Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (21110 Views)

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Clairvoyance means ‘clear-seeing’. Almost everyone knows what clairvoyance is – it’s the ability to see Spirit through your third eye. Clairvoyants can see energy fields, spirits, symbols and get visual premonitions. Developing clairvoyance isn’t difficult – in this thread, I give you some pointers to do this wink

Some clairvoyants see things in their mind’s eye and some can see with their physical eyes. Both are possible, but it’s more common to see in the mind’s eye. Whereas a clairsentient might look at your photo and pick up on your feelings and emotions, a clairvoyant would probably see your aura, the essence of your spirit and Spirit Guides or Angels around you. When reading a situation, a clairvoyant may see a symbol or a movie-scene which is a metaphor for the situation.

Receiving clairvoyant images is one thing, but not all clairvoyants are gifted at interpreting what they see. To interpret, you need to use your claircognizance or clairaudience as well. cheesy cheesy

I’ve written threads on the three other major psychic gifts: Clairaudience, Clairsentience, and Claircognizance. The reason why I didn’t start a thread about clairvoyance sooner is because it is really not a common psychic gift.On the other hand, I felt really compelled to write about claircognizance and clairsentience because they are so common and the people who have these gifts often do not know that they even constitute gifts which can be developed. By contrast, in my mini-readings, I’ve only read for about ten people who have been natural clairvoyants (that’s about ten people out of 350) and most of those people knew about their clairvoyant abilities. I guess this rare factor could be why clairvoyance is thought of as THE psychic gift to have, because it’s more exclusive somehow.

Are clairvoyant abilities better than the other psychic gifts, like clairaudience or clairsentience? I don’t think so. All the intuitive vehicles are meant to work together. In fact, I’d say that clairvoyance is not always needed, unless you’re a medium or something. I mean, think about it. You need your clairsentience, to pick up vibes from people and to empathize. You can do with clairaudience as well, to get quick warnings from your guides or Higher Self, like ‘run!’ or ‘don’t take that road’. But I can’t think of any situations where clairvoyant abilities are absolutely necessary in daily life, unless you do psychic readings in your work. I personally do not use it in my work much. I do sometimes ‘see’ clients’ past lives, but when I need to know details about a situation, my guides will tend to just put the information into my brain, rather than sending me symbols or metaphors or images. wink

[/size]
Re: The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance by Billy010: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
I am not remotely religious, not an atheist, nor an agnostic, yet I do not believe in God, but I am an extremely spiritual person. I have had many dreams, more than 40 which mostly came true sometimes between 1 to 8 years after having dreamt them. When I was married at 20-years old, I used to tell my wife about my dreams, the really strange ones, and she would remember them per my request. As each one came true many years later, that was my proof that what many believers deem as Déjà vu, is actually dreaming of future events long before they happen, and nothing to do with having had a passed life...I hardly think modern technology in a past life many, many years before had a place there at all. Remember, forgetting a dream event and it coming true is what makes one feel they have been there before, seen whatever it was they saw, said or did what they dreamt about, but forgot the dream. In 1986 I had a dream of meeting a woman, driving her car along a very narrow country lane. In 1990, my wife told me she no longer loved me and wanted me to leave our home in West Germany at that time. I left and moved in with my sister in Norfolk, UK in the May of 1990. By August I met a woman in a wheelchair in our local hospital, we got together and by November, she had had a heart transplant. The next March of '91, she bought a car. As a personal favour, I drove her car to see a friend of hers with an important message, who lived about four miles away in the countryside. As I drove down this very narrow lane...Bingo! I knew I had dreamt this 5 years previous to my meeting this lady. In my dreams I see colour, I smell scents of flowers, when I smoke I can taste the tobacco, I can hear whatever, I feel solid things, and I meet many people in real life I have never met, but in the dream, I really know them very well. I think and speak German in my dreams to Germans, those I know, and those in my dreams I know. I reckon I have visited more than 50 different realms of the astral, have astral flown, and have met Jesus twice...I know...I don't believe in God or the Bible...but there you go. I have visited and seen what I term as my spiritual home, which I am still building, apparently. I reckon by the time I die it will be completed. I have worked with ethereal matter, the building blocks of spiritual homes, which rather looks like a blob of grey solder. It cannot be touched by the hand, but by thought alone, can be turned into whatever your desire is for building material. More later.

Here again. On further reading of all the posts, I find a bias towards religion and religious teachings, which I consider to have nothing whatever to do with the simple title, "The problem with dreams" here. Is there a subject matter for discussion anywhere in this world without people bringing in their Gods, Bibles, beliefs, faiths etc? Is it not possible to discuss the simple acts of dreaming without all this religious cram? The Bible, as with Darwin, these are merely theories and nothing more until proven without a shadow of a doubt, which simple blind belief does not supply such proof or fact...it's merely simple blind belief and nothing more as promulgated by the MoBB, (the Ministry of Blind Belief) can we discuss dreams please?
Re: The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance by seyibrown(f): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Billy010: I am not remotely religious, not an atheist, nor an agnostic, yet I do not believe in God, but I am an extremely spiritual person. I have had many dreams, more than 40 which mostly came true sometimes between 1 to 8 years after having dreamt them. ........................

Here again. On further reading of all the posts, I find a bias towards religion and religious teachings, which I consider to have nothing whatever to do with the simple title, "The problem with dreams" here. Is there a subject matter for discussion anywhere in this world without people bringing in their Gods, Bibles, beliefs, faiths etc? Is it not possible to discuss the simple acts of dreaming without all this religious cram? The Bible, as with Darwin, these are merely theories and nothing more until proven without a shadow of a doubt, which simple blind belief does not supply such proof or fact...it's merely simple blind belief and nothing more as promulgated by the MoBB, (the Ministry of Blind Belief) can we discuss dreams please?

How can you ask people to give you their head without any of the neck? Why ask people to answer questions or discuss matters leaving out important aspects that helped form their opinion or reach their conclusion? Can you too discuss this topic leaving aside your non-belief in God?
Re: The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance by lordmayor4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
And to think am just finding this thread today' cry
Re: The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance by fykes(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2020
MyJoe:
^^^ I cannot dispute the above. I cannot. But as you may have noticed, I am here concerned about the usefulness of it all in our apprehension of the ultimate reality. Your abilities have not led you nearer to finding the definite truth about things, have they? You see, I recently attended a forum where the lecturer told someone: "You believe. We know." What makes him make that statement which I find presumptions? That is what I am going on about in this thread.

Why is there no single theme that runs through REVELATIONS which spiritual people hold up as coming from God to serve as "proof" that their way is right?
...which spiritual people hold up..... As "proof" that their way is right Have u ever met a spiritual person trying to convince you on their way? Religious people may...
But for a person to be termed "spiritual", he has deep conviction of his faith source and he cares little of proving himself to another person. U must know that the issues u dealing with here are of personal relevance and beliefs and no one will care a lot if u believe what they believe about their dreams especially if u are not in their world view in any way.
It's a personal matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary / It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.