piracy reports yourself where incidents happen. Unless you want to say the insurance industry, ICC and sailors are all lying.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by kernel504(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blue3k:

Didn't you read article. The fuel vessels have more protection. Second this isn't a lie you can look up piracy reports yourself where incidents happen. Unless you want to say the insurance industry, ICC and sailors are all lying.

Brother, fuel vessels (tankers) don't have more protection than container ships, you may need to read up maritime journals. Pirates operates mostly on high sea, not sea ports. What we have there are those boys used by government taxing ships just like Agboro in the park with government backing.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Blue3k(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

Brother, fuel vessels (tankers) don't have more protection than container ships, you may need to read up maritime journals. Pirates operates mostly on high sea, not sea ports. What we have there are those boys used by government taxing ships just like Agboro in the park with government backing.

Ok here's an example of oil tanker coming to Nigeria getting fires on. Location Around 25nm SE of Brass. It's high seas and the incidents of piracy happen more often in eastern waters. It wouldnt be considered piracy if it happened at sea port because you have be 10 nautical miles from coast i believe. There are also sea robbers and kidnappers but those numbers are harder to find.

There were others as well futher out to.

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by kernel504(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blue3k:

Ok here's an example of oil tanker coming to Nigeria getting fires on. Location Around 25nm SE of Brass. It's high seas and the incidents of piracy happen more often in eastern waters. It wouldnt be considered piracy if it happened at sea port because you have be 10 nautical miles from coast i believe. There are also sea robbers and kidnappers but those numbers are harder to find.

There were others as well futher out to.

Brother, East Brass is not East Nigeria, but Eastern Brass. Brass, is located in South South.We don't have direct access to the sea, check you map. We have Rivers, non is dredged for heavy ship, get your facts right.

So the question is still how did pirates invade Eastern ships in Eastern waters, when heavy ships can't enroute there?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Blue3k(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

Brother, East Brass is not East Nigeria, but Eastern Brass. Brass, is located in South South.We don't have direct access to the sea, check you map. We have Rivers, non is dredged for heavy ship, get your facts right.

So the question is still how did pirates invade Eastern ships in Eastern waters, when heavy ships can't enroute there?

What are talking about? I was talking about eastern ports and waters. You mention SS in your initial mention claiming ships don't get attacked. Who told you bug ships can't birth there did you look up the depth charts of the sea ports to compare them. Check NPA website.

The SE wasn't even part of the discussion. The river ports are annother matter. The money allocates isn't for river ports.

kernel504:

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
vanessaRN:

Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has said that cabals are frustrating the recently approved $198m maritime security contract.

Amaechi vowed to publicly mention names of saboteurs while speaking at a Maritime Stakeholders’ Interactive Forum held in Warri, Delta State on Thursday.

He said “Reason, why vessels will not come to the Eastern ports, is because there is war insurance due to insecurity in the ports here.

“The war insurance means if the goods cost N10,000 in Lagos, it will cost N20,000 here because there is an extra cost on it due to Insecurity issues. Even as a minister, I can’t enter a boat ride from Warri to Port Harcourt due to insecurity issues, but I can move around Lagos at any time of the day.

“I once asked a former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, why people from Anambra don’t import from Port Harcourt port, and he said it cost less to import from Lagos and move to Onitsha even with the price they pay on the road. It is cheaper to import from Lagos to Aba, yet Aba to Port Harcourt is a 30-minute drive.

“For shipowners, you need to do a petition to Mr President. The President approved a contract of $195m for maritime security, but there are people in the system sabotaging the contract because it will restore security in the water. I won’t say who they are until it gets out of control. We are still battling for the contract to take place, but if it gets out of place, we will name them publicly, including the security people involved.

“There are people who make billions of Dollars from the insecurity on the water, so they don’t want security on the water because if we secure the water, all their rubbish will go.

“There are businesses which provide the vessel for oil companies in the name of providing security. The moment we secure the water, they are out of jobs?

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/23/amaechi-vows-release-names-sabotaging-security/

Buhari
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

There is nothing like SS.

We only have eastern Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by kernel504(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There is nothing like SS.

We only have eastern Nigeria.

Haha haha... I believe you're an adult, please check Nigeria regions. Even from the picture shown by ICC, it was clearly written "Eastern Brass", I wouldn't know what you are aiming at by denying the obvious.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

Haha haha... I believe you're an adult, please check Nigeria regions. Even from the picture shown by ICC, it was clearly written "Eastern Brass", I wouldn't know what you are aiming at by denying the obvious.
Eastern brass is a place in eastern Nigeria. There's no confusion there, except the one ur creating.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by kernel504(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Eastern brass is a place in eastern Nigeria. There's no confusion there, except the one ur creating.

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, hit the road.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
kernel504:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, hit the road.

Ur ignorance is Astronomical. Eastern Brass is in Bayelsa state n Bayelsa state is in eastern Nigeria.
Stop being silly.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by ProWalker: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blue3k:

What are talking about? I was talking about eastern ports and waters. You mention SS in your initial mention claiming ships don't get attacked. Who told you bug ships can't birth there did you look up the depth charts of the sea ports to compare them. Check NPA website.

The SE wasn't even part of the discussion. The river ports are annother matter. The money allocates isn't for river ports.

The guy is confused, he obviously can't differentiate between the rivers of Onitsha and the high seas grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Release it and stop bitching!!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by stieyven(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ratello:
This yam headed clown is the loudest noise maker in this government. Too full of himself undecided
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by engrzico(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
General Azazi called A Name and died in a crash, Now u want my beloved Minister to call names. its too early to loose such a fearless leader ...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by Blue3k(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
ProWalker:

The guy is confused, he obviously can't differentiate between the rivers of Onitsha and the high seas grin cheesy

Geography can be challenging especially when context isn't consideres. After he got bored with me some other guy started arguing about what counts as east half of country. Funny thing is they were both right in certain way.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security by shatta419: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
this Dude Iz One Of Dem

This Obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly / Governor Emmanuel Opens First Rice Mill In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.