Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (45591 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Skepticus: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
fabre4:

Its not altering the gospel doctrine its setting up church doctrine something that even Paul did

Not like I'm a fan of both anyway.

Just bringing my objective "bias" to the discussion, anyway
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Baonel(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
All glory to Satan. Light is beginning to shine on the demonic stronghold called Christianity. Ramen.

I plead the blood of Satan over every angelic withcraft coming from Yahweh. May every Jewish cross hanging over your life be broken, the way Holy Spirit broke Mary's virginity. I fire ballistic missiles at the 12 hosts of heaven. I bind and rebuke all heavenly principalties, I bind the Lion of Judah, the great opressor, he who was killed be three nails, concerning you reading this, I cast away the Holy Spirit from your life. Take Glory Satan. May the work you've begun on Nairaland grow, from Daddy Freeze to Small boy Adeboye.

Ramen.
I reject it in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
All glory to Satan. Light is beginning to shine on the demonic stronghold called Christianity. Ramen.

I plead the blood of Satan over every angelic withcraft coming from Yahweh. May every Jewish cross hanging over your life be broken, the way Holy Spirit broke Mary's virginity. I fire ballistic missiles at the 12 hosts of heaven. I bind and rebuke all heavenly principalties, I bind the Lion of Judah, the great opressor, he who was killed be three nails, concerning you reading this, I cast away the Holy Spirit from your life. Take Glory Satan. May the work you've begun on Nairaland grow, from Daddy Freeze to Small boy Adeboye.

Ramen.

wat sort of stupidity is this?
stop this stupidity. U r too old for this
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by IMASTEX: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
fabre4:

But Jesus didn't abolish the law
No. He made the law subject to grace.
Why will a student kill himself with so much studies for an exam when the answers will be written on the board officially on the exam day?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by LZAA: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Solomonudofia:
Deeper Life founder, Pastor William Kumuyi has come out to say that he will be removing some of his doctrines.

Of course, Daddy Freeze was quick to point out a second ‘confession’ from a highly respected and renowned pastor in less than 24 hours.

The controversial OAP shared a post on Instagram showing Pastor Kumuyi’s tweet which is bound to have thrown the Deeper Life Ministry into chaos.

Daddy Freeze and the revolution that is Free Nation

Daddy freeze has quickly made a name for himself by creating a niche that tackles age-old Christian religious doctrines.

Being an OAP for popular radio station, Cool FM, gave him the platform he needed to lend his voice to every controversy that popped up among Nigerians.

However, he finally got our attention when he broached topics that were discussed in hushed tones or not at all in Nigerian Christian homes.

Earlier today, we reported that Daddy Freeze shared Benny Hinn post in which he admits to the fact that he may have overworked the prosperity teachings than was needed.

The controversial faith-healing televangelist said this in a shocking confession on Wednesday, February 21, in the wake of the death of renowned evangelist Billy Graham.

Daddy freeze was quick to share a post on Hinn’s admission, saying that “the thieves have started confessing,” captioning the post: “The thieves have started confessing.”

Daddy Freeze has also revealed via another Instagram post that when creating the branding for his drive, Free Nation, it was “ministered to me to make it about Christ, NOT about me.”

Daddy Freeze and tithing

Daddy Freeze’s anti-tithing protest gained a lot of attention this year. Apart from the attention, it also resulted in amazing things.

The Cool FM OAP really started his religious campaign and #freeTheSheeple movement sometime in 2016.

Since then, it has led to the some pretty awesome incidents.

In one of his Youtube videos, the Cool FM on-air personality and religious activist insists that God does not need our money.

He urged Christians to ask before doing paying tithe, offerings and anything in general.

Referring to instances of Pastors lying and taking advantage, Daddy Freeze also advised people to first understand everything before acting.

He says doing this will help to avoid confusion.

http://www.clintgist.com/pastor-kumuyi-to-remove-some-of-his-doctrines-id8032674-html/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfl180inOrx/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by iwattpro(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
nathanccr:

Smh for your insensitivity
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Dem force you to talk

The money you're using to buy cigarette and beer. Did anybody ask you how u spend it.

Why are you telling a grown up adult not to spend his money how he or she chooses.

Falana gbo tire
If I encourage you to give all your savings to your fraudulent pastor will you stay off my mentions? I eagerly await your response

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by LZAA: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
dabwan123:
Freeze is an antichrist self-acclaimed preacher.... Whoever follows him will meet their doom in hellfire. Even if he's right, which definitely he is NOT, he's going about it the wrong way. He's an agent of darkness seeking to cause confusion in the body of Christ. He's only making mockery of himself and not of the Church of God. You. Could see hatred, anger and wickedness in his writings against some servants of God. Not that I agree with everything being done by some so-called men of God. But I wouldn't go the way he's doing it. It's clear he's working for his master the devil, using the word of God like the devil did while tempting Christ in the wilderness. Whoever knows Freeze should advice him to freeze or he'll regret it all thru eternity. I rest my case
grin grin
is that what daddy G.O told you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by iwattpro(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.

