Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter (25157 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fyneguy: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Tamakay:
Tinubu should be properly checkmated on this assignment. I have this premonition that he (Tinubu) wants to use this opportunity to do the opposite. Pls someone should carefully analyze his hasty letter to Oyegun and his shrouded hands in it. I'm not a fan of APC, but I sensed Tinubu is up to something evil and don't forget the treacherous nature of a typical Yoruba politician

Did you even read the letter?

If you were in Tinubu's shoes, would you keep quiet while the Party Chairman undermines you?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......

Did you type this while sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fyneguy: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2018
macaphan007:
They will use Oyegun to counter Tinubu so he doesn't get a hold on the party at all,Tinubu just walked into a well calculated trap,they will embarrass him and bring an end to his political career, this is an insult am wondering why he's not seeing it,allowing greed to blind him,he has total forgotten he only has Lagos, and Osun is about to slip in his hands,what's he thinking,that the likes of Amosun,Akeredolu will watch him get a hold of the party structure in their states? he's seriously dreaming,he believes too much in himself and that will be his downfall, if he's not careful they will take Lagos from him.

When you analyse, make sure you consider ALL FACTORS.

Buhari and other political office holders need this reconciliation. He will definitely support Tinubu. Politics is a game of interests.

Buhari does not want to lose Tinubu's backing at this critical time, when Obj and others have withdrawn their support.

At the end of the day, Buhari will sacrifice Oyegun, if he proves stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......

While he needs no one to get Southeast so long as he can brandish ego.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Firefire:

I pray for you my friend, your light will never turn to darkness.

You already see & know the truth, you are a FREE man.

Other brainwashed APC Zone-Bs in SW need to wake up from their slumbers. APC is nothing but a SCAM!

Goodnight APC! Hope BAT will be wiser.

Who knows maybe the gods are set to complete his destruction. Bloody capitalist!

But money is our god in the SE and with $25billion NNPC contract, Buhari can buy us.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by MONITZ: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:

U re right about him getting the south-west without the help of Tinubu bt I don't think Oyegun can get him the south-south either which is for anyone bt Buhari?..
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BabaO2: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Sad that Oyegun and Tinubu are having reservations for themselves at this stage, it was Tinubu that installed Oyegun as APC chairman against all odds then when the going was good.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Seems the reconciliation move shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Tinubu might soon call it quits with APC. There's limit to what a man can take.

He has been demystified and downgraded.

No matter how smart a man can be, there is always that inevitable little slip he makes to cause his downfall. I believe Tinubu has made that slip.
As one of the aggrieved in the party, why must he accept a reconciliation task ?
Again, it was wrong for Buhari to talk to Oyegun in Tinubu's absence.
I smelt a rat.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BabaO2: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Oyegun that can not deliver his polling center, watch out man, if the coast is not cleared, Buhari might not contest, then schemers/tricksters will start the game allover

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Basic123: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2018
75% of people that has commented are Tinubu haters,PDPs and Igbos that have been pray for Tinubu fall since the birth of APC in 2013!

They are the same set of people that have been claiming buhari and tinubu are not in good term since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by stieyven(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2018
PeaceGord:
Tinubu is simply being foolish here.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by bjnice(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:

na so, oyegun that has not won his ward from 2015 general elections, even the recent edo state governorship election he lost it. continue wit ur table water political analysis

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by SaiPapa: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2018
anibirelawal:
Gbam!, APC have come to stay.

PMB till 2023 if God Will.

It is a fact that u got right . Buhari till 2027 if he was younger. After all yeye OBJ tried it. Baba should have eon earlier. It's all good. He's performing !!
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by shallysgirl: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2018
fyneguy:

When you analyse, make sure you consider ALL FACTORS.

Buhari and other political office holders need this reconciliation. He will definitely support Tinubu. Politics is a game of interests.

Buhari does not want to lose Tinubu's backing at this critical time, when Obj and others have withdrawn their support.

