Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kwnkwaso Is Dreaming Of Becoming The Nigeria's President- Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwnkwaso Is Dreaming Of Becoming The Nigeria's President- Ganduje (382 Views)

Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwnkwaso Is Dreaming Of Becoming The Nigeria's President- Ganduje by DAILYNIGERIAN1(f): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2018
The political feud between Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state, and his predecessor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, both of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, is not about ending anytime soon.

Mr Ganduje in an interview in Abuja, admitted that though there is no permanent friend or foe in politics, he doubts if APC national leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has been saddled with the responsibility of reconciling aggrieved party leaders by President Buhari, will be able to reconcile him and Kwankwaso because, according to him, the former Kano governor has frustrated over 17 of similar attempts in the past.

READ ALL ABOUT THE FEUD HERE https://dailynigerian.com/started-politics-kwankwaso-school-says-ganduje/

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Can Go To Western School Like Any Other Child, Says 11-year-old Usman / Army Disburses N19m To 95 Widows Of Fallen Heroes In Enugu / Nigerian Gov't Identifies 130,000 Individual, Firms Culpable Of Tax Underpayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.