Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter (25358 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sweetjohn(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Brains1990:
another corrupt nigerian spotted.
You need redemption from mental slavery and zombiesm
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by sorom4: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
olaolaking:

Country tire u all the time. Den tie you with rope, why you no go Kenya? It is free.

I beg make we hear wod
I weep for you. You can't even write in correct pidgin English.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Laple0541(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
lawman88:
Something will definitely happen: It's either oyegun go down or tinubu go down.....but it seems tinubu may be the one to fall...buhari is desperate to get south south , so oyegun is still very important to him, he can get southwest without tinubu......

Oyegun can NEVER win ss for PMB, even he can't fall in the first 20th position when ranking political heavyweights in ss, but for Tinubu, he still remains the number 1 in sw like him or hate him, moreover the population in sw is more than ss and remember number counts in election victory, so it's likely Oyegun goes down.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by olaolaking: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
sorom4:

I weep for you. You can't even wrote in correct pidgin English.
Oh yes! You deserve to cry
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Tamakay(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
fyneguy:

Did you even read the letter?

If you were in Tinubu's shoes, would you keep quiet while the Party Chairman undermines you?

Like I said before, I am not a fan of APC but as a politician, Oyegun has not done anything whatsoever to undermine Tinubu rather Tinubu is the one overstepping or rather going out of the scope of the mandate given to him in a bid to at least exert his expired supremacy to other party members. His (Tinubu's) assignment is to reconcile aggrieved members of the party and not to constitute state excos and that right is Oyegun's own which he exercised in Kogi state which irked the Jagaban.

Don't forget also bro, Adeleke is the man Tinubu wanted to be installed as governor and not Bello. Tinubu also wanted to use his power to install the state executives who can do his bidding in the near future but Oyegun is an old fox who forsees Tinubu's plans hence he did the needful.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by Azam101: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Tinubu is a legendary thief,

Oyegun is a low class goon,

Buhari is a mad senseless cow.

Let letters be flying around between them, it won't change the verdict of the gods.

Useless APC govt!

#kickBuhariBack2Daura
And your dad is suffering from dementia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.