Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) (46813 Views)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hes retired he doesn't need this I think
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by laliga01: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
Black man and liability. Make sure you have a stable income to sustain this.

The nigga knows how to make money... I heard there is a proposal of $500mil to fight at the UFC arena. It seems suicidal but he is gonna make a whole lots of money there.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Go and fight and buy ur own those of you that are keying into his blessings
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by agwaisrael(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
You have come again!
All you racists. What has Blackman got to do with this?
So when a whitemanbuys a yatch, it's not a liability, but when a nigga who has "fought" For his money spends there is a problem.

Better Start using your data allowance to expose your mind, instead of talking poo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
minasota:
Which way Nigeria
Go left...turn small,then keep going front.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by shedy03(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oblitz:
Now that's money talking

Take a look at my signature, stamped concrete is the new flooring method.
its cheap, durable and beautiful.

check out pictures on the link on my signature
Yeah, the man is living a dream out.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Newpride(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Access to everything, yet he was born in a manger where animals live?
Yet he spent 40 days fasting?
Yet he died on the cross?
Do you know what you are talking about or are you just blabbing

Mumu, he came as a savior. Everything he did during his reign has bn written before he came.
You can't give what you don't have. Jesus christ gives everything to we that believe in Him.
Jesus christ gives wealth because he has it, he gives life because he has it, he gives hope because he has it.
Tell me what he can't do or what he doesn't have.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
He would be stupid to enter the octagon with Connor McGregor, unless the pay for the looser is really very attractive. But one thing is certain, if maymeather enters the octagon with Connor McGregor which will probably be his first and last, he will get the ass kicking of a life time.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by dvkot(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:
See you in 15 years....
q

Na today,
Ask oritsejafor
let's see you too in 15years
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Ojemedad: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
Your low man mentality, do you think salary job is stable income?, he fuckin got talent

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
BabaO2:
Black man mentality. Can't he invest his too much money in Africa power sector at least to lift up his race from darkness?
While your here campaigning for buhari or Jonathan. Ask your self, do you deserve steady electricity, with your choice of leaders.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
Shut up. Na people wey no get money the advice pass. So na only blacks get private jet for this world? I don't want to believe what am hearing that weevil swallowed your brain

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hope this nigga doesn't end up like Mike Tyson... Spend wisely...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Mouthgag: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
dvkot:
let's see you too in 15years
eya, your father tried though but... cry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

Apart from his four kids, he is part of the most economically disadvantaged race in America.
He and his family will continue to be treated as one of the poorest race in America despite his individual wealth, which has dire consequences for them.
Poorest race in america? May be been poor in America means owing a private. Honestly, I want that kind of poverty. Its very simple, you work hard, you make money.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
ojiebaba:
Where is that idiot daddyfreeze come and see your mate............
Mtcheeeeeeew
While you continue to hide under the illusion that your still young to be super rich. Such a lazy mind

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by CallmeLucy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
What do you mean by no steady income flow, he doesn’t need to fight before he gets paid bro....... TMT
Milllz:
The guy is very rich no doubt.
His sense of spending is poor.
Buying a private with no stable flow of income is just wrong.
I hope he doesn’t claim bankruptcy again when the IRS come calling again or in the near future.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
I foresee that this man may become poor with his foolish spendings

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Money fall on me
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Vello(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It doesn't mean anything.

In order for people to at least believe or try to visit ur people to investigate ur claim, U have to be a member here for long, at least people will know u.
According to what law and or rule? If you're helping, do it without grudge and if not, don't discourage people who just might. How about you verify his position first than to come here and try forming Jack Bauer. Please, let's be fair and empathic. That's all humanity requires of us
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
kense88:
Poorest race in america? May be been poor in America means owing a private. Honestly, I want that kind of poverty. Its very simple, you work hard, you make money.

Can you please say what you want to say in a meaningful manner?
Meanwhile have you heard Bob Marley singing that in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Different folks different strokes. With that amount of money...I'll not spend on such...but.... that's the money he earned.... and if that's what makes him happy.... that's fine by me. Others have not as much as he.... and have spent more than jet money wrecking their lives on drugs.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by konvict007: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
geosegun:

How much have you raised either personally or given?

None given yet
But personally I have only 9k with me
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vello:

According to what law and or rule? If you're helping, do it without grudge and if not, don't discourage people who just might. How about you verify his position first than to come here and try forming Jack Bauer. Please, let's be fair and empathic. That's all humanity requires of us

This forum is not a charity organization. Tke ur begging elsewhere.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by michlins(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
laliga01:

The nigga knows how to make money... I heard there is a proposal of $500mil to fight at the UFC arena. It seems suicidal but he is gonna make a whole lots of money there.
thought he said he's retired
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Money stop Nonsense.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Vello(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This forum is not a charity organization. Tke ur begging elsewhere.
Still a forum nonetheless and the Two OP is a forumite. Check out the dictionary meaning of "forum" and stop your stupidity. All I said is verify his claim and don't discourage those who want to sincerely help according to the legal principle of 'forum non conveniens'
And, I didn't beg nor solicit help from anywhere hence, get your nasty idiosyncrasy out of my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing / Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.