Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue (23335 Views)

Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by correctguy101(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Desyner:
It has been there for long but herdsmen carried sticks and not guns.

It's the same way the Biafra people will carry more sophisticated weapons if any clash happens. The days of "ogbunigwe" aka "Ojukwu bucket" is satisfying gone.

The general to lead the group is still unknown, not Kanu, not Uwazuruike, he's still unknown. Unless Nigeria does something real quick else, it'll be a real bloodbath.

For now, let's enjoy.

Cheers
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by gbegemaster(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

You are just expressing personal pain. You not making pointers. How is the statement a lie? What actions made him an hypocrite? Facts I need, not personal assumptions.
Has he visited Benue state? You know he went to Nasarawa shey?
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Amhappy(f): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Of course it has been there for years. I remember during GEJ times,he will condemn and pledge to bring the perpetrators to book but still nothing. However we are fed up and the killings must end. Even if Buhari goes,the next government must continue to face backlash if they fail to end it.
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Ifunanya327(f): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by 4t4th(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
nakamora:
So this Fulani killings didn't start today,even in the tenure of gej the god of ipob/pdp.So why the hypocrisy?.
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by odumaewoma555: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
It pains me when I read posts such as these what we owe our leaders is prayers be it a Christian or a Muslim. I am proud to be a Nigerian
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Bizibi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Can you for once be objective ?
a northern sycophant can never be objective in any argument.
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by TEYA: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kizyte:
OP, I'm still looking for where they wrote Fulani Herdsmen....
Abi APC want use this fake half newspaper take justify their incompetency?
Read the news on the page and not just the headline. You saw hat your eyes wanted to see.
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
bigfish3k:

that means anybody that has experienced any robbery attack should also be carrying AK47 to defend himself and his goods
Their lives and that of their herds are endangered. Simple. If you like, go and buy armoured tank to defend yourself against armed robbers, who cares? Certainly, I do not.
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by bigfish3k: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
maasoap:

Their lives and that of their herds are endangered. Simple. If you like, go and buy armoured tank to defend yourself against armed robbers, who cares? Certainly, I do not.

have u not heard that they are using the AK47 to kill and endanger other peoples lives especially farmers

have u not heard?
they are the ones moving up and down looking for other peoples trouble in their homes and ancestral lands
and they are using AK47 to do it, and u say its ok like that
have u not heard that they engage in armed robbery too

everybody is endangered my friend, we should all be licenced like the Fulani herdsmen
Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Betdey: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2018
How to play our wheel of fortune

Choose a random number or a range of numbers

Spin the wheel. If your single number or range of numbers are selected, you win.

Odds >> 16.50

Click here to play ➡️ www.betdey.com/betgames

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches State Social Intervention Programme In Jigawa / VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Senator Adeleke Arrives Court For Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.