Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (48464 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by hokafor(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Since 2012 you started. They should just jail him for life.this one will not stop crime unless the police stop him.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by gbemoh: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Danty37:

brother stop crying.. it has alot to do with it

How...?? Please explain?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by miniziter(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Imagine a gang robbery of just a 2m token

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ebereokey(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please pluck one of his eyes first before proscution start
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Peterpanny: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
GreatXpectation:
Good day my fellow Nairalander's

First of all I will like to apologize for disturbing you with my problem, Like the saying goes, a problem shared is half solved!

I'm going through a very tough time for sometimes now, things are very hard for me to the extent that it is my wife that is taking the responsibilities of the house. I'm ashamed of myself but nothing I can do.
I'm not a lazy man, I have my handi-work (Printing Works) which I do to earn a living. But suddenly things change, after a while, that was around late last year, I borrowed money (#11,500+interest) from Paylater to clear some debts, but unfortunately for me am unable to refund the money back since then.
Recently I got a message from paylater that the loan I took was severely past due, that I should make a payment today to regularize it or I will be referred to their legal team for further action. and I know that this will be so embarassing. That's why I come on nairaland to seek for assistance

Recently I posted on a thread here "https://www.nairaland.com/4338339/labour-presents-new-minimum-wage/1" that i need a menial job, but unfortunately i couldn't get any.

Nairalander's please help me I beg you!

Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria

Acct No
0 0 0 6 5 7 1 5 7 0

email
olufunmisegz@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

forward this thing to buhari pls.

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Desyner: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

what has his degree and his alumni got to do with the robbery
if na covenant uni grad do yahoo now no one will dissociate the crime from the school.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by gudnessme: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A graduate of P.A from IMSU caught in Armed Robbery?

I am not surprised!

IMSU is notorious for churning out failures as graduates. No wonder, this one couldn't excel in armed robbery as well.

What an unsuccessful career.......shame!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Odobaone: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by millionboi2: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Even if you can't find a job must you be a criminal with a gun?
I give yahoo boys more credit, at least it takes some type of brain power to con people.
This country....
Bro u are a big liar, incase u don't know, all yahoo guys are cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by bigsmoke2(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
So a graduate followed to steal just 2.8m getting 400k pere as his share and they took so many lives in the process. Mhen there is problem in the land undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by jmao: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
He may be a graduate but how did he graduate? I'm sure his one of those cultist that engage in sorting out all through his stay in the university. Don't blame the government, blame what he chooses to become. Let Justice be carryout. List i forgot.. If you are a cultist reading this, trust me you will soon end up like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Godsonkemz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
His odeshi (bullet resistance charm) failed him this time. I could remember seeing him shooting sporadically at the brave policeman who confronted on faceoff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Ibman: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Well I pity the family of that policeman. There was nothing gallant about his action. how can someone be trained and do that stupidity. Yes he shot one of the armed robbers but why would he come out from his hiding and begin to run in open space like he did? Even if the robbers were holding catapult they would have shot him. He totally lacks tactical maneuvering skills.
I believe that must be the reason most times when the police is attacked they always have casualties.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by TourismMan(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
He looks like the one who went for the target, collected the money and came out with the nylon bag.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by godwon01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
That police man with fat belly na waoh. He need to watch out for heart related conditions and type 2 diabetes. High blood pressure.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Godsonkemz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
GreatXpectation:
Good day my fellow Nairalander's

First of all I will like to apologize for disturbing you with my problem, Like the saying goes, a problem shared is half solved!

I'm going through a very tough time for sometimes now, things are very hard for me to the extent that it is my wife that is taking the responsibilities of the house. I'm ashamed of myself but nothing I can do.
I'm not a lazy man, I have my handi-work (Printing Works) which I do to earn a living. But suddenly things change, after a while, that was around late last year, I borrowed money (#11,500+interest) from Paylater to clear some debts, but unfortunately for me am unable to refund the money back since then.
Recently I got a message from paylater that the loan I took was severely past due, that I should make a payment today to regularize it or I will be referred to their legal team for further action. and I know that this will be so embarassing. That's why I come on nairaland to seek for assistance

Recently I posted on a thread here "https://www.nairaland.com/4338339/labour-presents-new-minimum-wage/1" that i need a menial job, but unfortunately i couldn't get any.

Nairalander's please help me I beg you!

Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria

Acct No
0 0 0 6 5 7 1 5 7 0

email
olufunmisegz@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

Who be this scammer? C'mon this is 21st century wake up and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by uglodoh(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Abdulazeez007:
Christian IGBO, not surprised though

The herdmen and Boko Haram are Christians. Ode, ogbonu
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ifrosh: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mortiple:
Kudos to NPF!!!

I can't just forget that horrific video of that Owerri robbery incident in a hurry. I empathize with the family wife and children of that gallant MOPOL confronted them.

Someday I shall pay a condolence visit to his family.

when u are nigerian president right.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by GreatXpectation: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Godsonkemz:

Who be this scammer? C'mon this is 21st century wake up and hustle.
Bro am not a scammer pls
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I am not surprised!

IMSU is notorious for churning out failures as graduates. No wonder, this one couldn't excel in armed robbery as well.

Nna ehh, like say dem train u to de mad
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ChiefSweetus: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Which of them in the screenshot is he?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Sunnah1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

Hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=65317076]Even if you can't find a job must you be a criminal with a gun?
I give yahoo boys more credit, at least it takes some type of brain power to con people.
This country....[Even Yahoo Plus? shocked]
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by softprick: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na this kin guys I dey wish for my exes and those girls when no wan date me cos I no get kishi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Abdulazeez007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
uglodoh:

The herdmen and Boko Haram are Christians. Ode, ogbonu
see painment. What are you trying to say gan gan

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy sad embarassed lipsrsealed sad angry wanna change. my moniker from IPOBARECRIMINALS to IPOBSAREPIGS.How u fit do am?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Ebenezerk2: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kill a Police, they will get to the root of the matter, kill a civilian, the case is closed

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ifeanyiAYdot: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I am not surprised!

Oga u don't have sense. is there any school in Nigeria that hasn't produced failed students?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by kgr8mike(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

It goes to prove that its not about the degree or the fact that you schooled in a certain place. Those hud does not make the monk. So any one can possess the degree and school in a certain place and still turn a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ACE1010: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I am not surprised!

You just nailed the guy.....that's the right words cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.