Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (45596 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
MistadeRegal:

If Kumuyi is your father, then what do you call the ONE in Heaven?
According to JESUS CHRIST in Matthew 6:9.

What Do you call your own Male parent? Tell me I pray thee

(2Kgs 2:12 [KJV])
And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

Warning: Never tried to use Bible verse as a line of argumentative defense with a DLBC member, s/he may be versed than you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by nathanccr(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
translux:

Sins against the Holy spirit can never be forgiven i see you roasting in hell fire soon.
I guess missed the path where i quoted what sonofluc1fer said right
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by nathanccr(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
ONYII4TRUT:

Plz ask God for forgiveness before you die. The way you are going may lead U to painful death. For God is not mocked whatever a man does that shall he reap. Plz I beg U turn back before it's too late.
I guess missed the path where i quoted what sonofluc1fer said right That should be meant for him/her, not me cos I'm a Christian. Look before you leap!!! angry
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by nathanccr(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
mrmachine:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord please have mercy on his damned soul before it is too late.
I guess missed the path where i quoted what sonofluc1fer said right That should be meant for him/her, not me cos I'm a Christian. Look before you leap!!! angry
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by sonofluc1fer: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
nathanccr:

I guess missed the path where i quoted what sonofluc1fer said right

grin grin grin

i see you're receiving some good Christian hate right there... grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by sonofluc1fer: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
mrmachine:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord please have mercy on his damned soul before it is too late.
I rebuke your dead Jesus. I breathe freedom to your soul. May the dead Jew die a permanent death in your life.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by sonofluc1fer: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
ONYII4TRUT:

Plz ask God for forgiveness before you die. The way you are going may lead U to painful death. For God is not mocked whatever a man does that shall he reap. Plz I beg U turn back before it's too late.
Lol. That dead Jew you worshipped died a painful death. So did most of his disciples. They were all lovers of God.

Please threaten me with something else abeg, like hellfire. Painful death is old-school.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by sonofluc1fer: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
translux:

Sins against the Holy spirit can never be forgiven i see you roasting in hell fire soon.
Hell's Gateman, put your Holy Spirit and his forgiveness in your empty pockets.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by nathanccr(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

grin grin grin

i see you're receiving some good Christian hate right there... grin
Those folks only misunderstood me and dragged me alongside ya. Sorry, ain't going down witcha. BEE YA!!! cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Warning: Never tried to use Bible verse as a line of argumentative defense with a DLBC member, s/he may be versed than you

THAT'S WHY WHENEVER THEY COME KNOCK ON MY DOOR I GET THEM RUNNING LIKE CLONES OF USAIN BOLT grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S WHY WHENEVER THEY COME KNOCK ON MY DOOR I GET THEM RUNNING LIKE CLONES OF USAIN BOLT grin

But Are your ready to Give your life to Jesus?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

But Are your ready to Give your life to Jesus?

I DARE HIM TO TAKE IT HIMSELF.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DARE HIM TO TAKE IT HIMSELF.

Its not done by coercion, its freewill
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by man49men: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
It has been reported that pastor w.f.kumuyi of deeper life bible church is planning to scrap out certain doctrine of the church. Well, it is a welcome development by us who hope to see changes and progressive improvement of the church. Deeper life as a whole has been criticize for holding on to holiness preaching and doctrine which distinct them from other churches. If you remove holiness from deeper life is like you remove deeper life church from existence.

“Pastor William Kumuyi Deeper Life founder plans to scrap church doctrines before dying. Founder of Deeper Life Bible Ministry, William Folorunsho Kumuyi, announced that he would be scrapping certain rules and doctrines which have been since inception of the church. Mar 31, 2015.”quote from the web.

CHANGE AMONG CHURH FOUNDERS

Removing doctrine from a church is not a new thing to church historian and bible scholars. Church founders have done that several times due to human factors. When founders and leaders try to change their doctrine, the question is what are they changing, Bible doctrine or church dogma? It is unscriptural to add or subtract from the living word of God.

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. Deut 4:2 KJV

God cannot change; it is foolishness to think that God at certain point in time will change his mind over his express command in the bible. Pastor kumuyi is not God what he is trying to change cannot be bible doctrine or express command of God. The removal of doctrine is talking about can either be church dogma or certain teaching and understanding that is not consistence with bible truth. Deeper life preaches 22 doctrine of the bible which is reveal by the scripture. Coming to remove one of them after many years of teaching and believe is tantamount to backsliding and drifting to false hood.

