Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow (4437 Views)

Charlotte From Henry Danger Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
DISCLAIMER: This is not a thread to bash guys, quite the opposite. There could be a part two of this and a part 3 for women

I consider it a miracle, how some guys managed to get laid. Let me tell you why. Thier personal hygiene is abyssmal. I finally understand why lesbians say men stink. Some of them do!! I finally got some insight into the possible culprits. Let me get into details, but allow me to also add some that I (and maybe other ladies) have noticed in general. Pardon me if it seems like I am getting angrier as I write on, because I am. I might also make a post for women too later so don't try to derail this thread

1. Please wash your anus. The asscrack between your buttcheeks, that place, while bathing, take a good sponge, get in there, scrub that MOFO daily without fail,pity us na, Some off you walk with poo around all day. Pls use water or tissue after the number 2.

2. Still on the bathing issue, sponge and soap is your friend. Bath twice a day, Washing just your hands, face and chest then rinsing the rest is not a shower. Scrub every where, the asscrack, behind your ears, your balls and joystick, your navel, armpits, in-between your toes. Your back. If you get that 500 naira long sponge that mallams carry around and sell, hold it like a samurai sword arms apart and scrub it up, down and diagonally across your back, you won't miss a spot. I promise.

3. About hair in general, you guys try for the one on top of your head, but if you are getting bald, which is nothing to be ashamed of, it is better to shave everything and look like lex luthor than to have semi circle of hair with a main road in the middle like pa James. That look isn't sexy.

4. Now to all body hair i.e beards, chest hair, armpit hair, pubes and ball hair. If your beards are scrawny and sparse, it's not really a good look. No one will tell you, but it looks like pubic hair on your face.it also looks like the beards are new recruits for TALIBAN or AL- QAEDA. Some girls like the beard gang, some don't, but beautiful,fuckboy kinda beards look like
a well manicured garden, not an abandoned bush. Chest hair is lovely, but back hair is gross. Your armpit hair and pubes should not look like the Amazon forest , jutting out with your arms folded down, trim them. I know a lot of you think it's too girly to shave trimming is a healthier alternative. Crab lice is a real thing. Shave all your ball hairs. Please I beg you.

5[. Cut your damn nails especially the longest one the pinky finger, it's a breeding ground for bacteria and you look like a creep. When a friend told me what y'all Keep it for, I was disgusted.

6. Practice skincare: You will not transform into Bobrisky or grow a vagina, if you use cream to rub your body,use a body scrub occasionally, or use lip bal.. This is more for you than for me, it's a good thing when men don't look older than their age which is rare. COSMETICS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY.

7. WEAR clothes that fit you. Especially deeper life men and socially akward men. That baggy nonsense is irritating. Not too tight either. Girls hate it when they realize that a man has more nyansh than them. Such a waste. Dress fashionably and modestly. Sagging,is uncool.

8. Cheap body spray is a turn off: Axe is a major culprit, that thing is choking. Use good roll on or anti prespirants. Rexona, Nivea,DOVE , and Old spice are good ones. The stick variety tends to last longer. Invest in a good cologne. Men who smell cheap get less babes. Perfume oils are a good way to smell like designer without spending so much, good ones like cool water, joop homme, Clive Christian 1872, One million, Creed aventus, Sauvage make you smell wealthy

This and many more will be thrashed in part 2

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
We are now having Physical and Health Education(PHE) on Nairaland anchored by one of our sophisticated feminists. God is wonderful!

11 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
We are now having Physical and Health Education(PHE) on Nairaland anchored by one of our sophisticated feminists. God is wonderful!
It is essentiall. I am tired of my nostrils being raped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by AstroG: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

An old,haggard feminist to be sincere grin

22 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Davash222(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
It is essentially. I am tired of my nostrils being raped.
You keep getting laid with dirty boys.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by mimimile93: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
It is essentially. I am tired of my nostrils being raped.
shows the kind of men u hang with. Change ur circle sis.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Rebelworld(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
This post shows the type of men you’ve been sleeping / hanging with. And the thing about men is that they rarely ever approach women that are above their standards.

So basically, if you seem to be attracting only men that are abysmally dirty, you really should check yourself.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

You keep getting laid with dirty boys.
This is not a matter of getting laid.cos I'm celibate. But I come across people from all walks of life. Especially at work. And I am tired of smelling all sorts of things from all sorts of people. It's making me scared of crowds.

So please don't try to shame me for posting this thread. I am saying what needs to be said. What a lot of health workers will not tell you.

