Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (43232 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by AgentOfAllah: 5:41am On Feb 24, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian prophet has been trending after photos emerged that he practises both Islam and Christianity.The Kogi state prophet from Igala land ministers to both Muslims and Christians in his church.This is the first of Nigeria's ChrisIslam Prophet.
This claim is a bloody lie! I don't know why some Nigerian journalists make claims without due diligence.

There's been at least one Chrislam movement which I believe started in Lagos since the 1970s.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion#Chrislam
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ndiboy01(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian prophet has been trending after photos emerged that he practises both Islam and Christianity.The Kogi state prophet from Igala land ministers to both Muslims and Christians in his church.This is the first of Nigeria's ChrisIslam Prophet.
See photos below and watch the videos above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm1IYLnVDIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMON4ZVLYk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/meet-nigerian-prophet-who-practises.html?m=1

Diz 1 even has followers tomorrow now dey will say he butcher som1
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Omg.....This cant happen in my state
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ndiboy01(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2018
zoba88:
See photos below and watch the videos above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm1IYLnVDIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMON4ZVLYk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/meet-nigerian-prophet-who-practises.html?m=1

Abeg make diz 1 park 4 side joooo
E don tey wey yansh dey 4 back .........
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ndiboy01(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2018
eleojo23:

How does he manage to combine a religion that encourages killing of infidels with the one that says love your enemies?

How does he combine a religion in which men have to fight for God and a religion in which God fights for himself?

A confused man he is.

He's a very great mad man in disguise

They shuld check d idiot very well
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by efficiencie(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
One religion denies the sonship and divinity of Christ and the other does not...yet someone tries to combine these two! Water and oil can mix better than these two religions...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by emocity2017(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
The state called kogi self.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2018
He's just playing it safe in case one turns out to be fake on judgment day.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by R0LL0N(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2018
lakesider:

The worst crimes in the world is committed by Christians, eg the Spanish Inquisition, the slavery, the first world war, the second world war, the murder of six million Jews, the murder of ten million Congo's by Christians Portuguese, the murder of 20 million south Americans and forcing them to convert to Christianity or die by burning, the lord resistance army in Uganda, the killing of all Muslims and Jews in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded the city, that's to mention a few I can go on and on so he who live in the glass house should not throw stone. All religion commit evil on one way to another so stop blaming Islam because islam is perfect while Muslims are not and vice versal.
Please justify, when last have you heard of such? Up till now we still hear bharam, herdsman,Isis and they are all Muslims
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by teefaht(f): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2018
eleojo23:

How does he manage to combine a religion that encourages killing of infidels with the one that says love your enemies?

How does he combine a religion in which men have to fight for God and a religion in which God fights for himself?

A confused man he is.

this says it all

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by TSO4U: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
The man is really confused. However, he's still breaking through...may God deliver him, with some other people like him. He'll finally accept the only acceptable religion in the heaven, and forsake the wordly religion- he may have acclaimed that for surviving..., not thinking that God has the exclusive power to make him more sufficiently upright.
I pray the God i believed in, who never fails his servants deliver you
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by stankezzy: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Do we notice that the majority of his followers are muslims , it just shows that they really want to associate with christians to corrupt our religion

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by BukkyDan(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Igala people abi? #its_their_work o
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Justbeu(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
My people dis is not new ... resident of Ogudu, in Lagos will tell u beta.. there is a prophet called Oke Tunde somewhere in Ogudu who own a chrislam praying ground....i beg make I go puu joooo.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2018
the man looks like an animal. So am not surprised grin grin
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Spatta: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
i saw some people upstairs criticising d man.
but remember they are both abrahamic religion that believes all the prophets from adam, abraham (ibrahim)-jesus(isah). the only controversy z that xtians didn't believe in mohd.
sharia law is exactly old testament.
i hv both the bible n quran in my phone including hadiths, which i do read for knowledge sake and guidance.
i personally developed interest in islam and its teaching when i was a corp member up north.
in conclusion, islam is a good religion when practised with moderation, unlike what the extremists/fundamentalists wrote earlier on nl today, condemning women from uploading their pixs on social media.
note: i am a xtian 4rm SE nigeria.

Keep decieving yourself. Only a confused man will follow two path without questioning himself about the veracity of claims
One is that of the bondwoman (Ismeal) and Gods verdict concerning the bondwoman and her son is in Genesis 21:10. Cast out the child of the bindwoman...

