Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (43231 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Space202 post=65322201][/quote] mbuk, i never mentioned mohammed on my post.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Uguruzik(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
JORDAN202:

VERY SMART MAN.......................!

BY PRACTICING THE TWO RELIGIONS, WHOSOEVER THAT RETURNS 1st between MOHAMMED & JESUS, THIS MAN IS SECURED .

ONLY A NIGERIAN CAN BE THIS SMART ................!

My dear the Koran never said that Mohammed would return because it is clear that the prophet is dead, so no one expects him anymore

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ObamaOsama: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
OGA choose one. nothing like Christ/Islam
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:
You can not serve TWO Masters!

Fraud alert! DECEPTION 901!

U can serve 2 masters. It ain't rocket science.

There are people who worship 2, 4, 6 Gods or more. Na Polytheism.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Firefire(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U can serve 2 masters. It ain't rocket science.

There are people who worship 2, 4, 6 Gods or more. Na Polytheism.

Continue... embarassed
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
When people don't know the next thing to do
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by walepackage(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
lakesider:

The worst crimes in the world is committed by Christians, eg the Spanish Inquisition, the slavery, the first world war, the second world war, the murder of six million Jews, the murder of ten million Congo's by Christians Portuguese, the murder of 20 million south Americans and forcing them to convert to Christianity or die by burning, the lord resistance army in Uganda, the killing of all Muslims and Jews in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded the city, that's to mention a few I can go on and on so he who live in the glass house should not throw stone. All religion commit evil on one way to another so stop blaming Islam because islam is perfect while Muslims are not and vice versal.
tanx for sharing this.May be you should add 'war of cross',what about the fight between 'protestant and catholics'.I think the hate in him and lack of having historical facts has becloud his sense of judgement and reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by igirabata123(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
A clever business man

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Space202 post=65322201][/quote] hey wake up the bible was also written in hebrew. Study your bible very well.christianity is a way of life and not a religion, JESUS never practised christianity he was only teaching his followers to be like him. That was why i stated earlier on that Christ never practise christianity. The bible was written in hebrew and was later translated to different languages, likewise the quaran too.Who is even interested in what mohammed edited? What is my biz with the prophet?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Religion is a tool for spiritual advancement - all these labels like Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. are just labels. I know people who have never attended a single religious service in their life and they are still FAR FAR more spiritual than the gods of men littered all over Nigeria. Some atheists are even more spiritually advanced than they so called born again Christians and devot Muslims.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Oluwabusinuayomi: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Space202 post=65322201][/quote] Muhammad edited bible? An Arab edited hebrew language to Arabic? chai! your mumu is of the highest order. You dont deserve to be in the midst of intellectual people

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by nothernstar: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
sisipelebe:
See hypocrites wailing. What about some christians that attnds church and still find time to visit one baba. Abraham never practised christianity he practised real islam, JESUS is not even christian. The most important thing is for us all is to live a life that pleases God\Allah shikina and lets stop carrying religion on our head like Gala. grin
still waiting to get your point.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by clemz85(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
In the Light and Truth, there is no religion,

True spirituality is of no religion,
Religion is of man (made)
Spirituality of the Creator.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by BABANGBALI: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
See as him responsible the moderator that banned me

Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Mouthgag: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
eleojo23:

How does he manage to combine a religion that encourages killing of infidels with the one that says love your enemies?

How does he combine a religion in which men have to fight for God and a religion in which God fights for himself?

A confused man he is.
Exactly.
How could he manage all these absurdities?
Christianity is joke

Don’t have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t wear clothes made of more than one fabric. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. - 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by somehow: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Well both religion are of the same knife but different sides.

Abraham birthed both forefathers and no matter how you try to segregate them, you will still come back to reality!

Islam is Judaism turned upside down.

Christianity is a selective part of Judaism.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Rebuke: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy is a clown

Big time. A very confused person. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Solorrman(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
eleojo23:

How does he manage to combine a religion that encourages killing of infidels with the one that says love your enemies?

How does he combine a religion in which men have to fight for God and a religion in which God fights for himself?

A confused man he is.
yes in the Bible there was a passage that directed I to kill even women and children, that u should dismember pregnant woman and take the younger girls for yourselves. Most of u don't know the very bible u hold. Do u know that u are in no position to insult even pagans talk less than Islam bkos Christianity is worse bkos it's a direct insult to God why? For example there is no religion for a man that chooses to worship another man as u are now doing, Jesus Christ was the first guy to be having panix and anus in the whole history of mankind from the beginning. There is no way a God should create anus on himself and also visits toilet to defeacate, it's a ridiculous impossibility bkos God do not even eat talk less of excreta in toilet Gods power is above toilet my brother he is ever pure and mighty he had no partner or relation and he can never be such a God that bible made mention when a guy beat Jesus and a passage that said Jesus got exhausted while making the universe ; God only commands and all that he want happen instantly; there is no auto pilot God where he should leave the throne empty to come to the world and even defeacate. I am sure u are going to reply me but unfortunately I don't read replies on nairaland since 2012.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by efighter: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2018
mazimee:
It is clear he doesn't understand both religions he claims to be practicing

I am a Muslim. I went to Catholic primary and also a Christian bias secondary school. So I did CRK up till JSS-3. If you read both holy books, then you will see that the difference is in the practitioners and not in the books. Coincidentally, I have been married to a practicing Christian for about 7 years. Our God is one, you and I are the ones trying to divide Him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by efighter: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2018
mazimee:
It is clear he doesn't understand both religions he claims to be practicing

