Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) (44225 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by WhiteRuler: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Of recent, I seem to be dedicating my spare time to watching online loyalty relationship pranks and I must say they are really interesting.

They expose a lot. They show the cheats that are going in majority of relationships.

It is not even gender based. Both men and women are falling for it big time. In fact, over 97% of such pranks don't end well, irrespective of who is involved.

The prank would tell you if you are dating who is dating you or you are just dating yourself or may be dating someone in partnership with others.

Some girls have more than 5 boyfriends while same thing applies to guys.

Even married women and men are not left out. Some married women even deny being married just to date or sleep with another man and get paid.

Sad what the relationship world has become...high level of infidelity.

Have you tested your partner? What did you discover?

Below, pictures of relationship pranksters.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by ThatrealestApex: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
E
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Most of them are staged

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Staged stuffs.

Then they are making money 💰💰

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Dtraitor: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Neverslumber(f): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Staged stuffs.

Then they are making money 💰💰

Yes I agree but not all. Not all are staged.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Bacteria8: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
I saw her picture in the UK with her guy cry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin I Dey send money to her boyfriend thinking na her brother grin

. Check my siggy

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Reelmii: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Edipet(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
G
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by HighQue007: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
May our loyalty or integrity not be tested. Amen!

If tested you can’t be too sure you will pass.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by zanshi: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
i find them to be disrespectful!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Billionaire2: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
This picture says it all

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by 11timothy11: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Joey4321: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
V
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
One word replies i hate that shit

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Heroicvic(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Posted her on her birthday
Someone that can't even tell the difference between I'm and am

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Hezzyluv: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
I discovered I was dating the girl who is not dating me the day I saw her with iPhone13.

And me know sey her salary no reach to buy dat kind fone. But I played along just to satisfy my curiosity. I later caught her red handed.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by marvellous2222: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Person like me wey no get girlfriend I have rest of mind

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
She's always on the demanding side
No single surprise package from her to me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Winters23: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Guyman01: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
I saw this written on a vehicle "Sorry baby No time for Love".
I focus now on how to make money

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Mindlog: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by abobote: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
I never discovered any, till I married and stopped dating.

'ow I have side chicks and don't care much about who they are dating

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by occfx: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Any struggling guy who is dating is an idiot. Just get a friend with benefit and have peace of mind. Make sure you use use your condom all the time.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by GolDRoger: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
I was believing your post until I saw the pictures you posted, lol

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by id4sho(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fu¢k and pass tongue
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by boxypane(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na when them hospitalise me for School o, I gave the Nurse her number, chik be like she's so busy embarassed na another babe wey I nor dey too send come dey my side till I got well. Damn!!! Bisola

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Awise09(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Huuuun, I want to believe greed is the cause of that.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Atheistan: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Staged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.