Rebelworld Adabieku Rehkina Analqueenluci midnighter Thatredpillguy BluntBoy daveP BiiDii sayisy bns4eva chinchonglee idiagbo86 BadBradley Kennedyiheme Corperkola Duxomen Iamsmania Obason22 sylve11 zoghys DennisEche Sterope MrSly Classcaptain1 Realhonnie IgboSomalia tomdon augustine Jeweltz lyfeJenning

5 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
shows the kind of men u hang with. Change ur circle sis.
No, it is the general population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wriggle yourself out of the slum you live in

3 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
so a government hospital is a slum. I made these observations from work.

Don't be obtuse

5 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is there anybody that doesn't wash their ass after poo, that's terrible, where do u meet these men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Davash222(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
This is not a matter of getting laid.cos I'm celibate. But I come across people from all walks of life. Especially at work. And I am tired of smelling all sorts of things from all sorts of people.

So please don't try to shame me for posting this thread. I am saying what needs to be said. What a lot of health workers will not tell you.

Rebelworld
Celibate
Lol. Joke of the century!!

You keep saying men are scum and God keeps giving you scumbags. Enjoy your scums in peace, darling.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by mimimile93: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
No, it is the general population.
oh! U must have been with all the men to know. Are u igbo?
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
oh! U must have been with all the men to know. Are u igbo?
what does this have to do with anything.

All the men who have commented here, are obviously butthurt by this post, taking it personally or in your feelings.

But if I was talking about women(which I will do during the week), y'all will come and masturbate on the thread. Take the message and ignore the messenger. Is that not what you did yesterday with the scandal.

5 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by mimimile93: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rebelworld:
This post shows the type of men you’ve been sleeping / hanging with. And the thing about men is that they rarely ever approach women that are above their standards.

So basically, if you seem to be attracting only men that are abysmally dirty, you really should check yourself.
WORD! Babe came here to disgrace herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrTruth4real:
Is there anybody that doesn't wash their ass after poo, that's terrible, where do u meet these men?
In the hospital.
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Celibate
Lol. Joke of the century!!

You keep saying men are scum and God keeps giving you scumbags. Enjoy your scums in peace, darling.
FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, IGNORE THE MESSENGER.

thank you

6 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Rebelworld(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
WORD! Babe came here to disgrace herself.

I won’t say it’s a disgrace lol, think of it more as a wake up call.

I mean even if the celibacy story is true, seeing & meeting only dirty men from the supposed “all walks of life” means she needs to change her circle and environment.

1 Like

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rebelworld:

I won’t say it’s a disgrace lol, think of it more as a wake up call.

I mean even if the celibacy story is true, seeing & meeting only dirty men from the supposed “all walks of life” means she needs to change her circle and environment.
you are obtuse,

Did I say all men are dirty?
I am sure you are guilty of some of the things I mentioned. That's why you are pained

6 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by ePoster: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tempers are rising. Its a post about hygiene so wrong?
Nigerians and their twisted mentality.
If you are a neat guy simply give the op thumbs up and excuse yourself. Body and mouth odour isnt something to be proud of nor ridiculed but addressed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fair and honest enough.

1 Like

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Belafonte(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is a better use of your limited mental capabilities. I encourage you to start many such threads instead of wasting your time boxing winds.

Happy Sunday to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by ePoster: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, IGNORE THE MESSENGER.

thank you
Savage but it seems the message touches a sore spot.
Please keep it up.
#nosmellymouthbodypussy2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Rebelworld(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are obtuse,

Did I say all men are dirty?
I am sure you are guilty of some of the things I mentioned. That's why you are pained

You said it yourself that most of the men you come across are dirty, that’s on you.

Lmaoo me guilty? I wouldn’t be this good looking if I wasn’t taking care of my body. Matter of fact, I look way better than you do, and yes I know you’re a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by SenecaTheYonger: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
This was a good read.

2 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sweetbuns, they deleted our thread, what are they hiding?
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lilbest3:

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
In the hospital.
Na wa, it's terrible
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by genaro2000(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice one, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Will they listen or will they learn? Even the dirrtty ones are busy throwing jabs. Also guys have a habit of playing or twitching their beards /moustache in public, I find it very disgusting. You guys should stop fiddling with your beards in public, dirty habit. If you are a lady dating a dirty man, buy him good soaps, roll-ons, perfumes, toothpastes, etc, if he still does not get the message, better run for your life. Some men are very clean though, perfect dentition, good looks, smelling good, it turns a lady on.

2 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Very funny thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship: / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.