Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off (93023 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
aieromon:

Search cars45 on Nairaland and bring out a post of somebody who has tried to buy or sell a car with positive feedback.

The only people I see on the side of cars45 are the dealers!

And the thieves and general trolls and supporters of chicanery and skulduggerycheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
aieromon:

Search cars45 on Nairaland and bring out a post of somebody who has tried to buy or sell a car with positive feedback.

He resuscitates dead cars for sale...so what do you expect

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cosplay:

And the thieves and general trolls and supporters of chicanery and skulduggerycheesy

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
My brother, I will rather advice you to put up your car on here and other websites for sale than to take it to cars45,just as I felt I choose to try them with a Nissan Almera that is still in working condition, the online valuation display 100k-224k on getting there the ladies told me that they will buy for 50-70k then I ask,how much does an okada cost, they actually dont have good bargain, I will advise them to advertise as if you are hungry and like to sell your car to feed, visit us at cars45 we will buy in 45mins. I rest my case. Court

https://www.nairaland.com/3939445/work-cars45-get-here#58847661
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Same experience with them. Their online valuation for d car was about N450k. Took it to their office & they spent almost one hour scanning my car & test driving it. After everything, they told me they will buy it for N200k. I just left them without uttering a word. I later sold dat same car in the open market for N700k.

https://www.nairaland.com/3939445/work-cars45-get-here#62288656
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cosplay:

Bros you’re entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts. Don’t come here to present your opinions as facts. You’re biased, because you have a stake in the matter.

Kindly provide facts that prove my opinions are biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

He resuscitates dead cars for sale...so what do you expect

At least I raise cars from the dead.

What have you ever done other than have a negative outlook about life?
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

We really expect you to have an untainted perspective of a place you earn from? Nah fam

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's a bleeping no refund policy with cars45...

I shld get the dealers involved arrested by next week...

They claimed the documents are still in the hands of cars45 and the car has custom papers and documents will come out after payment has been made... they are now asking me extra 60k for the custom papers claiming they were not aware the custom papers aren't available

https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/80#62414621

Well, my loss as I have to pay the extra... exactly why they reduced the price a bit and lured me to make the payment ...

I wldnt have fallen prey if not for the bastard who took me there... he knows them and thus I didn't want to call him a lair as he already discussed with them after I asked him if he's sure the car has custom and he told me it does...

If not for him who front for me, I cldnt have trust their words without seeing the papers but based on the person I knew who said I shldnt worry, I decided not to worry but the worries came back in full force after they got my naira

https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/81#62467841
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

Facts incoming

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
aieromon:

Cars45 would buy your car at a price lower than expected. Yes, you would be disgruntled but they provide instant cash which will meet your needs. You have a choice of not selling to them....Put the same car on OLX and wait for one month.

If they are so bad as few guys claim, why do they keep having lots and lots of cars being brought to them? There is always a car available to us dealers to bid for at every single minute....it is simply because they meet a need. If you think they are not good, don't take your car there. Just don't spoil their business.

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Run away as fast as you can when you hear cars45. They are out to deceive you. My experience with them is terrible.
I bought a corolla 2009 @ 1.7m from them in January, 2018. Before purchase they refuse to present the true state of the car. You are only allow to move the car forward and back. You can't detect any defect in Gear, the legs of the car or the true state of whole drive train.

Current the car is still at the mechanic shop, complete drive train is bad costing over N180,000.00, AC systems costing N95,000.00, Electrical and gear systems still awaiting bill.

If I had been permitted to test drive the car. When I complained to them, their excuse was that I came with my mechanic for inspection.
Mechanic can't detect if gear is shifting without driving, neither will he detect a bad drive train.

Be warn. Run away. I am seriously regretting now

https://www.nairaland.com/4243251/buy-risk-free-nigeria-used#64738378
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cosplay:

We really expect you to have an untainted perspective of a place you earn from? Nah fam

If they are not fair in their business practices, I won't deal with them. Cars45 is not the only source of cars for me. I buy from many sources. I sell to many people.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

Cars45 would buy your car at a price lower than expected. Yes, you would be disgruntled but they provide instant cash which will meet your needs. You have a choice of not selling to them....Put the same car on OLX and wait for one month.

If they are so bad as few guys claim, why do they keep having lots and lots of cars being brought to them? There is always a car available to us dealers to bid for at every single minute....it is simply because they meet a need. If you think they are not good, don't take your car there. Just don't spoil their business.

Once upon a time shoptomydoor was such a wonderful enterprise. Your argument is that if cars45 were so shady they wouldn’t have all those vehicles being sold to them?

Give it time

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
I would stop responding to issues on cars45 henceforth.

I have tried my best to clear the air but it seems some people have a fixed mind already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ok Sir

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
aieromon:

Why should I search through nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

Why should I search through nairaland?