I am a Muslim. I went to Catholic primary and also a Christian bias secondary school. So I did CRK up till JSS-3. If you read both holy books, then you will see that the difference is in the practitioners and not in the books. Coincidentally, I have been married to a practicing Christian for about 7 years. Our God is one, you and I are the ones trying to divide Him. Don't take my word for it, take a Quran and read.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ifrosh: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
He is confused
i tell u bro,that is the reaction of libyan weed.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Gkemz: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2018
And also practices voodoo
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Octaves(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
i saw some people upstairs criticising d man.
but remember they are both abrahamic religion that believes all the prophets from adam, abraham (ibrahim)-jesus(isah). the only controversy z that xtians didn't believe in mohd.
sharia law is exactly old testament.
i hv both the bible n quran in my phone including hadiths, which i do read for knowledge sake and guidance.
i personally developed interest in islam and its teaching when i was a corp member up north.
in conclusion, islam is a good religion when practised with moderation, unlike what the extremists/fundamentalists wrote earlier on nl today, condemning women from uploading their pixs on social media.
note: i am a xtian 4rm SE nigeria.
the Quran borrows stories from the old testament in other to appear as if it is the same God that reveals both books while in reality they simply copied tweaking the facts here and there to give themselves some credence.
they do not have anything in common. its a question who is gullible enough to
believe

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Octaves(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2018
lakesider:

The worst crimes in the world is committed by Christians, eg the Spanish Inquisition, the slavery, the first world war, the second world war, the murder of six million Jews, the murder of ten million Congo's by Christians Portuguese, the murder of 20 million south Americans and forcing them to convert to Christianity or die by burning, the lord resistance army in Uganda, the killing of all Muslims and Jews in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded the city, that's to mention a few I can go on and on so he who live in the glass house should not throw stone. All religion commit evil on one way to another so stop blaming Islam because islam is perfect while Muslims are not and vice versal.
your comparison is fundamentally faulty. you can't compare crimes committed by individuals who may or may not be christians acting with a political motive to the ones of those acting with a clear religious motive/mandate of slaying the infidels. it doesn't work that way

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2018
He’s confused... next he’ll claim he’s both a man and woman ... supports both Chelsea and Arsenal ... grin
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2018
lakesider:

Octaves:
your comparison is fundamentally faulty. you can't compare crimes committed by individuals who may or may not be christians acting with a political motive to the ones of those acting with a clear religious motive/mandate of slaying the infidels. it doesn't work that way
@Octaves ... you are 100% on point. What @lakesider is inadvertently implying by his misguided analogy is that Muslims are hundreds of years behind Christianity/modern civilization... that is quite the truth cheesy

@lakesider : Challenge for you. Show me one Christian that shouts Jésus before blowing himself/herself up in a murderous-suicide mission .....
You already know the converse .... the Aloha Snackbar suicide bombers .... very pervasive even here in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by okk4sure: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Good bt we need tradochrislam in ds z..o call Nige...
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by dannycruzkeys(m): 3:20am On Feb 24, 2018
this guy is a religious comedian
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2018
JimaeChinko:

Delivery boy.

Just stay put with the delivery of garbage in your community because that's what you obviously do best.

Allow Individuals knowledgeable about Christianity argue this stuff. If you have been a follower of Richard Dawkins. You would readily know that Dawkins has repeatedly made a mess of himself trying to prove Christianity is false and that there ain't no existence of God while debating the finest of Christian apologetics that he is been regarded as a joke now by some atheists.

This is someone who in that now famous BBC Radio interview while castigating Christianity as usual was asked the original book title of Richard Darwin's evolution book and Richard Dawkins could not even give the answer.

This is nonsense as everyone draws blank once in a while. I was once in an examination hall and couldn't spell "Here". I totally forgot it and had to go leave the space and come back to it when I eventually recollected it. I'm almost certain a similar phenomenon has happened to you before and there are popular ones like holding something in your hand and searching for it even though its right there in your hands and walking into a room and forgetting why you entered
you also lend huge credibility to this by your memory fusing Richard Dawkins And Charles Darwin together to form "Richard Darwin" who is unknown

Secondly, would you give me Debates in which he "made a mess of himself"? I have 3 of his debates (John Lennox, Allister McGrath and one in which he faced off with 3 Christians alone) and I wouldn't say he made a mess of himself by any stretch of the imagination. Also I'm yet to see any Christian face him in evolution debate without looking like a fool

Finally, even if I accept he's regarded as a joke by some atheists its not saying much as even Christian apologists like Craig, Lennox, Ravi (who disgraced himself by claiming to have a doctorate and later exposed) are also regarded as jokes by some Christians

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Bobbyraz: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2018
ChrisLam was first started in Rivers State by Prophetess Jack from Abonema in the 90's. She has turned it now to only Christain Church. The new name is Christ the Lamb, they have a big Cathedral Church at Woji Estate in Port-Harcourt.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by AreaFada2: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Who knows? It could be hybrid of the future.

Religious intolerance sorted.

It could become a hit in SW. Where many already do both separately but concurrently.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Ofodirinwa: 5:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Uguruzik:
What is Christianity without that claim, what do you think makes Christianity unique that is not that same Christ Jesus?

Jesus is in Islam, only he's not considered the son of God. Otherwise, no difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / The Worst Kind Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.