The children of the bondwoman is as a result of dissobideince and a scourge of sin Gal 4;29

You cannot yoke a goat and sheep togerther ..
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Spatta: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
i saw some people upstairs criticising d man.
but remember they are both abrahamic religion that believes all the prophets from adam, abraham (ibrahim)-jesus(isah). the only controversy z that xtians didn't believe in mohd.
sharia law is exactly old testament.
i hv both the bible n quran in my phone including hadiths, which i do read for knowledge sake and guidance.
i personally developed interest in islam and its teaching when i was a corp member up north.
in conclusion, islam is a good religion when practised with moderation, unlike what the extremists/fundamentalists wrote earlier on nl today, condemning women from uploading their pixs on social media.
note: i am a xtian 4rm SE nigeria.

You are obviously speaking for the achaic leftist who want to murder Every one to inherit the 70 virgins and be as prosmiscuos in their deluded deciever so called prohet paradice which they hoped will be as difiled as this present world
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by karimcarim(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Radarada
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2018
eleojo23:

A confused man he is.
That shows he's clearly above whatever the forces that is pushing you to type and post this trash. Are you and your family infidels in the eyes of Muslims? If yes, how many of your family members have been killed for being infidels?
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Lilimax(f): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
other than Christianity's claims about Jesus, they're the exact same religion.
Not!
Do your research well. Both religion are not similar in any way embarassed
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
eleojo23:

A confused man he is.
smiley
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2018
ayusco85:
Father Abraham, the father of Christianity and Islam will be proud of him.

Funny enough he was neither a Christian nor a Muslim, yet some people will be forming ITK.

Only God knows who his real worshippers are.

As for me, let me just be watching from the top of the mountain..
Father Abraham gave birth to Ishmael and Isaac.
Christianity descends from Isaac while Islam descends from Ishmael.

Thank God I choose to come from the Child of promise who is Isaac smiley
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by eodavids(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy is a clown

I don't think so.

It is known as "Hybrid Credo".

It is the emerging religion whose purpose is to bring about a clear and liberal approach to religion in order to douse the tension being generated by religions across the world.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ItzPrinceIB(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Only a mad man will bring Islam into Christianity

Both have nothing in common
One is progressive while the other is archaic
you said they had nothing in common? smh....
they both believes in doin good deeds, charity, day of judgement, angels, jesus is a son of mother mary and many more, yet you claim they have nothing in common, its either you don't read your books or you acutely hate one among the two respective religion.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Kotodoctor: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
The thing about you Christian is that you are blind followers of religion. (Emphasyon religion here)

Christ never said I am the way( the body christ) He said love is( the spirit christ is love a saving spirirt= christ)

This is why I speak to them in riddles he once said, be cause seeing they will not. And hearing they will not.)

The most common parable in the scripture, us that of the good samarithan. And it was about love. Paul said weather I have the gift of understanding all mistries and all knowledge but have not loved. Am nothing.! Love is the greatet. It makes us see ourselves clearly. Irrespective of tribe or religion. A prophet is sent to all humans. Not to a specific religion. He speaks truth and loves all irrespective.

If this prophet loves all, then he is a true prophet. He who loves has fulfilled all the scriptures. Therefor your religious criteria for judging him has failed this test.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by shallysgirl: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
other than Christianity's claims about Jesus, they're the exact same religion.
Lies
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by bahaushe1: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
JORDAN202:

VERY SMART MAN.......................!

BY PRACTICING THE TWO RELIGIONS, WHOSOEVER THAT RETURNS 1st between MOHAMMED & JESUS, THIS MAN IS SECURED .

ONLY A NIGERIAN CAN BE THIS SMART ................!

Actually, what Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad (pbuh) is one and the same thing. Muhammad (pbuh) is not coming back, Jesus (pbuh).

Every Muslim believe in Jesus (pbuh) and the message he brought.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Bombolistic: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
He's a cultist
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by greatcrown: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
But he is not the first.

There used to be one Samsudeen in Ogudu, Lagos not so distant past.

The man practices Islam+Christianity + Traditional.
The sect was referred to as Chrislamherb.

I don't know what becomes of him or wether he is still in operation.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
This is the height of religious deception and confusion ..

Stick to one and be effective..

Stop confusing yourself...

What's my own self..

Contact us for your landscape and gardening service..

It's called Polytheism.

Besides apart from the story of Jesus being God, Islam n Christianity are same.

Kudos to this man.
Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by ayusco85(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lilimax:

Father Abraham gave birth to Ishmael and Isaac.
Christianity descends from Isaac while Islam descends from Ishmael.

Thank God I choose to come from the Child of promise who is Isaac smiley

The Muslims think it was Ishmael that Abraham took to the mountain to offer as sacrifice to God.

#Delusional

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) by abuhari: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
He most be other side, Islam does not need him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / The Worst Kind Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.