Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' (1868 Views)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Too many questions over my music career which we all know started 2015 I dropped first single "Diva" .

Took a long break from.music to step up my grades on studies and since then people been talking about my career cheesy

Ok, I laugh at some and ignore some comments on my career because even well established artistes get talk down on their music and it's part of the game. smiley

I'm grateful to my creator I'm done with my studies so it's time to be fully committed to what I've always loved to do and which is music .

I thank you all for your patience and tap on the back as your little way of encouragement.

7 songs written and hitting the studio any time from now .

Thanks!

The life of Airforce1

No more jokes.
Johnny don play finish .
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Perfecttouch(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Too many questions over my music career which we all know started 2015 I dropped first single "Diva" .

Took a long break from.music to step up my grades on studies and since then people been talking about my career cheesy

Ok, I laugh at some and ignore some comments on my career because even well established artistes get talk down on their music and it's part of the game. smiley

I'm grateful to my creator I'm done with my studies so it's time to be fully committed to what I've always loved to do and which is music .

I thank you all for your patience and tap on the back as your little way of encouragement.

Thanks!

The life of Airforce1

No more jokes.
Johnny don play finish .
receive sense all the same

10 Likes

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Airforce is now ready to act as an ADULT.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Airforce you talk too much. Please drop the music or sharrap

6 Likes

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by NevetsIbot(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Boriiiiiiiiiiing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
Airforce you talk too much. Please drop the music or sharrap

Lol
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by pat1612(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm....give me appointment let me come and meet you.
Just curious
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by thesicilian: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Instead of trolling yourself for fame, why not let your music do the hyping for you.
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thanks!

The life of Airforce1

No more jokes.
Johnny don play finish .

My prayer has always been that you should embrace your career and stop acting like a dunce up and down.

Meanwhile, I hope you would stop being a nuisance and face the career squarely to be a successful person.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Way up

Way up!!!
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bro, drop the music and shame your enemies.
No time for story.

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Stevengerd(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oshe, o don even blow. nairaland alone e don do
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just drop it hot.... mr airforce1
God bless ur hustle.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:
Just drop it hot.... mr airforce1
God bless ur hustle.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Damoxy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
You all show know by now that Airforce is using Nairaland to market himself.
Nigga knows what he is doing. Wait and see him blow admist the Hatred you guys have for him.
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by MhizAJ(f): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
You make a lot of noise
Blow make we hear word

How are you BluntBoy?
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
We are too loaded to be empty

Get ready for a shocker soon guys
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
We are too loaded to be empty

Get ready for a shocker soon guys
can’t wait smiley
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
can’t wait smiley
You go be my baby mama number 2 cheesy
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You go be my baby mama number 2 cheesy
I reject it. Wouldn’t even wish my enemy such thing, can’t have cursed children smiley

5 Likes

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Hisxellency: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
them go see you blow
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
I reject it. Wouldn’t even wish my enemy such thing, can’t have cursed children smiley
Being a baby mama doesn't make the kids cursed smiley
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by BluntBoy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
You make a lot of noise
Blow make we hear word

How are you BluntBoy?

shocked

My MhizAJ. What happened to your main?

I am very fine. I hope you are fine too?
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by christ007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stevengerd:
Oshe, o don even blow. nairaland alone e don do
the guy ser say Nairaland no help sp he want to be serious grin grin
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by BluntBoy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:

What if tarty billion is involved

1 Like

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by 2dice01: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
For all doss waiting patiently for him to drop a song soonest

Una go grow purple beards grin
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
2dice01:
For all doss waiting patiently for him to drop a song soonest

Una go grow purple beards grin

I love the challenge
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by Oyenike01(f): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
okay o, oya drop the song... if e no sweet nah wahala as in ofe te, walahi oma te.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by MhizAJ(f): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked

My MhizAJ. What happened to your main?

I am very fine. I hope you are fine too?

I'm fine dear
I was banned
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by IamAirforce1: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oyenike01:
okay o, oya drop the song... if e no sweet nah wahala as in ofe te, walahi oma te.

Lol
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

I'm fine dear
I was banned

Good to hear that you are fine.

I have gotten a lot of bans this month alone, most of them from the antispam bot.
Re: Trolls Be Like 'airforce1 When You Go Blow' by sirgalahad26(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
waiting patiently for u to be going head over heels on him.
after baba don blow
na then i go show u pepper gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DON WANEY: 7 Reasons You Should Marry In Egi/Omoku — Rivers State [PICTURE] / This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.