Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:18 AM

Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. (25034 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by PaulJohn1: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
The State is currently implementing a project to build an international airport at Ido Osun, Ede North/ Egbedore Local Government Areas.

The airport will serve human and cargo transportation. The project site also holds an interesting historic value; it was the site of one of the early airstrips in Nigeria.

The airport is currently underconstruction.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=123389#

12 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by PaulJohn1: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have been to the site, it's less than 10km to my house in Osogbo.
The 11km fence has been completed, the run way been cleared and the terminal building to take off anytime soon.

Osun A dara!

8 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abiola de Thief International Airport Ido-Osun, Osun State,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by spade: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na waa oh. With Ibadan airport, Lagos airport and now Osun airport, I just hope planes no go dey 'jam' for air oh.

Because, then, music go turn to "You don bash my plane, oyibo rekpeteeeee"

34 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by hapholahbi: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Let's be sincere with ourselve, osun state is not ripe for this, there are better things ogbeni should embark on..how many folks in osun travels by air talkless of a flight ticket.

15 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by oduaboy1: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy: Abiola de Thief International Airport Ido-Osun, Osun State,
The day you write a sensible post is the day i would leave nairaland,Id.iot

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by oderemo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: Na waa oh. With Ibadan airport, Lagos airport and now Osun airport, I just hope planes no go dey 'jam' for air oh.

Which planet are you from, @ Heathrow airport aircraft do take off every minute.
I know you are joking thou .

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by PaulJohn1: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
hapholahbi: Let's be sincere with ourselve, osun state is not ripe for this, there are better things ogbeni should embark on..how many folks in osun travels by air talkless of a flight ticket.

It will mainly be for cargo and may be for passenger in festive periods
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by desgiezd(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
odua boy: The day you write a sensible post is the day i would leave nairaland,Id.iot

Atimes I just wonder if some people's brain ever get developed beyond that of a cockroach!

Must one comment if really one does not have anything to say? Mscheeewww!!

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
hapholahbi: Let's be sincere with ourselve, osun state is not ripe for this, there are better things ogbeni should embark on..how many folks in osun travels by air talkless of a flight ticket.
It is a good development, Yorubas are going to use the airport to export their worthless Termites infested Cocoa

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by amiskurie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy: Abiola de Thief International Airport Ido-Osun, Osun State,
-i am a yoruba and I believe abiola is overrated.

8 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by moscobabs(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Moderators!! una done finish your strike 15 hours without new Topic on Nairaland frontpage...oga oo

9 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Ichliebedich(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
moscobabs: Moderators!! una done finish your strike 15 hours without new Topic on Nairaland frontpage...oga oo

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by jjwaterfalls(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
:-XNice one. At least let us praise the governor for smtin good he is doing, its better we are seeing what the money is being spent on rather than complaining and still the money is assumed spent
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Ayomax(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
moscobabs: Moderators!! una done finish your strike 15 hours without new Topic on Nairaland frontpage...oga oo
i tot i was the only one tht noticed it
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Ribaman(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: Na waa oh. With Ibadan airport, Lagos airport and now Osun airport, I just hope planes no go dey 'jam' for air oh.

Go sit down joor!
Following your logic and reasoning, the Eastern Seaboard of the USA for dey experience plane crashes every day.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by prosper86: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ayomax:
i tot i was the only one tht noticed it

Methink say no news to post again
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by keemness(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2013

So u notice too.....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by ajbabs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Akande and Oyinola spent much on that airport.
Be aware that it is in collaboration with FG.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by deb(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
It is a good development, Yorubas are going to use the airport to export their worthless Termites infested Cocoa

We understand that you are frustrated with life but must you also display your act of lunacy to the world?
Shame on you sir!

4 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by achi4u(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
the airport is clean
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by dont8(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ogbeni (Rauf) is looking into the future and the future is bright. Dubai and other developed nation that we were at par some years back were not built in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by datbay(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Dpeacemaker101: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013

Lol, you no well at all.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by BigBen10: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:

What did yoruba people do to you? Did they stop you from killing yourselve?

4 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ugly model.. spits!
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Riba_man:

Go sit down joor!
Following your logic and reasoning, the Eastern Seaboard of the USA for dey experience plane crashes every day.
its just a joke
have small sense of humor na
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by PaulJohn1: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2013

You forgot Akure airport, lol

Riba_man:

Go sit down joor!

I thought as much
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by donsax: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--
My wonderful girlfriend and I
had been dating 4 over a year
and so we decided to get
married. There was only one
little thing bothering me...It
was her beautiful younger sister. My
prospective 21 year
old sister-in-law, always wore
very tight miniskirts, and often
times was bra-less. She would
regularly bend down when she
was near me,and I always got more
than a nice view. One day
her little sis called and asked
me to come over to check the
wedding invitations. She was
alone when I arrived,and she
whispered to me that she had feelings
and desires for me that
she couldn't overcome. She told
me that she wanted me just
once b4 I get married and
commit my life to her sister.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't
say a word. She said,
I'm going upstairs to my room,
and if u want one last wild
fling, just come up and get me. I
was stunned and frozen in
shock as I watched her go upstairs. I
stood there for a
moment, then turned and
headed straight to the front
door. I opened the door, and
headed straight towards my
car. Behold, my future family were
standing outside, all
clapping!. With tears in his
eyes, my father-in-law hugged
me and said "We are very
happy that you have passed our
little test. We couldn't ask for a better
man for our daughter
Welcome to the family!".({}) I
smiled and heaved a sigh of
relief because I was actually
heading to my car to get my
condoms

3 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by horlabiyi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow,I like this
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by veraponpo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2013

When you think of economic development, it should always be seen holistically. There is no place that pushes tourism more than Osun State with over 20 tourists-bound locations in Osun State, the best the governor can do is to create a conducive environment that will make transportation-air, road, rail, etc accessible and attractive to the tourists.

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo built cocoa house, Nigeria was a small village then, when he brought first television to Ibadan, France did not have TV, South Africa, Brazil,etc did not have it. So you don't have to think of now alone, always think of the future too.

Better be proactive than reactive...

Ogbeni is on course...

28 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by hemartins(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
hmmmm. More airports, more planes, more plane cra..?.?.?..$#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.