Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency (17130 Views)

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by nairavsdollars(f): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2018
My people and looting sha..

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Desyner: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2018
micfoley:
May God punish all these looters. I just wish government could recover all this money and immediately deploy it to projects like railways and power
For every one of such media show off, there are practically 20 other recovery unpublished that feature the owners of this country prominently.
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by ashjay001(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2018
rottennaija:

Seems like it would be a nail to their coffin should buhari win the 2019 Election

Exactly my tots! Obj, IBB n several critics, know, it's just a matter of time, before d corruption fight, gets to their corner!

PMB, is just not doing enough, to humble corruption!

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by BABANGBALI: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2018
Calistus Obi sounds like an ibo name grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by secretsuccess: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2018
6pax:
May the gods continue to punish Jonathan and his supporters for the rape they inflicted to our economy during our economic boom thus landing us in the present recession. May the stupid God of Israelite and the useless amadioha continue to strike them till they are consumed in Jesus name. Amen
Me and you know that you are foolish
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2018
When goats were still eating yams grin grin grin

GEJ`s administration was a free for all ........

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by brookz: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai see Bad Market for PDP

Igbos, Come and Defend Your Own oo.

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by brookz: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai see Bad Market for PDP

Igbos, Come and Defend Your Own oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by spako4(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:
This is why Buhari must not contest the 2019 Election..
Clown

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by 6pax: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2018
secretsuccess:

Me and you know that I am very stupid

OK, noted.
Next

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by tiger28: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2018
kettykings:
The case of a man who bought 2 mansions in Dubai and is still serving in the Army is still not solved , but EFCC will pretend that they know nothing about it
i bet you are an ipob. Did you have ANYTHING to say AT ALL about this issueno comment at all??Your whole family put together might not even see this much money in the next 100 years yet most of you all get mad whenever the Children of these looters show off Gwagon and dollars on Instagram. I dont pity poverty stricken nigerians ANYMORE,they deserve what they get. Meanwhile, whoever steals in this administration must be probed by the next administration.......SIMPLE! In the meantime, I still feel Jonathan would have turned nigeria to Venezuela if he remained one more term......am not a buhari fan but an independent realist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by KahlDrogo(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
Flat headed pigs must come in defence of one of their own
As a flat head from Potor Republic, I endorse this comment. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by nascodamus(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:
are you sure you are not blind?
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by tiger28: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Max24:
Season of salacious news for the zombies and the gullibles. Is it a coincidence corruption cases are in d news again at d eve of another election year. After 3 years same accusations without conviction. 3 years is more than enough for any serious govt to convict corrupt people(adapted version of fasholas). Let the old retire and the not too young rule ...
This comment is the reason why the black is retrogressing by the day. Does your comment of non-coincidence take AWAY the fact that this looter WITHOUT DURESS said he stole about 300M?? While you are STILL jobless?? I have come to realise that those supporting looting have NO DEFENSE whatsoever but to shout"buhari is a dullard"," Apc are liars.".........bla bla bla. No coherent, educated retort because most are illiterates! Note:I dont support ANY party .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by tiger28: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2018
kolaaderin:
And one keep wondering why all the blames goes to BUHARI...... he must not contest 2019 as it would be another 4 years of purging for the looters.
corruption fighting the government back from all cylinders, and all their apparatus is set to prevent that man from returning to power in 2019.
most of the old thieves are broke NOW so they will use the perpetually poverty stricken youths to loot MORE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Rikidony(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:

Many projects are currently on going. It's just that a lot of these capital projects takes upward of 3 / 4 / 5 years to complete. And that is after Engineering and Construction award.
name them pls
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Boss13: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
I think our criminal and corruption laws are lenient with looters. I do not support the death penalty, but I think the recovery process should include interest on the amount looted per day. If the looted cannot pay, the government can stretch its hand to other properties. The aim is to make the person extremely poor. If they were aided by others, those people will suffer the same fate too.

When potential looters see the fate of ex-looters, they will not indulge in it. For now, looting is very lucrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by buffalowings4: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:

Many projects are currently on going. It's just that a lot of these capital projects takes upward of 3 / 4 / 5 years to complete. And that is after Engineering and Construction award.

The projects are so big
You can't see them
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by buffalowings4: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Rikidony:

name them pls
Understand sarcasm when you see one grin
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by buffalowings4: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Wailers how far? grin
grin
Maina
Babachir how far grin grin
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by kabrud: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2018
buffalowings4:

grin
Maina
Babachir how far grin grin
Is that all? How many million dollars are we talking about please?

2 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by PastorAji(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2018
I am heavily disappointed in BUHARI, APC, Presidency
No single person sent to PRISON AFTER 3 YEARS

WE ARE PAITING KWARUPSHUN indeed

I DARE presidency on Nairaland to respond
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Rikidony(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2018
buffalowings4:

Understand sarcasm when you see one grin
no mind the n.igga
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by Max24: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
tiger28:
This comment is the reason why the black is retrogressing by the day. Does your comment of non-coincidence take AWAY the fact that this looter WITHOUT DURESS said he stole about 300M?? While you are STILL jobless?? I have come to realise that those supporting looting have NO DEFENSE whatsoever but to shout"buhari is a dullard"," Apc are liars.".........bla bla bla. No coherent, educated retort because most are illiterates! Note:I dont support ANY party .
You dont support any party, neither do i.
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by CoolAmbience(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2018
rottennaija:

Did you read the article?

Don't mind him.. He should go and remove Mr. President right a way. Why wait for an election first??

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by vineyardfarms: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/26/i-built-my-hotel-funds-diverted-nigerian-maritime-agency-ex-acting-director-general

SINCE THE THIEF ADMITTED TO THE CRIME, HE SHOULD FORFEIT ALL TRACEABLE PROPERTIES AND BANK ACCOUNTS AND BE MADE TO SERVE LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITHOUT PAROLE AS A DETERANT TO OTHER LOOTERS.

THAT IS JUSTICE.

EFCC SHOULD BEAM THEIR SEARCH LIGHT ON THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS WHERE BOKO HARAM ARE THREATENED LIVES, THEIR NEGOTIATORS TO SEE HOW THE SECURITY VOTE FUNDS ARE BEING SPEND.

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by rottennaija(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:

Exactly my tots! Obj, IBB n several critics, know, it's just a matter of time, before d corruption fight, gets to their corner!

PMB, is just not doing enough, to humble corruption!

Fighting corruption is difficult in a place like Nigeria. In fact, corruption has more power in a place like Nigeria than the fight against it. Think about it? The judiciary is filled with corrupt judges, clerks of the court, administrators and other civil servant. The legislator is no different not to talk about the Executive, the police force, and others.

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by ashjay001(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2018
rottennaija:

Fighting corruption is difficult in a place like Nigeria. In fact, corruption has more power in a place like Nigeria than the fight against it. Think about it? The judiciary is filled with corrupt judges, clerks of the court, administrators and other civil servant. The legislator is no different not to talk about the Executive, the police force, and others.

He should stop being a reformed democrat n evolve into a dictatorial democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by brightleave(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
deji17:
¿¿¿¿?
Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by rottennaija(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:

He should stop being a reformed democrat n evolve into a dictatorial democrat.

Still not easy oo. He is not even doing that, yet people are accusing him of genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency by ashjay001(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
rottennaija:

Still not easy oo. He is not even doing that, yet people are accusing him of genocide.

He should commit d genocide n probably in 15yrs time, all those wailing, will have good words for him, like they won't stop comparing us to ghana(rawlings), china(chairman mao), south africa(aparthied).tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard / Sahara Reporters Attack The Chief Of Staff / Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.