Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics (10302 Views)

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by UduMgbo1: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
omenkaLives:
You are an insignificant illiterate desperate for attention and fame. Poor man per excellence yet an imaginary billionaire plumber vacationing in UAE. That is the general Summary of the life of a chestbeating ipob yoot. cheesy

24hrs, he's grunting on the forum, chasing after members who don't even give a shît about him yet, he's a billionaire! grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique
rule 2

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by UduMgbo1: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there.
i won't bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by wailersarefools: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
i won't bro
You biz.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by UduMgbo1: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
wailersarefools:

Mynd44 OAM4J seun lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique. Derailing, rule 1
[/s]
you're the one breaking both rule 2 and derailing threads
i have reported you
thanks

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by UduMgbo1: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
wailersarefools:

You biz.
stop derailing threads
respect nairaland rule

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by wailersarefools: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
UduMgbo1:
stop derailing threads
respect nairaland rule
[/s]
I should be telling you that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by UduMgbo1: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
I should be telling you that.
am here to report any of your mischief cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by wailersarefools: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
am here to report any of your mischief cool
Same here.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by GMbuharii: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Is that why you go to vacation in uae without visa? Uae vacationer my yansh.

zmB..cool that nyansh for kuje grin

enjoy ua beans dia grin grin
Re: BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics by patval(f): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
omenkaLives:
We are looking at the most depressed boy on the forum here. Fervently pray he doesn't go suicidal. cheesy

how is life in refugee camp?
those Fulani marauders really dealt with your lineage the African version of Rohingya treatment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabimila & Agege At The Opening Ceremony Of The 64th Commonwealth Conference / SERAP Sues FG Over Move To Borrow ₦895 Billion From Nigerians’ Dormant Accounts / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.