Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (48461 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
swazpedro:
It's like police don dey use jazz oo
with ur phone number nigeria security personel go follow u anywhere, even NDLEA. U wonder why Evans bought a satelitte phone. Anyway if as far as u dey nig and ur name enter bad book dem must catch u.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by bmos(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Good for him

End of Ogolo in sight. Very dull Ogolo.. he went back to his hideout instead of running to Sokoto or crossing backyard enter Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
He was the guy that was sitting inside the car when the police officer started shooting while running out from their post, he came out and fired the running officer
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by perryy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
May God punish him and his generation. He must die slow.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Alimiyemi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
If u go bak n watch dat video again, u go c say na him b dat...Na him dey shoot dat police wey run comot inside security post...
Papiikush:
Are you sure the man is really a culprit of that incident?

I can never believe Nigerian policemen...They are criminals themselves

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Navalsadiq(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
All these nnamdi kanu ediot can thief. Yeye they smell
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by sonofoluku: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mortiple:
Kudos to NPF!!!

I can't just forget that horrific video of that Owerri robbery incident in a hurry. I empathize with the family wife and children of that gallant MOPOL confronted them.

Someday I shall pay a condolence visit to his family.

Look at his face.This was the guy who wasted Sergeant Iboko.He pumped bullet into that innocent man.All he got in the end was 400k.Let them waste him immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by macaranta(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Are you sure the man is really a culprit of that incident?

I can never believe Nigerian policemen...They are criminals themselves

What are you saying? When they were forming dare devils, robbing a bank with unmasked face in this modern era of cctv. He who kills the innocent will eventually be brought to justice

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by kentus123: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
IMSU , no be school.
Either their males are armed robbers/G guys or their females are known prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by swazpedro(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
ruggedtimi:
with ur phone number nigeria security personel go follow u anywhere, even NDLEA. U wonder why Evans bought a satelitte phone. Anyway if as far as u dey nig and ur name enter bad book dem must catch u.

Brother leave phone own, na either jazz or them don beat the person brother to stupor or even shoot am for leg, em go come disclose where em brother dey...
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Hotzone(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
He will wish to be dead than alive in the hands of IMO SARS!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Tobycharles: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's high time IMSU revoked his certificate
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is this another one?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by goody1shoe73(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Which of them in the screenshot is he?
The dead one I think

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Bitterleafsoup: 1:03am On Feb 24, 2018
millionboi2:
Bro u are a big liar, incase u don't know, all yahoo guys are cowards.
he who hustle and run away live to hustle another day. I hate guns, violence anybody that acts like a tout or gangsta. Strong men only show you when in need, a real strong man uses his brains not violence.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by MistaBabz: 3:29am On Feb 24, 2018
If you ask him now he'll say there's no job that's why he joined armed robbery, but my question is, is he the only unemployed graduate?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by popsyleo1: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Future governor
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by agabusta: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Teeboi56:
D guy need more counselling I swear
2 years in prison is okay for him

You must be joking right?

Armed robbery carries a capital punishment in Nigeria.

Especially this one that two policemen were killed.

Na firing squad sure pass.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by agabusta: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Godsonkemz:
His odeshi (bullet resistance charm) failed him this time. I could remember seeing him shooting sporadically at the brave policeman who confronted on faceoff

That's not him. That one has been caught since.

He was the one that carried money and rifle and majestically walked to the street at the end of the operation.

It seems he was also the first one to alight from the car at the right side and then started shooting sporadically into the air.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Which of them in the screenshot is he?

The one on facecap. The driver and the one who shot at the police man were later caught at one of their dad's burial
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ndiboy01(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2018
The polishman oh sory I mean d police man in d pix up there ..is he pregnant or wat? Or he's suffering from lever or kidney failure .....

Shaaa lemme
Me wait 4 my colleague under me to reply
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2018
swazpedro:
It's like police don dey use jazz oo
asinnnnn
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2018
laidelaitan:
Zenith Bank robbery: IMSU graduate arrested

The remaining member of the four-man robbery gang that attacked a customer at Zenith Bank in Owerri, killing two policemen, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command.

Chinomso Gift Onwuegbuchulam aka Ogolo, was arrested at his hideout at Close 7 Mgbuakara, Eleparanwan in Rivers State.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo, Chris Ezike, said Onwuegbuchulam had a bachelor’s degree in public administration from the Imo State University.

He has confessed to the crime and further revealed that out of the N2.8m his gang stole from their target, he got a share of N400,000.

The suspect also confessed to being an armed robber since 2012 and has participated in several robbery operations in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Owerri between 2012 and 2017.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/23/zenith-bank-robbery-imsu-graduate-arrested/

This is the guy that actually shot at the gallant police officer.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by shine12: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Even if you can't find a job must you be a criminal with a gun?
I give yahoo boys more credit, at least it takes some type of brain power to con people.
This country....

Yahoo is equally bad, many sold off their homes and went into debt to send to their supposed yahoo "lover" and after realising they've been defrauded, they possibly get depressed and in some caes, suicide have also been reported too.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by sexdoll: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2018
What about the person they snatched the money from?

Who knows what happened to him... or her?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by TourismMan(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2018
kingthreat:

The one on facecap. The driver and the one who shot at the police man were later caught at one of their dad's burial

You mean all of them have been arrested now abi? That is very good. Let them go face the full music.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by megastu(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Mortiple:
Kudos to NPF!!!

I can't just forget that horrific video of that Owerri robbery incident in a hurry. I empathize with the family wife and children of that gallant MOPOL confronted them.

Someday I shall pay a condolence visit to his family.

I am with you. Please can you reach me?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by tk4rd: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
I just dey see pregnant policemen, all with protruded tommy.
Nongallant and Noncombatant policemen everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.