Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) (46805 Views)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by konvict007: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
tytachile:
oga go and learn hand work and go to school later in todays nija.

Learn hand work and quit schooling while am already in final year? I reject that in Jesus name
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

Can you please say what you want to say in a meaningful manner?
Meanwhile have you heard Bob Marley singing that in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty
Since God didn't bless you with a sense of understanding when your reading, I will try to explain further. You can't be treated as poor and still worth hundreds of millions of us dollars. You don't need any special help from people of your race, to make it in united states of America. Poverty cuts across all the races living in America.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by einsteine(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
BabaO2:
Black man mentality. Can't he invest his too much money in Africa power sector at least to lift up his race from darkness?

Is it his race that helped him win his fights. Go make your own money and lift Africa's power sector.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by dvkot(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:

eya, your father tried though but... cry
you know you can always commit suicide
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see him dying by that jet if he truly bought a jet.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by ScamKiller(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alphasoar:
Money answereth all things . . .

It doesn't answer the call of death

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by oodua1stson: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
And you wonder why black celebs end up broke
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Vello:

Still a forum nonetheless and the Two OP is a forumite. Check out the dictionary meaning of "forum" and stop your stupidity. All I said is verify his claim and don't discourage those who want to sincerely help according to the legal principle of 'forum non conveniens'
And, I didn't beg nor solicit help from anywhere hence, get your nasty idiosyncrasy out of my mention.

No need to verify n claim. This is not a charity organization. He should meet his friends, family, church members, extended relatives, course mates, etc to sort out his issues. He isn't the only one here that needs money or has pressing needs, everyone does.

Stop begging for money here.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by laliga01: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
michlins:
thought he said he's retired

Smiles... It's part of his strategies.. He is always retiring. He surely knows how to make big money.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by CallmeLucy(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by sett1ngz: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2018
Sir I had to open another account to respond to you,
I couldn't reply on whatapp cos I removed my sim card to sell the phone am using to chat with you, just got a smaller phone to use last night. The reason I haven't made my payment was because I planned to sell the phone so I can pay the whole payment. Sir I understand you, I am not scamming you I swear with my life.
Wait till Monday, if the whole payment has not been made then u can tag me a scammer, but before then pls help me remove my details from that post. I guess you also blocked me on whatsapp pls unlocked me so I can explain to you better. Thanks you sir

CallmeLucy:
Shut the Bleep up man, you’re a big scammer and I was so stupid to send you that 20k, now you’re not replying my messages when I’m asking you if you’ve paid. You’re only doing yourself cause where’s the 20k gonna get you to ? This is d reason why people hate helping others, they’re just thieves and ungrateful fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.