Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? (4489 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Will you?

WORDWORLD:
My answer to your question is an ABSOLUTE YES!!!. As long as her HEART is not DEAF, DUMB and BLIND. Meaning that she is not STUP!D like 'MOST' ladies except a few who are PRIVILEGE TO NOT BE DEAF and DUMB but are so UNGRATEFUL for this privileges. If these ladies you have displayed are BEAUTIFUL FROM THE INSIDE am good to go I swear!!! But just because these ladies you have displayed are beautiful on the outside even if they are not deaf and dumb is a NO! NO! for me as long as she is flawed from the inside. So what am i trying to say? THAT WE SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE INTO SUBSTANCE. You have my word bro. *** With the development of SIGN LANGUAGE which is so advance today, she really aint dumb and deaf technically. Hence, there is no fuss.
www.nairaland.com/4306743/marry-these-girls-deaf-dumb#64446705

I hope i have satisfied your curiousity.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

www.nairaland.com/4306743/marry-these-girls-deaf-dumb#64446705
I hope i have satisfied your curiousity.
That's all about marriage.
I asked if you can "DATE" them, maybe won't marry them atlas?
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

That's all about marriage.

I asked if you can "DATE" them, maybe won't marry them atlas?

You already have my answer.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You already have my answer.

People sef!
Ordinary "Yes" or "No" be problem grin grin

Can't stop laughing grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

People sef!

Can't stop laughing grin

I tire for the guy I swear grin

This WORDWORLD go fit into Buhari's government easily
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

People sef!

Can't stop laughing grin

With your education you should be able to deduce. If i can marry a deaf and dumb how much more dating one? THINK!
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Epositive(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

With your education you should be able to deduce. If i can marry a deaf and dumb how much more dating one? Your question though.
Na like this jamiu take fail, repeat class undecided

Simple question, you cannot answer sad
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Epositive:

Na like this jamiu take fail, repeat class undecided

Simple question, you cannot answer sad

Na so o! Brother, education is not all about how to read and write but mainly how to think.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by BlueScholar(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Biodun1929:
Interesting that a deaf and dumb girl is that interested in movies.

About having sex with Her, you just use non verbal cues...like touching. You can write that you like her on paper, then when you guys start communicating thru pen and paper, you start touching her in the right places, slowly. She will surely understand.

I couldn't have written it better. but this you mind sha smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Do this sign

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
OP pull out your d!ck and watch her get on her knees but that's if she's indeed giving you green light ukno u can't be so sure she might just want you to help her wash her panties but who knows undecided lemme come and be going.
Lol,panties ah be her drycleaner
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
You're treading very dangerous territory my guy...
One small mistake and sex with her can become a rape case where you'll be at a big disadvantage because the common assumption is that you should know better.

That said, the deaf and dumb are people too. A guy in my area was sleeping with a beautiful deaf and dumb lady who eventually got pregnant and he married her. Their kids are perfectly fine and they are still married 5+ years later.

Finally​, to answer your question, there is a crude and universally understood hand signal in sign language, used for sex in Nigeria. Believe me, she already knows it: you won't be the first to proposition her.
Ask about it if you're not sure undecided

Make sure she's above 21.
Use a condom.
Thanks for tha info
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Mandrake007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
TonyBankz:
Lol,panties ah be her drycleaner
you never can tell,tomorrow you fit dey wash pant #powerofpussy
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
Lol,only an official pant
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Mandrake007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
TonyBankz:
Lol,only an official pant
omo pant na pant
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Very simple u drawn it on the floor for her to see...w
Once she sees the rest is history.... cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:

I dey always imagine some guys wey go dey BOAST up and down how dem take use dem TONGUE lick puzzy but if you ask dem, "can you wash your woman's pants" dem go dey swear say "God forbid" dey vex like lion wey dem pull him gemu. I go come dey reason if you fit use ya TONGUE down there why u no go fit wash her pant with ya HAND. Some go even say dem no go wash even if with washing machine. You understand my logic ko?
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Mandrake007(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I dey always imagine some guys wey go dey BOAST up and down how dem take use dem TONGUE lick puzzy but if you ask dem, "can you wash your woman's pants" dem go dey swear say "God forbid" dey vex like lion wey dem pull him gemu. I go come dey reason if you fit use ya TONGUE down there why u no go fit wash her pant with ya HAND. Some go even say dem no go wash even if with washing machine. You understand my logic ko?
Wordworld my guy I understand lol I believe men see cunnilingus as a conquest and 'pant washing' seems to be a blow to our enormous egos,eventhough many of us don wash pant before we can never admit it,i know say some guys don beg beg sote some girls save their numbers as 'pantguy' cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
Wordworld my guy I understand lol I believe men see cunnilingus as a conquest and 'pant washing' seems to be a blow to our enormous egos,eventhough many of us don wash pant before we can never admit it,i know say some guys don beg beg sote some girls save their numbers as 'pantguy' cheesy

Hahahaha......'PANTGUY'. Wayo!!! While most women see it the other way round. ITS DOMINANCE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butt Photo Disturbing The Internet At The Moment / A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.