Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lady Shares The Reason Why She’s A Lesbian, The Reason Will Surprise You-photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Reason Why She’s A Lesbian, The Reason Will Surprise You-photos (371 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Reason Why She’s A Lesbian, The Reason Will Surprise You-photos by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Now, you may be wondering why someone would want to be a lesbian or gay but people have a right to make choices. Although the act has not been legalized in our part of the world yet, there are still people who are into it. One Nigerian lady has shared the reason why she decided to become a lesbian.
Identified as Keke on Twitter, she revealed that, she’s not a lesbian because of the many reasons girls give but simply because she chose to be one. We’ve heard stories of ladies becoming lesbians because of some bad experience with men or being sexually violated by men but Keke didn’t suffer any of these.
In her tweet, she wrote;
‘I am a LESBIAN.Not because i wasn’t dicked down right,not because a nigga did me wrong,not because men are dogs,not because i was sexually violated by a man,not because I can’t get a man & not because I can’t get dick but SIMPLY because I am attracted to women!!!!’

Read more at...http://www.apygist.com/2018/02/lady-shares-reason-why-shes-lesbian.html

(1) (Reply)

Is DSTV Paying Nairaland To Move bbnaija Thread To Front-page? / 'Poor' Zimbabwean Man Attempts Suicide After Lover Falls Pregnant / Couple Meets At Speed-dating Event, Fall In Love. He’s 92, She Is 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.