Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact (598 Views)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact by josju: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Dear all, I want to ask if intake of sweet things really affect sexual performance in men.
Am in my 20's and due to the nature of my work (field work) I take a bottle of coke everyday coupled with lots of cupcakes and sweets. My colleagues and friends have been saying its going to affect me when am married.
Pls how true is it, and would appreciate people who might have had an experience with lots of sugar intake as it affects sexual performance.
Re: Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't think there's medical prove to support that assertion
Re: Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact by homealone(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
josju:
Dear all, I want to ask if intake of sweet things really affect sexual performance in men.
Am in my 20's and due to the nature of my work (field work) I take a bottle of coke everyday coupled with lots of cupcakes and sweets. My colleagues and friends have been saying its going to affect me when am married.
Pls how true is it, and would appreciate people who might have had an experience with lots of sugar intake as it affects sexual performance.

There might be an iota of truth in the talk.
Am talking from personal experience grin
Re: Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact by dnoable08: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Are u saying u won't have sex until u're married?

1 Like

Re: Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact by Taiwo20(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2018
If you exercise or burn of the sugar through physical effort then, no cause for alarm

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Blogging! / A Million Dollar Question. / Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.