At the end of the day, Buhari will sacrifice Oyegun, if he proves stubborn.
why do you think they won't sacrifice Tinubu?
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by OfficialAwol(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Spot on.

But methinks he was desperate to come to the mainstream politics after being sidelined for a long time, hence his accepting the stupid appointment.

I never knew this man was this stupid

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by OfficialAwol(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No matter how smart a man can be, there is always that inevitable little slip he makes to cause his downfall. I believe Tinubu has made that slip.
As one of the aggrieved in the party, why must he accept a reconciliation task ?
Again, it was wrong for Buhari to talk to Oyegun in Tinubu's absence.
I smelt a rat.

Spot on.

But methinks he was desperate to come to the mainstream politics after being sidelined for a long time, hence his accepting the stupid appointment.I never knew this man was this stupid

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by shallysgirl: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

While he needs no one to get Southeast so long as he can brandish ego.
The whole nation knows Igbos will not vote Buhari. Money is nothing when people know what they want.
Unfortunately, Buhari needs nobody to win. They have their machinery in place.
Even in the SE and SS he would get at least 4states .edo, cross River, IMO, ebonyi.
For the sw, it is a sure win. Even the comments made by southwesterners Online is enough. It's like you don't know online comments are monitored.
The only people that can throw a spanner in his plan, are same northerners if they come with a northern candidate they support .They are also the only people who will fight for their votes, both in the villages and towns.
Most rigging happen in the villages. I worked as an electoral officer once in a village, these people are fearful. The village leader will just tell the people to go home and they would do what they like. Even the party agents of other parties , will have to support the village leader's party. I was shocked. I reported at inec, they told me to write a petition, I didn't,but that was the last I ever worked with inec. Can't stand such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by shallysgirl: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But money is our god in the SE and with $25billion NNPC contract, Buhari can buy us.
Money is not the God of the SE. The SE has been consistently against Buhari even when he picked southeastern VP. And this my friend is what I call consistency. It doesn't mean you won't see one or two southeasterners who support him.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by magzey: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Neyoor:
Can we just get over this disastrous party already?

It's just a year to the general election and I just hope and pray we could have a formidable opposition to put an end to all these idiosyncrasies.
What do you mean? Give them 16 years and Nigeria will be envy of every country in the World Unlike previous party that play with Nigerians intelligence they keep saying the Nigerian economy is buoyant ,not knowing that all of them are sharing the Nation Inheritance in their Pockets. Chai !!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Ratello: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I love the maturity in APC
Maturity indeed grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by aionian23(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
same way Buhari got Edo in 2015 I guess
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sunnymaja(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:

If buari banks on South South at the expense of South West, he has failed already. Tinubu still have greater contributions to offer in his region than oyegun. South South is the soul of PDP and banking on the region by A PC is a miscalculation.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
mtcheeew! i dont see how APC wil know peace, because dey brought us dis mess. den dier foundation was built on hypocrites.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Kulas: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
True talk!
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by fyneguy: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
why do you think they won't sacrifice Tinubu?

Because they are not stupid.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Kulas: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by olaolaking: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
sorom4:
I no know wetin I wan comment again. This country just tire me

Country tire u all the time. Den tie you with rope, why you no go Kenya? It is free.

I beg make we hear wod

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by buharitill2023: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
why are idiotic pigs of Biafra like this?

Buhari cannot win south West especially Lagos without tinubu.

And buhari cannot win s/south, even in Edo state with hundreds of oyegun,
We in Edo state supported buhari not because of oyegun,
Oyegun that cannot even win his ward

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by buharitill2023: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
fyneguy:

Did you even read the letter?

If you were in Tinubu's shoes, would you keep quiet while the Party Chairman undermines you?
undermine him in what way,?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by kcfresh110: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
fyneguy:

source:http://thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-assures-tinubu-support/
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by shallysgirl: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
fyneguy:

Because they are not stupid.
Until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abel Ifemi: From Hotel Waiter To Special Assistant To A Governor / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.