You’re still here Sir?

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

At least I raise cars from the dead.

What have you ever done other than have a negative outlook about life?
At least I don't cohabitate with fraud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

At least I don't cohabitate with fraud.

Tunde,
You need not be a negative minded individual. No one is responsible for your situation.

You still have hope, only if you can drop all these...

Oh...I know your moniker was smartchoice and you are still pained....take caprisonne and bobo milk....we know all the monikers you have used....you are not smart afterall
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by diportivo: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Denn:

Tunde,
You need not be a negative minded individual. No one is responsible for your situation.

Oh...I know your moniker was smartchoice and you are still pained....take caprisonne and bobo milk....we know all the monikers you have used....you are not smart afterall

grin grin grin grin grin

he will mostdef start with insults on the home front now

omo alaileko ni

u shldnt really bother with the cretin

but sha,

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Denn:

Tunde,

You simply sound insane. Why are you picking at straws. Condoning fraud and celebrating it is your case here. Deal with it. Don't get personal with me. Ain't interested If you lost hope or not. I won't be bothered if you jumped from the third mainland bridge... Nah you're as useful to me as a used condom. Quit serenading me with your jokes which are as humourous as the tapdancing of an oyster.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2018
diportivo:

grin grin grin grin grin

he will mostdef start with insults on the home front now

omo alaileko ni

u shldnt really bother with the cretin

but sha,

grin grin grin grin grin
Get out of the shadows and be a man... But then can you? Or rather are you a man? Don't be sad quit projecting. That I tower above you is by divine Providence.

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Gravatar: 3:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Someone needs to regale us with a thread about Naira land legends and their exploits. Smartchoices , dancok cheesy grin and all the rest including older ones like beaf and chief oyoyo sweetus aka yuzedo . Man would that be a fun thread.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2018
angels09:

You simply sound insane. Why are you picking at straws. Condoning fraud and celebrating it is your case here. Deal with it. Don't get personal with me. Ain't interested If you lost hope or not. I won't be bothered if you jumped from the third mainland bridge... Nah you're as useful to me as a used condom. Quit serenading me with your jokes which are as humourous as the tapdancing of an oyster.

All your poem is not changing the fact that you have been busted.

Old man like you wearing torn boxers and still acting fly. We have been telling you that your blokos has been swinging like a pendulum yet you decided to sing the National Anthem. Your blokos and its compatriots can never arise!

Stop humming to my tune 'smartchoice'. I will simply use you for dinner and still complain of hunger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Denn:

All your poem is not changing the fact that you have been busted.

Old man like you wearing torn boxers and still acting fly. We have been telling you that your blokos has been swinging like a pendulum yet you decided to sing the National Anthem. Your blokos and its compatriots can never arise!

Stop humming to my tune 'smartchoice'. I will simply use you for dinner and still complain of hunger.

You don't get it...do you? Well I don't have the responsibility of educating you.

And congratulations on your big "DISCOVERY" ..... And this is the last time I am gonna respond to your gutter language. Next time you are inspired to mention me.... write in pure English. This is not your household.
Face your fraud case here... deflecting ain't gonna help you...it only proves that you're in deep cahoots with car45..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2018
angels09:

You don't get it...do you? Well I don't have the responsibility of educating you.

And congratulations on your big "DISCOVERY" ..... And this is the last time I am gonna respond to your gutter language. Next time you are inspired to mention me.... write in pure English. This is not your household.
Face your fraud case here... deflecting ain't gonna help you...it only proves that you're in deep cahoots with car45..

Can you for record purposes state the fraud case that I have?

I hope the statement above is pure enough for you to comprehend?

Awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Cosplay:

Facts incoming

Still available

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Laralag: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
This country sha, full of shitty people
Somebody say them defraud her and backed it with a tale of her sad experience and yet some masquerade took it upon themselves to be advocate for the thieves.
Anything for the money syndrome. I weep for this country

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Laralag:
Somebody say them defraud her and backed it with a tale of her sad experience and yet some masquerade took it upon themselves to be advocate for the thieves.
This is the sad situation of our country... full of despicable people. S.hithole people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Laralag:

Let the record show that this masquerade is fully in support of the OP, not the alleged fraudulent seller grin

It's sad that fraud, schemes, trickery are all celebrated by certain sectors of the populace.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Denn:
I would stop responding to issues on cars45 henceforth.

I have tried my best to clear the air but it seems some people have a fixed mind already.

See ehn... if I give you a dirty slap, your brain will reset to factory...

If you're not an oloriburuku like them, you won't be here supporting their fraudulent ways.

They lie, they cheat, no refund policy once you pay...even tho you haven't moved the car out...

They have never and I repeat, they have never provided 20% truth abt the state of a car they sell... their report is all lies ...

My faulty Nissan Altima gave me peace than the camry I bought from cars45...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.