Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) (46809 Views)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by konvict007: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It doesn't mean anything.

In order for people to at least believe or try to visit ur people to investigate ur claim, U have to be a member here for long, at least people will know u.

I never taught I would be in this predicament while I was operating as a guest. To believe me I have every proof with me
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2018
BabaO2:

It is Bill Gate/Mark Zuckerberg'money, but they are helping...

Nice reply.
You are too much.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2018
konvict007:

I never taught I would be in this predicament while I was operating as a guest. To believe me I have every proof with me

U can always go elsewhere where people know u to solicit for funds. It's fairer like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Awesome cool

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Reference:
But when we say restructure you say no. That corruption is our main problem and only a corruption fighter will do. After 3 years.....

Truly, neither corruption nor restructuring is our problem.
It is our mentality that is. We can’t focus only on eating, feasting, fcvking and spending on luxury while abandoning education and research yet expect to develop.
Can’t happen.
Won’t happen.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Did Africa call him n told him that they need his money for power generation?

Did Africa call Bill Gates and told him that we need polio eradication
Are you okay?
I mean, are you alright?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Newpride:
Today is Sunday so lemme talk biblically.
The Bible said money answers everything.
Good job mayweather, may u live long to enjoy the fruit of hand and hard work .

Is that why Jesus Christ was so poor that he could not pay his taxes, borrowed boats and donkeys

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Newpride(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Is that why Jesus Christ was so poor that he could not pay his taxes, borrowed boats and donkeys

Another senseless talk, jesus christ wasn't poor, he has access to everything he needs in life. In fact people worshipped him with all they have.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Bros go hustle
you too hustle
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Milllz:

That’s like saying, “let’s blow our account balance and not worry about tomorrow”. He has 4 kids, it’s not always about enjoying life to the fullest with worldly materials and pleasures.

Apart from his four kids, he is part of the most economically disadvantaged race in America.
He and his family will continue to be treated as one of the poorest race in America despite his individual wealth, which has dire consequences for them.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

Did Africa call Bill Gates and told him that we need polio eradication
Are you okay?
I mean, are you alright?

They are making investments in Africa n they are ripping the profits.

Dont u want to wonder why Bill gates hasn't invested billions of dollars in ur so called power sector.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
vertueptime:

Go and key into his blessing and stop e-begging
assist him or waka comot
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:
They are making investments in Africa n they are ripping the profits.
Don't u want to wonder why Bill gates hasn't invested billions of dollars in ur so called power sector.

Making investments in polio eradication?
Do you understand what you are talking about
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
obrigado080:
Uncle floyd as u dey spend money upandan be very careful, ask mike tyson and mc hammer for details...
Congrats all the same...

Nice advice though. Floyd Na wise guy when investment is the order of the day.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2018
tallfish145:
assist him or waka comot

Are you also a beggar who has brains and hands but won’t work
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

Making investments in polio eradication?
Do you understand what you are talking about

Fully reply my post.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Newpride:
Another senseless talk, jesus christ wasn't poor, he has access to everything he needs in life. In fact people worshipped him with all they have.

Access to everything, yet he was born in a manger where animals live?
Yet he spent 40 days fasting?
Yet he died on the cross?
Do you know what you are talking about or are you just blabbing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Money answered almost all things in life, good one moneymayweather.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Tammynator(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
I'm happy and scared for this guy at the same time. Well, he can always auction it higher than he even bought it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by peacockremi(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
konvict007:
How?
in my village
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

It is also not a must to comment on a public forum like nairaland or is it
As for blacks in prison, that is the statistical truth. Deal with it.
Cheers.
At your leisure, make your own comments but not necessarily quoting someone else. If it pain you, try as much as you can to ignore it. It's not by force, ok
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by lebron7(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2018
With the rate at which this nigga is spending, he is likely to be broke in the next 7 years

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by ojiebaba(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Where is that idiot daddyfreeze come and see your mate............
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Tammynator:
I'm happy and scared for this guy at the same time. Well, he can always auction it higher than he even bought it.

Auction at a higher price?
You must be kidding. grin
Selling under duress never is at a higher price. Quite the contrary.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2018
ojiebaba:
Where is that idiot daddyfreeze come and see your mate............
Mtcheeeeeeew

Is he not the mate of Ojiebaba as well
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by ojiebaba(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

Is he not the mate of Ojiebaba as well
lol, ain't got time for kids like u bro, i want freeze to react not u, u can keep quoting..

Cus i know u are as frustrated as freeze too
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
This guy has no shame, is that not Okada air?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by vertueptime: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
tallfish145:
assist him or waka comot

No i will not, nd i suggest no one should, E begging should be banned on nairaland, scammers
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] life ain't fair
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by talk2emma: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
The Money Team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.