I pity your parent
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by ballerin(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Missxxyz:
Like it makes any difference.. undecided
Mchwe...
All they know is too rip members off
It does make a lot difference.
Henceforth, you surely must pay your tithe
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Yankee101: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Deeper Life has always been one of the few churches thst has de-emphasized money. Kumuyi was not talking about money but marriage committees that make it difficult for young people to marry easily.

Nothing he said was about money. And they've ALWAYS been mellow about money.

Let's give respect where it's due. This is one of the few churches that practise christianity like it should be.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
hermosa7:

You people are so silly and uneducated in the things of God. The man is talking about removing administrative processes he set up and not doctrines.

Thanks for stressing that point. Most here did not even listen or watch the video clip but are quick to jump to conclusions by the misleading headline. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by AreaFada2: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Yeah. Glad to see Nigerian Christians progressing out of the realms of foolishness into knowledge. Good times we live in..

Nor be small thing o.

Opium of the masses really messed up people's psyche. In a way I do not really blame them. Life in 9ja has been tough. They just need hope. MoGs exploited/exploit the opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Skepticus:

W. F Kumuyi has always stood out in not joining the overall bandwagon of prosperity scammers called pastors.

However, he like the rest, have ended up altering certain doctrines of the gospel for control and administration.

I admire the fact that he considers retracting some of them for religious sanity.

What doctrine of the gospel did he alter?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
dabwan123:
Freeze is an antichrist self-acclaimed preacher.... Whoever follows him will meet their doom in hellfire. Even if he's right, which definitely he is NOT, he's going about it the wrong way. He's an agent of darkness seeking to cause confusion in the body of Christ. He's only making mockery of himself and not of the Church of God. You. Could see hatred, anger and wickedness in his writings against some servants of God. Not that I agree with everything being done by some so-called men of God. But I wouldn't go the way he's doing it. It's clear he's working for his master the devil, using the word of God like the devil did while tempting Christ in the wilderness. Whoever knows Freeze should advice him to freeze or he'll regret it all thru eternity. I rest my case

There is no HELL, get over it, and nobody is going to hell for exposing the hypocrisy of your men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
hermosa7:

They just succeeded in deceiving you. One, the message is old. Two, he's talking about church administration and not doctrine. Administration is the peculiar way we do things. As regards doctrine, the man has never shifted one bit.

God bless you. smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Yankee101:
Deeper Life has always been one of the few churches thst has de-emphasized money. Kumuyi was not talking about money but marriage committees that make it difficult for young people to marry easily.

Nothing he said was about money. And they've ALWAYS been mellow about money.

Let's give respect where it's due. This is one of the few churches that practise christianity like it should be.

de-emphasizing money while robbing tithes and offerings from the sheep every Sunday under the threat of a Malachi curse, that's a real de-emphasized of money smiley

Hypocrites !!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by fabre4: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2018
Skepticus:

Not like I'm a fan of both anyway.

Just bringing my objective "bias" to the discussion, anyway

Well my problem with this is, and has always been that baby Christians reading this are forced to pick a side without them being nurtured fully to take a matured decision

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Unitedabby(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.
I pity your soul!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by ItzChinnex(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2018
Stupid freeze. Pastor Kumuyi said this even before you became known. And wait, Pastor Kumuyi doesn't even know you exist
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2018
chemystery:

The lifeblood of religion is not belief in god but a belief and trust that men who claimed to have heard from god or gotten directions or inspiration from god were actually telling the truth.

You only need to be concerned about God's Law that was written on the table of stones but can now be written on your heart. Ask yourself these question and give sincere and conscientious answers.

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I ever used God's name in vain?   ____YES  ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)?  ____YES  ___NO 

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."  (Death is the separation from God, either temporary or permanently)

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments.  Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past.  We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48), neither is our heart pure.  On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame.  Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed.  We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.  His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us—

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." 

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell.  Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath.  Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.

Source: www.NeedGod.com

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Tokziby: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2018
fabre4:

STFU he never said God told him to..if u have proof show it or keep quiet

Do i need any proof since every god of men claims to receive a calling to lead people. So how did he came about creation of a doctrine, addition and subtraction, if he wasn't inspired or got a call from his god??

