Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels - Satellite TV Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (74264 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Watch Free Cable Channels And All Religious Programmes Free Thru MY TV DECODER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
@all, u r suppose 2 b disconctd after d expiratn of d mnth paid 4. Some subscribrs r not disconctd 4 to 5months after expiratn of their subscrptn. In such cases additnal 1mnth subcrptn is charge
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by hedmond(m): 4:29am On Oct 05, 2010
Bollywood Tv now on startimes
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
bollywood, hmmn, i should put on the decoder to check it out o, hopefully if i remember tongue tongue

@ malix, ok that figures! then do u know if they still activate that hotel channel? someone has been really really interested grin grin grin grin

now for a decent hollywood movies channel AND reasonable sports they are ok, as in ok till like 1st quarter next year
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by adewex(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Bollywood tv is boring because i don't understand indian and its not subtitled, they should improve cos signal strength is poor ( airplane affects it), poor pictures and boring stations.MGM,stve1 shows old movies. Nice concept but pls add better stations. Its not how many stations but how useful.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
pple who love indian stuff really dont even look for subtitles nah grin grin grin grin grin i remember back in the days of amitabh bachan we never looked for subtitles grin grin grin

anyway i agree sha, i for one dont see the need for those chinese channels (maybe they are for their pple here sha grin) some of the stations can go

Cmusic especially, those chink stations, not stv o, i like one dumb comedy like dat on stv grin grin grin

they truly need a movie station, maybe MBC will be fine at the very least, Disc Engineering had MBC
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by hedmond(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
the subtitle button on the remote is not even working.
I think something should be done or they should show bollywood that are subtitled
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2010
the movie i saw on bollywood dis nite was english speaking!!!
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by adewex(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2010
Where is disc engineering? I miss them with stations like eurosport and sky movies. And can i use my startimes decoder for fta?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by freshp(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
@tundejayz
dont you think your post are becoming one too many smiley smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
the dude na chief marketer na grin grin

@ tunde, here we firmly believe in the gospel of FTA, dis tin u dey advertise, try cool down b4 pple go vex for u o
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2010
We need sex film channel
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by wale0700(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
hedmond:

@malix, thanks i just bought yagi antenna from startimes and i can now receive atleast 35 stations

can you plz list all the stations you got with the yagi antenna. thanx.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by wale0700(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
hedmond:

@malix, thanks i just bought yagi antenna from startimes and i can now receive atleast 35 stations

@hedmond; can u pls list all channels received with the yagi antenna. thanx
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by hedmond(m): 2:44am On Oct 12, 2010
@wale0700, its now 36 stations.
NTA 24NEWS
STVE2
STVC1
NTA LAGOS
CHANNELS TV
GALAXY TV
TVC
SILVERBIRD TV
MITV
E-STARS
NTA ENTERTAINMENT
REAL-STARS
NTA SPORTS
NTA EDUCATION
CCTV NEWS
BBC
MSNBC
AL JAZEERA ENGLISH
FRANCE 24E
MGM
BET
E! ENTERTAINMENT
ETV
SETANTA
C MUSIC
KKISCO
ANIMAUX
TBN
STVE1
PHOENIX
BOLLYWOOD TV
MTV BASE
NICKELON
DISCOVERY WORLD
CCTV-4
FASHION TV.
Is urs different?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by zenus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
hedmond:

@wale0700, its now 36 stations.
NTA 24NEWS
STVE2
STVC1
NTA LAGOS
CHANNELS TV
GALAXY TV
TVC
SILVERBIRD TV
MITV
E-STARS
NTA ENTERTAINMENT
REAL-STARS
NTA SPORTS
NTA EDUCATION
CCTV NEWS
BBC
MSNBC
AL JAZEERA ENGLISH
FRANCE 24E
MGM
BET
E! ENTERTAINMENT
ETV
SETANTA
C MUSIC
KKISCO
ANIMAUX
TBN
STVE1
PHOENIX
BOLLYWOOD TV
MTV BASE
NICKELON
DISCOVERY WORLD
CCTV-4
FASHION TV.
Is urs different?

I give it 9%.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Hotwire(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Oga Zenus, you are stingy. Only 9%? Better tell the chinco guys to close shop and go home
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 2legit2qt(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Zenus, thank God say u no b lecturer. Ur student go fail enter synagogue. grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
@zenus, You go dey chop I meal in a day even if you could afford 10 meals
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2010
@malix what are the movie stations does star tv decoder have?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by olu4: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Do they have reception in Ota Ogun State?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by jiniux(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
@Malix

i must commend the effort you put in, on this forum and this particular thread, at bringing solutions to the numerous questions being brought on here by startimes customers, i don't know if u work for them or u are a dealer, all the same u are doing a good job bro. better than some of the staffs at their desks in their offices.

Though i will want to see better channels(sports, movies, documentaries, CNN) added to the existing ones. keep up the good work and a better opportunity awaits you.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
@jiniux,tanx!. More channel ll b added b4 Dec.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ Malix. Pls talk to startimes so they can add Mbc 2, Mbc max and Mbc action. It will serve two purpose. 1 Provide reasonable movies. 2. Reach out to our Muslim brothers. All they need to do is to catch the transmission from kano and relay it to other states.
Mbc pleasesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Hotwire(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
tivta:

@ Malix. Pls talk to startimes so they can add Mbc 2, Mbc max and Mbc action. It will serve two purpose. 1 Provide reasonable movies. 2. Reach out to our Muslim brothers. All they need to do is to catch the transmission from kano and relay it to other states.
Mbc pleasesssss

@ tivta,
Your idea of reaching out is good but MBC Channels donot show Islamic content. Generally, Islam forbids watching sexy images or musicals with such themes. Your kind words are quiet appealing.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Malix, I am going to [b]break bottle [/b]on your head someday cause I only Enjoy few stations on Startimes- I need more sport station, movies and blue films station where we can we watching like bleep.  Remove Chinese station N fashion TV cause they messed N even if you can not add any more- add indecency station only
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by twinskenny(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
@dobodobo

nawaoo as ur name implies so ur request, no break bottle, cos panti dey close
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by dobodobo(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2010
@twinskenny, Tell Malix to add sex movie station if he doesn't want trouble
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by twinskenny(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2010
@dobodobo

forget about malix,  if you get space in your compound make help I u setup HOTBIRD!!! (I MEAN THE BIRD THATS HOT!!!) and u will get enuf for your satisfaction!! grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by twinskenny(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2010
@dobodobo

forget about malix, if you get space in your compound make I help u setup HOTBIRD!!! (I MEAN THE BIRD THATS HOT!!!) and u will get enuf for your satisfaction!! grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc,mbc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION / UNLOCK X3 iDirect EVOLUTION MODEM @ A BEST PRICE ! !! !!! / Free Satellite Channels Receivable In Nigeria/west Africa/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.