WHAT THE PASTOR TRY TO CHANGEC

What I believe the pastor is trying to remove will be, in the area of marriage and teaching of giving or arms giving. Some requirement and marriage procedure in deeper life may not be biblical. Judging from been a custodian of the bible. In the deeper life requirement for bachelor who want to marry must hold a paid job and occupied two rooms, one as a bedroom and another as parlor. This procedure was follow by marriage committee as a requirement and preparation of getting marry in deeper life. The question is, what of if God reveal a sister to you and you don’t have a job or two rooms apartment will you still marry?

If pastor kumuyi comes up to change or address this issues it will be accepted by God and lovers of his ministry as a welcome development. Possessing two rooms apartment as criteria for marriage is not biblical, it is just a church dogma and a means to help couples plan their life well before marriage. The pastor might have good intention but if not follow properly it will result to delay and eventually denial of marital bliss.

Secondly, in the deeper life it is believe that when you want to give to God you should not allow the left hand to know what the right hand is given. The leader generalizes the whole giving on this concept. Arms giving are biblical but the method of giving is what the pastor is trying to change. Though he had told the people both arms giving and tithe, offering and donation should

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. Mark 12:42-44KJV

be secret but with the new development only arms giving or giving to poor and less previllage will be secret but giving to God is not secret. If people know what or amount of what you are giving to God is no longer wrong owing to biblical truth. This notion or idea came from when people were casting their gifts to God and Jesus spot a woman with two mites, the giving was open to everyone to see. The pastor uses this experience as a correction to his previous teaching and believes. Kumuyi is not adding neither subtracting from the bible truth rather he discover more bible truth than what he hold or believe.

PERFECTION OF MAN

6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Mal 3:6 KJV

Issue of change in man, as I earlier said, kumuyi is not God, man is not God and God is not man. We can change and do mistake but only God is infallible. Only Roman Catholic told us of infallibility of pope. Which is a lie of the century? All men make mistake including the apostles. Only God the father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost that does not make mistake. Have you heard or read in the bible of Jesus telling any person I am sorry for what I have done or asking someone to forgive him?, no, you cannot find it. Jesus was a perfect man without mistake and wrong doing.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 1:8 KJV

But I have seen kumuyi on a video tape addressing brethren in American conference, saying that “he can make mistake” though kumuyi taught perfection of man but not perfection in knowledge. When God talk of job been a perfect man is not talking of knowledge perfection but moral perfections. “We should be perfect even has our heavenly father is perfect” people seem to be happy seeing kumuyi changing doctrines but never know what is changing. Kumuyi is only learning more perfect way of practicing the bible and not diminishing or removing the bible truth which he believes.

http://tryeveryspirit.com/deeper-life-kumuyi-removing-certain-doctrines/
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You only need to be concerned about God's Law that was written on the table of stones but can now be written on your heart. Ask yourself these question and give sincere and conscientious answers.

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I ever used God's name in vain?   ____YES  ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)?  ____YES  ___NO 

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."  (Death is the separation from God, either temporary or permanently)

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments.  Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past.  We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48), neither is our heart pure.  On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame.  Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed.  We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.  His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us—

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." 

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell.  Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath.  Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.

Source: www.NeedGod.com

Are you a good person?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Flexherbal:
Where there is no law, there is no sin!
Wait a second... Kumuyi is the law in Deeper life now, so whatever he says goes, and no one can hold it against him that he made up much of that doctrine, to begin with. It had nothing to do with Jesus Christ but what do those who have been blinded by him care? They are blind. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartMugu:
Religious manipulations. Why create the doctrines in the first place if they cannot be defended with verses in the bible?
undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Horlufemi:
Doctrines is what I have most about Christianity. They actually do more harm than good.
Jesus Christ said they nullify the power of God in the lives of those who practice them, rendering all their worship/service to God worthless undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Austileo:
NAIRALAND WITH his insaned daddy freez cannot KILL the men of GOD.
What MOG? The one's that change their minds every so often as if to suggest that God somehow changed His mind? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2020
hermosa7:
You people are so silly and uneducated in the things of God. The man is talking about removing administrative processes he set up and not doctrines.
What is administrative in nature about any of the listed doctrines? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.