Or he's probably an ordinary man doing whatever he likes with his ministry without being inspired by anything??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Unitedabby(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Jokerman:

Attention seeking clown....
Dont mind him....It's a confession against the Almighty God and to damnation!I pity his soul that's apparently sold to satan!He should repent now or face eternal destruction!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by fabre4: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Tokziby:

Do i need any proof since every god of men claims to receive a calling to lead people. So how did he came about creation of a doctrine, addition and subtraction, if he wasn't inspired or got a call from his god??

Or he's probably an ordinary man doing whatever he likes with his ministry without being inspired by anything??

Judging from your post you lack the right information...

There are only church doctrine and then the Bible... These doctrines are to ensure strict adherence to the Bible based on the pastor's understanding of the Bible for example if a pastor from his understanding of the bible passage abt male and female garment may direct members of his church not to wear trousers this does not mean that he is adding or subtracting from the bible .

Every pastor has his calling based on their gift some prophecy, some teaching etc and they try to stir their congregation towards their gift it doesn't mean they add or subtract from the bible
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2018
frosbel2:

de-emphasizing money while robbing tithes and offerings from the sheep every Sunday under the threat of a Malachi curse, that's a real de-emphasized of money smiley

Hypocrites !!
Are you born again?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by thoosing(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2018
LordIsaac:
OP has totally quoted the Pastor out of context. I think the OP needs to learn listening and comprehension.
exactly. this is misinterpretation from d highest order....I think I heard the message fresh and raw but we have brought another info entirely here. the message isn't even new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2018
transformed:
Are you born again?

Born again into a Pentecostal hypocritical institution where one man is the CEO? No !!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by thoosing(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Solomonudofia:
Deeper Life founder, Pastor William Kumuyi has come out to say that he will be removing some of his doctrines.

Of course, Daddy Freeze was quick to point out a second ‘confession’ from a highly respected and renowned pastor in less than 24 hours.

The controversial OAP shared a post on Instagram showing Pastor Kumuyi’s tweet which is bound to have thrown the Deeper Life Ministry into chaos.

Daddy Freeze and the revolution that is Free Nation

Daddy freeze has quickly made a name for himself by creating a niche that tackles age-old Christian religious doctrines.

Being an OAP for popular radio station, Cool FM, gave him the platform he needed to lend his voice to every controversy that popped up among Nigerians.

However, he finally got our attention when he broached topics that were discussed in hushed tones or not at all in Nigerian Christian homes.

Earlier today, we reported that Daddy Freeze shared Benny Hinn post in which he admits to the fact that he may have overworked the prosperity teachings than was needed.

The controversial faith-healing televangelist said this in a shocking confession on Wednesday, February 21, in the wake of the death of renowned evangelist Billy Graham.

Daddy freeze was quick to share a post on Hinn’s admission, saying that “the thieves have started confessing,” captioning the post: “The thieves have started confessing.”

Daddy Freeze has also revealed via another Instagram post that when creating the branding for his drive, Free Nation, it was “ministered to me to make it about Christ, NOT about me.”

Daddy Freeze and tithing

Daddy Freeze’s anti-tithing protest gained a lot of attention this year. Apart from the attention, it also resulted in amazing things.

The Cool FM OAP really started his religious campaign and #freeTheSheeple movement sometime in 2016.

Since then, it has led to the some pretty awesome incidents.

In one of his Youtube videos, the Cool FM on-air personality and religious activist insists that God does not need our money.

He urged Christians to ask before doing paying tithe, offerings and anything in general.

Referring to instances of Pastors lying and taking advantage, Daddy Freeze also advised people to first understand everything before acting.

He says doing this will help to avoid confusion.

http://www.clintgist.com/pastor-kumuyi-to-remove-some-of-his-doctrines-id8032674-html/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfl180inOrx/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

this headline is even contrary to the pastor's video showing that this writer is a confirmed liar. pastor kumuyi never talked about removal of any doctrine.Let's be rational with our posting here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2018
SmartMugu:
Mumu did U listen to what he said. Eleribu
sonofluc1fer:

Yeah. Glad to see Nigerian Christians progressing out of the realms of foolishness into knowledge. Good times we live in..
Are u sick or something, so the idiot deceive U 2,where did Pastor Kumuyi said he will change any doctrine, he was talking of marriage committee and women ministry not doctrine
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Lala234: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2018
nnamdismart25:
kumuyi have said this long ago before freez or what started his madness
Exactly my thought
I think freez is false on this
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Lala234: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Seun, lalasticlala, justwise and mynd44, Puskin, Dominique I think it's high time you add standard to your site by making sure all post on it are authentic and real.

Nairaland is now like a place where false info is being read at the main page.
Learn from other sites dude
You've got to really learn!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.