Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid (19024 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
XXLDICK:
what's the advantage of having a leader from your region, regardless of his competency

So many advantages especially, for those of us in the federal service.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
nototribalist:
Don't generalized, just because Tinubu is slow and stupidd doesn't make all yorubbers slow
Tinubu is slow and stupid? lool you must be a clown. what Tinubu has achieved in politics for himself and the entire Yoruba land I doubt if your entire region could produced such person as a leader till the world end.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Uyemi: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is very shallow and cheap, worst of all, it's an insult not just to his constituents who elected him but to Nigeria as a whole because he is a Nigerian senator.
As for me, I don't care where the candidate for presidency comes from, as long as he don't just have good manifestos but competent strategies to achieve them. this involves the interest of this country, when bad governance hits, it won't consider your tribe, religion or affelliation.
the north has produced the highest number of presidents but it still has a very high rate of poverty. The west has also produced theirs but I dont think their success is tied to that. The south has produced has produced a president but we all know the region is not more of Nigeria than the rest of the region.
If it were up to me, every opportuned youth should join a political party, then we can not only run for office but also have a say in who emerges as a flag bearer to ensure a good candidate is elected into office.
If only we can stop celebrating mediocrity,
If only we would that our opinion don't count only during the general election.
If only we can consider what the candidate has to offer and see ourselves first as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by blackpanda: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

So why do u want us in Nigeria since u hate us?

Then let us leave Nigeria in peace.

U can rule urselfs

Since Igbos are leess let us leave u that are better than us

Thats d funny thing. Its d same igbos that always prevent each other from getting anything. Igbos dont trust or love each other. Its only when they claim to have a common enemy that they pretend to love each other. Let apc zone presidency to the east and u will see 100 igbo men coming out for d same position, each looking for anything to destroy the other.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Miamibutch(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hope comes from the same senatorial zone with Rochas. And Rochas has just declared his intention to run for senate.
He's only trying to get a kind of presidential support.
Unfortunately for him, Rochas is indirectly part of the presidency.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sepalapen(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
hope i wu isi ewu!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by discusant: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2018
midolian:
Igbo presidency? Will that thing happen again in this country? Even if we let all contestant be Igbos, the president wont still come from the S/east.

A man will have to hold his penis to give his urine direction...but what will you have a complete leper do?

You must be from the hate-filled leprous tribesmen whose only care about Nigeria is political power, but never the well-being of the people in Nigeria.

After denying the Igbo apex political power due to the political restructuring done by northern military dictators, whither development and wealth for Nigerians?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by discusant: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Hope Uzodinma is frank and non-partisan with his stance here.

Nigeria can only be well again when justice visits the country.

Igbo is the first or second largest group in Nigeria.

Sidelining the Igbo from apex political leadership position is like postponing the evil day for Nigeria.
It shall be well again with Nigeria if Igbo steer the country.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by QuotaSystem: 2:47am On Feb 28, 2018
King4Roller:
He doesnt believe in the voting system. So he has resorted to zoning. Whether Buhari wins or not come 2023 the President of Nigeria will be of Igbo Extraction. Whoever is unseating Buhari should know that he has only one tern.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sujexy(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2018
set tribalism aside...... I CNT vote any Igbo man yet into the presidency! the right person not minding the tribe should be there...... and that person z definitely BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking:Malami Directs INEC To Postpone Elections In Zamfara / Bayelsa 2019: Goodluck Jonathan Says He Can’t Work For APC / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.