Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand (1016 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand by Tracypacy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
My sister who went to study her masters just cane back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But TP I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me 5k. Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . Bom should I save my sister or mind my business .https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfouo3AFEga/?taken-by=break_or_makeup
Re: One Night Stand by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

Hang on there Boi... cheesy

U had a one quickie sex with a guy u juz met in the club in a thousand years..How the hell u remembered his face especially u have alcohol in ur system? undecided

In this case, there's only one way to prove his assertion .. grin

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by femolacqua(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hang on there Boi... cheesy

U had a one quickie sex with a guy u juz met in the club in a thousand years..How the hell u remembered his face especially u have alcohol in ur system? undecided

In this case, there's only one way to prove his assertion .. grin
And that will be? grin
Re: One Night Stand by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:

And that will be? grin

grin

U know na... grin he shud try to lure that guy again..Maybe bring him to the same club where they did their quickie tongue

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by femolacqua(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U know na... grin he shud try to lure that guy again..Maybe bring him to the same club where they did their quickie tongue
grin
Re: One Night Stand by Lionessza(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lmfao @ he didn't even recognize you. Then shut the f up grin.
Re: One Night Stand by donstan18: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
What are you?
Re: One Night Stand by Tracypacy(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
angry
donstan18:
What are you?

(1) (Reply)

POCOHANTAS: A Straight Forward Question. / Beautiful Photos From The Lavish Traditional Wedding Where Davido Was The Groom / Confession : How I Fu*k My Girl Mummy When Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.