Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her (1065 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
I've been wooing this girl since like a month now and its not been going on smoothly for me,all she does is call me names like idiot,fool nd d likes while chattin online.I'm a novice in the game nd I don't know how to handle such a situation.Its not that I can't woo any other lady ooo,I just don't know the reason I'm hell bent on her acceptin my proposal My question is,should it be considered rude or its just a normal thing?help me out with reasonable advice please!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Blakjewelry(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Question first, do you look like a fool?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by mikejj(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin it's nt a normal tin o you better leave her..before you start growing tails and claws

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Olalan(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Some will say dats some girls ways for initial gra gra, but for me I can't take such from any lady, insulting your person shows the kind of manners she has and if she eventually agree to you, be prepared to hear such during arguments or miss understanding with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by donstan18: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Keep on chaiking her, don't be discouraged....Na dia way grin

With time you will be the one calling her fool and she will be begging. cheesy

Initial gra-gra na small challenge

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Splinz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
angry

All she does is called you fool, idiot, mumu, mad man, olodo etc. And all you do is what? Of course, LOL sheepishly and perhaps adding: 'Baby wow... I like it when you called me such romantic names'?

So you be mumu true true
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by purem(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
OP you're really a fool undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by bobokeshington: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
you too call her names
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by bobokeshington: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smarty98:
I've been wooing this girl since like a month now and its not been going on smoothly for me,all she does is call me names like idiot,fool nd d likes while chattin online.I'm a novice in the game nd I don't know how to handle such a situation.Its not that I can't woo any other lady ooo,I just don't know the reason I'm hell bent on her acceptin my proposal My question is,should it be considered rude or its just a normal thing?help me out with reasonable advice please!

op seems you're wooing a local girl.

you may need to step up your game.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by TIDDOLL(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lmaooo grin grin grin grin

Some comments here go just make person crash..

Buh OP... Mehn u fall my hand, u no even need ask... She's ill mannered no doubt!!!

Well... Got a friend (Girl) , she's always saying stuffz like that during converse, I did like her big time, was even thinking of asking her out..

Then shii dropped to Zero Like...
Why would a good mannered girl utter such crude words...

Don't go there man.... Say your goodbyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Liliyann(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided
You must be a fool for bringing this here. Nonsense!!
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
bobokeshington:

op seems you're wooing a local girl.
you may need to step up your game.
she's an average girl
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Lmaooo grin grin grin grin

Some comments here go just make person crash..

Buh OP... Mehn u fall my hand, u no even need ask... She's ill mannered no doubt!!!

Well... Got a friend (Girl) , she's always saying stuffz like that during converse, I did like her big time, was even thinking of asking her out..

Then shii dropped to Zero Like...
Why would a good mannered girl utter such crude words...

Don't go there man.... Say your goodbyes.
dats wat am tinkin right nw,I'll jez cut her off
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bro it is normal for most Nigerian ladies to be a little witty, but calling you a fool

naaaaaaaaa

I don't think the chick dig you
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by philcz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
That's what happens when you hand over your balls to a local girl for keeps
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do not stop, win her over, make sure you folk her like 4times, then show her the idiot in you.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by bobokeshington: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smarty98:
she's an average girl

Well I once asked out a very abusive lady...

I don't tolerate nonsense from any fvcking girl. I just called her bluff, embarrass her in public and then move on to the next.... After all there are many fishes in the ocean.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
bobokeshington:

Well I once asked out a very abusive lady...

I don't tolerate nonsense from any fvcking girl. I just called her bluff, embarrass her in public and then move on to the next.... After all there are many fishes in the ocean.
bruv,u savage!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by donstan18: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided
You must be a fool for bringing this here. Nonsense!!
So, if you see OP, face to face....U go fit call am fool! cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smarty98:
dats wat am tinkin right nw,I'll jez cut her off
When next she calls you a fool, call her a slowpoke. Or you could just let her know you don't like it.... Simple.
Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When next she calls you a fool, call her a slowpoke. Or you could just let her know you don't like it.... Simple.
I've made up my mind dis moment,I'll jst leave her and as someone has said,THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN

(1) (Reply)

Asking Girls The Way To The Toilet Without Mentioning "TOILET" / None Stop Hot Sex / Get Your Woman To Say "Yes" With This Beautiful Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.